The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: What has been your Haulathon 2023 experience thus far?
Found some or all of the TMNT items in store 22 52.38%
Found nothing after multiple store searches 12 28.57%
Not participating in Haulathon 2023 due to price or frustration 8 19.05%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-03-2023, 08:03 AM   #41
lilmotto
Stone Warrior

Back in stock.
Old 03-03-2023, 08:05 AM   #42
deadsy333
Foot Soldier

Accessory pack SOLD OUT! Didn't get my order through. As I was trying to add the others.
deadsy333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 08:05 AM   #43
Dask
Mad Scientist

What the heck? Accessory pack sold out. That's the one I want most (and, why hide it under a hello kitty nonsense and toy coverage, making it harder to scroll!).

Last edited by Dask; 03-03-2023 at 08:28 AM.
Dask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 08:06 AM   #44
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

it was gone in less than 30 seconds.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 08:07 AM   #45
Dask
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsy333 View Post
Accessory pack SOLD OUT! Didn't get my order through. As I was trying to add the others.
Same, I had to do it individually because it wouldn't go through. And, then accessory pack got sacrificed. I guess I have to pay $86 on Aliexpress because my Targets never carry anything.
Old 03-03-2023, 08:09 AM   #46
Filespit
Hench Mutant

$150 international shipping, even for 1 product. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
Filespit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 08:20 AM   #47
Anima Gemini
Thug

I missed the accessory set too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filespit View Post
Are you using https://costumes.com/pages/haulathon for this? That is the official place for international customers. If that's how much the shipping cost is for costumes.com, I would hate to see how bad it is at the US target site.
Anima Gemini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 08:29 AM   #48
Filespit
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Gemini View Post
Are you using https://costumes.com/pages/haulathon for this? That is the official place for international customers. If that's how much the shipping cost is for costumes.com, I would hate to see how bad it is at the US target site.
Yes. I see a lot of people on Twitter facing the same cost. Seems to be more expensive the deeper into Europe you live. Under no circumstances will I ever pay that much for shipment!
Filespit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 08:31 AM   #49
deadsy333
Foot Soldier

Just doesn't make any sense. None of the other stuff has went out of stock. How could they not have essentially the same amount of everything? How could you not know that this item would be the most sought after?
deadsy333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 08:32 AM   #50
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Gemini View Post
I missed the accessory set too.

I used the Target website and got the two FW sets and the Archie Ray Fillet with ease. The accessory pack was gone though. But I wouldn't be concerned at this point - I think it's possible that they will be sitting on Target shelves by May.

Very disappointed though that the accessory set doesn't come with 4 "toon head sculpts" for the TMNT figures from the first wave.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 08:33 AM   #51
teemu
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsy333 View Post
Just doesn't make any sense. None of the other stuff has went out of stock. How could they not have essentially the same amount of everything? How could you not know that this item would be the most sought after?
Because it's the hottest set of the whole group that everyone wants and people are buying their 2 (and more) to also resell it
teemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 08:36 AM   #52
mikey see
Mad Scientist

Whoops, I had this as 9CT in my head. Oh well, I wasn't really dying to get any of it. Man Ray is still available so I did use a $10 gift card and grab him. I'll likely get b/w Usagi still, and maaaaaaybe Zog if I find him in the store.

Sorry to everyone that missed on the accessory set. Methinks scalpers have decided that's the one to get this year.
mikey see is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 08:48 AM   #53
D Piddy 1982
Stone Warrior

Clicks on Haulathon link.

Adds Clone Shredder pack to basket.

Check out.

Set UK as address, calculate shipping...

99.99USD.

F*** that!

As said above, no toy is worth 100USD shipping. Especially a 40USD action figure. Joke.

" 'Hero Turtle' craze leads to duck deaths" BBC News 2001
D Piddy 1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 08:49 AM   #54
Hans Flying Turtlenecker
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filespit View Post
That was my reaction as well. 150 dollars is insane. No way I'm paying that for shipping. Even for 3 or 4 products that's way too much.
internation customers getting screwed as usual. F**k this s**t.
Hans Flying Turtlenecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 08:52 AM   #55
Dask
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by teemu View Post
Because it's the hottest set of the whole group that everyone wants and people are buying their 2 (and more) to also resell it
It's funny how none of the figures (with the exception of MACC) of the hottest set can even stand (they have to lean against something, or roll around). How hard was it for NECA to make these tiny guys capable of standing...sigh. Don't get me wrong, I still want them.
Old 03-03-2023, 08:57 AM   #56
RaphaelinSTL
Mad Scientist

I think outside of potentially finding the Grunt/Jersey Red 2-pack for a cheaper price, I'm good on this Haul-a-Thon. I was able to grab my Man-Ray, Rex-1, and Dirk Savage/Mona Lisa 2-pack last Friday and even decided to get the Dumbo/Dopey (Tall Gangster/Short Thug) pack with some extra Target cash I forgot about.

I keep checking for my friend on the accessory pack but have yet to see it in person and if anything, this morning showed that NECA really needs to put the Accessory Pack in their store. Sure, shipping would be a pain in the butt — but at least people would be able to get the easier.
Old 03-03-2023, 08:58 AM   #57
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dask View Post
It's funny how none of the figures (with the exception of MACC) of the hottest set can even stand (they have to lean against something, or roll around). How hard was it for NECA to make these tiny guys capable of standing...sigh. Don't get me wrong, I still want them.
It's not even a true "accessory" set at all. They marketed it as an "accessory set" when in fact it's no different than any standard 2-pack release - you get the robot as one figure, and the four mini-Turtles as a 2nd figure and then some add-on accessories that aren't really much different than any of the other accessories from any other 2-pack. It's not a true "accessory" set at all. So the "hottest" set could have actually supplemented our existing TMNT figures with animated headsculpts, enhanced weapons, etc. instead.

I'm not saying that it's a failed release, but it's something to consider. Either way I think it will pop-up again.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 09:09 AM   #58
TCRI
Hench Mutant

Wanted baby turtles. Out of stock.

Figured I'd get the clone. I know they'll be available at a later date, but...

Shipping alone, for ONE figure, to the UK is £83.37 ($99.99).

That is unreal.

I've never ever seen such complete and utter nonsense.

I'm not paying £117 for something I can get at a later date for £35-£40.

Absolutely insane.

If this is not a mistake, they've lost the f*cking plot.
Old 03-03-2023, 09:52 AM   #59
teemu
Stone Warrior

Neca said they are making more accessory sets
teemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 09:55 AM   #60
oldmanwinters
Overlord

The review bombing on the Target Accessory Pak page is kinda funny. Nobody's really leaving comments just 1 star ratings.

From my experience, the Accessory Pack was the very first item to go live on the site. Added it to my cart, then had to deal with the stupid "2-year Toy Insurance Option" pop-up. Thought about just checking out ASAP and starting a new order for the other junk. But then I refreshed and saw all the other items listed. Added each to my cart, each time dealing with the insurance pop-up. Went to checkout then got notified that some items were out of stock. Figured it was the Accessory Set, but NO! it was Man Ray and Lotus 2-pack (I think). Removed them from my cart, went back to check out and NOW the Accessory Pack is out of stock. Removed it from my cart then saw the other two were "back in stock" so I added them back and completed the purchase. I guess I might have to do without Turtle Tots and a TV, haha (for a while, I guess).

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote