The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 02-10-2016, 07:28 PM   #201
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak The Neutrino View Post
You would take a hold list from us dromers? I would buy all four from you but if you can't garuntee it I will preorder else where. I don't want you to get for example 20 and then there are 21 of us trying to get them from you.
I dont have a way to process pre-orders but it really all hinges on case packouts. If the case of these is 24 per turtle I am in for carrying these. Sometimes they go smaller and sometimes larger. I prob wont be able to do more than 50 of each turtle. These price points are high. If they are cases of 24, thats what I will be doing.

The TrueForce Megaman X was 12 per case, but had large packaging (think revoltech package size), but the D-Arts Zero and Megaman X were all 24 to a case (both are companies of the same conglomerate with SH Figurarts and Bandai)

Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 07:29 PM   #202
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Dude he may as well be outright stating it'll be first come first serve.
Pretty much. They are releasing 2 at a time tho so maybe I can match orders with the follow ons.

Old 02-10-2016, 07:43 PM   #203
Zak The Neutrino
Stone Warrior

I wonder if Diamond will get these. I will just order them from my LCS.
Zak The Neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 07:49 PM   #204
Powder
So tired of this place

Highly doubtful. The best we can hope for would be Amiami, HobbylinkJapan, BBTS, & maayyybe one or two other online retailers.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 03:25 AM   #205
statik
Foot Soldier

I'm in if you need more people Coro.

Appreciate you looking out for all of us. I know it's still early and no specifics been figured out but just saying.
statik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 06:47 AM   #206
Meow
Stone Warrior

Anyone know where to go if looking for shipping to EU?
Old 02-11-2016, 07:14 AM   #207
sluggedup226
Foot Soldier

Looks like they will be distributed here in the U.S.

Quote:
Yesterday we showed you official images for the upcoming S.H. Figuarts Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Classic Animated Series Figures from Tamashii Nations, and now we have word from Bluefin Distributors that these import figures will be released through them in North America this year. The official list price for each figure will be $62.99. The first two figures to be released this summer are Leonardo and Donatello. Here are the official descriptions for each of those figures:

Leonardo - Strategic use of die-cast material is integrated for realism in the belt buckle and weight in the legs. The Leonardo set includes his iconic katana (x2), interchangeable head, interchangeable hands (x6), weapon holding parts, and manhole covers (x2).

Donatello - Strategic use of die-cast material is integrated for realism in the belt buckle and weight in the legs. The Donatello set includes his formidable staff, interchangeable head, interchangeable hands (x6), weapon holding parts, and a pizza.
http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=20&itemid=25926
sluggedup226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 07:29 AM   #208
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

ok can somebody please explain me on the dumbed down level as to what is happening with these? i just read from here http://thefwoosh.com/2016/02/s-h-fig...-pics-and-info
they will be available for pre-order Feb 12th but is that just in Japan or everywhere? also what is Tamashii Web Shop-limited item?
i will take the "common sense" criticism (cause i know it will be posted) if it means getting info on these the i cannot find, even on this message board. i have the cash burning a hole in my pocket right now for these. i have been wanting OT accurate figures forever

EDIT: sluggedup226 just answered my question
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 07:38 AM   #209
Bruz
Random Punk

I didn't read through this thread to see if anyone else mentioned this yet, but for such expensive figures I find it unacceptable that the tape on Donatello's bo staff was not painted white. The other weapons have been painted - this was a significant oversight.
Bruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 07:57 AM   #210
theassassin
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluggedup226 View Post

Awesome! Thanks
theassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 09:49 AM   #211
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluggedup226 View Post

I posted earlier that these were getting US release- info I got from Bluefin.

But your link includes a happy little price tag there....which is nice and new, since Bluefin is tight lipped on these things so far.

if 61.99 is MSRP you can prob expect everyone to list at 57.99 or 59.99 before shipping. Still no word on what I can do yet.

Old 02-11-2016, 01:30 PM   #212
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruz View Post
I didn't read through this thread to see if anyone else mentioned this yet, but for such expensive figures I find it unacceptable that the tape on Donatello's bo staff was not painted white. The other weapons have been painted - this was a significant oversight.
It's very irksome to me as well, but if unacceptable suggests you won't buy it for that sole reason, I can't say I feel as strongly.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 02:23 PM   #213
theassassin
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruz View Post
Hadn't noticed this myself but good eye.

Would be nice if they could fix it (give them their credit, they've fixed everything else!) but even if they don't, it's not a huge deal to me since it's an easy fix with a quick splash of paint.

Now so many of the issues have been addressed, my primary concern has moved from the Turtles to the future of the line, i.e. Splinter, Shredder, April, Rocksteady, Bebop, Krang, Foot Soldiers, and so on and so on!!
Old 02-11-2016, 02:46 PM   #214
Splinter
Radical Rat

Take this as a grain of salt as it's second hand information...

But supposedly someone spoke to Bluefin and there's 4 series planned right now.

So if the 4 Turtles are in Series 1 and Series 2. Then hopefully we'll see Shredder and Splinter in Series 3. And then Bebop and Rocksteady in Series 4. Then if I was Figuarts I would do a standalone Krang w/ Android Body due to his size.

And then start delving into April, Foot Soldiers, Baxter Stockman, Leatherhead, and so on.

R.I.P. Master Splinter - Mirage Comics - May 1984 / June 2003
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - New Episode Guide
Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 03:00 PM   #215
theassassin
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
Take this as a grain of salt as it's second hand information...

But supposedly someone spoke to Bluefin and there's 4 series planned right now.

So if the 4 Turtles are in Series 1 and Series 2. Then hopefully we'll see Shredder and Splinter in Series 3. And then Bebop and Rocksteady in Series 4. Then if I was Figuarts I would do a standalone Krang w/ Android Body due to his size.

And then start delving into April, Foot Soldiers, Baxter Stockman, Leatherhead, and so on.
This would be amazing! PLEASE be true!!

Even my personal desire for these aside, I would still hope the Figuarts line is phenomenally successful just to prove to Playmates that the demand IS there and that it was THEIR poor decisions and corner-cutting alone which caused their Classic line to fail!! I still hold a huge amount of resentment towards Playmates for how badly they handled what should and could have been an amazing and successful line.

But forget Playmates, these Figuarts Turtles are virtually perfect and it would be a dream come true to get a few more characters too (and them be just as accurate to the original toon of course).
Old 02-11-2016, 04:39 PM   #216
Coro
Mad Scientist

OK I got the official solicitations today. They are indeed cases of 24 as I expected. I will be buying 1 case of each turtle. I will be listing these on my store page at www.spacemonkeytoys.com for 59.99 when they release. (MSRP is 62.99)

www.spacemonkeytoys.com List price 59.99
Dromer discount 10%
Free shipping site wide on all orders of $75
=shipped for around 110 lower 48

Pretty sure that cannot be beaten for dromers

I will not be posting these until I have them in hand- I do not do pre-orders and I do not ship international.

RELEASE DATE IS LISTED AS SUMMER 2016- this can change and often does when you are list far up the line with distributors.

After reading this post fully PM with questions

AS ALWAYS DROMERS GET 10% OFF ALL TMNT MERCH at www.spacemonkeytoys.com

Old 02-11-2016, 05:11 PM   #217
statik
Foot Soldier

Will you hold for those of us who can pay you in full? I don't want to deal with a drop or stalk your site waiting for whenever that day may be.
statik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 05:22 PM   #218
Zak The Neutrino
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by statik View Post
Will you hold for those of us who can pay you in full? I don't want to deal with a drop or stalk your site waiting for whenever that day may be.
Yes I second this.
Zak The Neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 05:35 PM   #219
Coro
Mad Scientist

Of course.

I am working to find a solution to taking pre-orders for my website- it is not an easy undertaking so we will see how this goes. I am still hesitant to take money before I have product in hand, but I definitely want to have the option. Will get back to you all here.
-also-
I will post here as well as the BST thread as soon as they come in. I will prob just list them as pairs so I dont wind up with singles.

Last edited by Coro; 02-11-2016 at 05:57 PM.
Old 02-11-2016, 07:12 PM   #220
TheMasterTurtle
Mad Scientist

Yeah being able to just get them from you Coro would be great. Hopefully something can be worked out that you can accept some sort of preorders, whatever that system might be.

Do you have any Dinosaucers or a lead on where to get anything related to the show? PM Me Please!

Check out my collection!
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=39766
TheMasterTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote