The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

Old 07-03-2020, 05:44 AM   #61
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Just starting level 7. When characters are duplicated what enhances the character? Need a better lineup to get much further.
Old 07-03-2020, 06:54 AM   #62
primetime34
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotix12345 View Post
When not in auto mode (the option on the top left) you can hold your finger on your character's lit up portrait and drag it to your desired target to use that skill on them. (The targets are highlighted in a glow when your character's reticle touches the circle beneath their feet.)
I HAD NO IDEA! Thank you so much. I was able to beat that and now I'm on 10-10. Thanks again!
primetime34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 08:32 AM   #63
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

I am currently stuck at 8-25. Tokka his the boss. What is the best way to get through this level? I can ko the 3 thugs and Razhar and get Tokka at just under half of his health before I lose.

Who are the 2*s that can be pulled? Super Irma has been shockingly helpful but being a 1* is stuck at level 50 until I pull a 2*. Also, I noticed characters can only go up 50 levels before needing to be pulled again in a higher * gem.
Old 07-05-2020, 05:06 PM   #64
Coola Yagami
Overlord

so when is the game officially out? it kinda sounds like a lot of you like.. hacking the beta and playing it before official release or something.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 06:10 PM   #65
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
so when is the game officially out? it kinda sounds like a lot of you like.. hacking the beta and playing it before official release or something.
Supposed to officially release in September.
Old 07-05-2020, 09:08 PM   #66
Chaotix12345
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
Who are the 2*s that can be pulled? Super Irma has been shockingly helpful but being a 1* is stuck at level 50 until I pull a 2*. Also, I noticed characters can only go up 50 levels before needing to be pulled again in a higher * gem.
From what I can gather, the possible 2*s are everyone you could get at 1* (Leo, Casey, and Super Irma) alongside the other three Turtles, Baxter, Leatherhead, April, and Splinter. (Possibly Bebop, too, but I can't remember if he was just a mission reward or not.) 3*s that I've found include Donnie, Splinter, and Baxter, plus Rocksteady, Slash, and Mona Lisa.
Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 10:44 PM   #67
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
From what I can gather, the possible 2*s are everyone you could get at 1* (Leo, Casey, and Super Irma) alongside the other three Turtles, Baxter, Leatherhead, April, and Splinter. (Possibly Bebop, too, but I can't remember if he was just a mission reward or not.) 3*s that I've found include Donnie, Splinter, and Baxter, plus Rocksteady, Slash, and Mona Lisa.
I get Bebop 2 stars often so even if he is a mission reward you can get more.
I've never gotten Donnie or Mikey yet so idk if they're 2 stars. They may be, but I haven't seen them. My only 3 stars so far is Rahzar.
Old 07-06-2020, 05:13 AM   #68
Chaotix12345
Stone Warrior

I know Donnie is at least, because I was super surprised when I got him due to him being one of the poster boys for the 3s in the shop.

Got my first 4 and got Slash upgraded! Super happy that I can make him my best guy. Also got Shredder as a mission reward and Krang in a 3!
Old 07-06-2020, 07:02 AM   #69
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Bebop is a 2*. I pulled him twice. Baxter Stockman the fly as well. I pulled each of the 4 Turtles at least once, Casey,April, and I upgraded Super Irma. So far I have only been able to get enough for one 3*. It was Zak the Neutrino.

They have not been revealed but it would be logical to assume Atilla and Rasputin as well as Kala and Dask would be available in the game.
Old 07-06-2020, 07:46 AM   #70
primetime34
Random Punk

Quote:
Bebop is a 2*. I pulled him twice. Baxter Stockman the fly as well. I pulled each of the 4 Turtles at least once, Casey,April, and I upgraded Super Irma. So far I have only been able to get enough for one 3*. It was Zak the Neutrino.

They have not been revealed but it would be logical to assume Atilla and Rasputin as well as Kala and Dask would be available in the game.
I also got Zak the Neutrino...but he seems broken...he doesn't attack and his special power meter doesn't seem to charge up like it should...not sure if that's just mine though.
primetime34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 08:17 AM   #71
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by primetime34 View Post
I also got Zak the Neutrino...but he seems broken...he doesn't attack and his special power meter doesn't seem to charge up like it should...not sure if that's just mine though.
I have not started using him yet. He uses 'Starcrusier Flyby' which hits 3 times. I will have to mess around with him. The problem is there is no where to try out champions just the missions and I don't want to commit to a clan especially when we are no certain that are progress will carry over yet.

Where are you all at? I am about to conplete Act 9. Then Mondo Gecko is the Act 10 boss,perhaps Mr. X is dupping him.

Here is a YouTube channel The Duck showing a playthrough. The user is about where I am in progress.

Last edited by MikeandRaph87; 07-06-2020 at 02:18 PM.
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 01:40 PM   #72
Chaotix12345
Stone Warrior

Act 17, currently stuck on a Granitor boss. Need to get all my other dudes to level 150 to complete a mission and then focus on pumping up Slash.
Old 07-06-2020, 02:17 PM   #73
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Act 17, currently stuck on a Granitor boss. Need to get all my other dudes to level 150 to complete a mission and then focus on pumping up Slash.
Darn, I hit a roadblock with 10-5 with the Tokka/ Mondo team up. The group is about 2k stronger despite 3 of my 5 at level 100. Got any tips? Trying to boost Casey to 100 and Super Irma as well. Casey will be there by the end of the day. It is just too much going on with 5 on 5.

Have you found any characters not previously mentioned like Zorax was uncovered?
Old 07-06-2020, 03:37 PM   #74
Ninjinister
無問題

Yeah I got Mikey as a 2 star this morning.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:52 PM   #75
Chaotix12345
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Darn, I hit a roadblock with 10-5 with the Tokka/ Mondo team up. The group is about 2k stronger despite 3 of my 5 at level 100. Got any tips? Trying to boost Casey to 100 and Super Irma as well. Casey will be there by the end of the day. It is just too much going on with 5 on 5.

Have you found any characters not previously mentioned like Zorax was uncovered?
Can't offer any help with bosses or Tokka other than my default of spamming the crap out of stunning them (I use Baxter and LH) while keeping your levels high. Also, haven't found anyone new after Zorax. (Aside from a few more colored/different weapon Foot Soldier variants.)
Old 07-06-2020, 04:12 PM   #76
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Can't offer any help with bosses or Tokka other than my default of spamming the crap out of stunning them (I use Baxter and LH) while keeping your levels high. Also, haven't found anyone new after Zorax. (Aside from a few more colored/different weapon Foot Soldier variants.)
Got past the level and continuing through Act 10. I think part of my problem is I never played a game which I control several characters at once and once I eliminated the minions I don't have enough health to do extensive damage especially with multiple champions.

At the moment I am using Raphael, Leonardo, Casey Jones, Baxter Stockman, and Super Irma. Once I get enough ooze to boost Irma now the others are at current max levels of 100 I will work Zak up.
Old 07-07-2020, 11:04 AM   #77
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

One issue is the need to get higher * characters as one progresses. It takes 3 days to generate a 3* character which halts progress. Getting through Act 10 has proven difficult because the opponents are 3* caliber and I just have the 1 3* until a second character will generate overnight hitting the 1k mark.
Old 07-07-2020, 11:41 AM   #78
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

It's more like a Beta, or Alpha even. There's a lot not completed. I tossed it on an emulator to play around with. I can see the potential in it, but I hope they polish it up a whole lot more if they want this to be able to grab anyone

Trying not to judge it since it's not released yet, it's unfair to expect it to be in tip top shape.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 03:14 PM   #79
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

I hit another brick wall at 10-25. Baxter the Fly supported by Slash, Tokka, a Triceraton, and a regular foot soldier. They are simply too strong and by the ti.e I eliminated the others aside from Baxter Stockman I am defeated because the others exhaust me. Zak the Neutrino just stands there and only gets one special attack in so he is not much help when I need it. I also got him again in my second 3* pull. Ugh! My be stuck for awhile!
Old 07-07-2020, 06:11 PM   #80
Ninjinister
無問題

I find that most of the time that I lose, it's not because I'm overpowered, but because one or more of the opponents has a stun capability and they lock up my entire team for a good duration. Even if you have someone on your side with a similar ability, you're gonna get wrecked harder.

Tags
mobile phone games