The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Buying/Selling/Trading

Notices

Old 08-20-2018, 11:53 PM   #1
Roseangelo
Emperor

Lot of TMNT Promotional Items

This is a lot of promotional TMNT items that I have accumulated over the years. Most of it comes from Comic-Con of years past, some from other events. This is largely stuff that 99% of people throw away, so chances of finding some of this stuff is getting rarer and rarer.

This is an all-or-nothing lot. Some items in this lot I have more of, and I will likely be configuring more, similar lots after these sell. Some items these are all that I have. For reference on the price I am asking, I would not sell the "Lil Mikey" postcard, the 5-card video game postcard set, or the IDW Limited bookmark for less than $10 each separately. That right there adds up to $30, so you can consider the rest a nice bonus.

Let me know if you need a closer picture of any specific thing.

Price is $35 shipped within the USA.

Contents:
• TMNT 2007 movie postcard. Front is glossy art, back has production and cast information.
• "Stomp the Foot, Join the Turtles" postcard. This was part of Nickelodeon's 2012 Comic-Con promotion for the launch of the new show.
• Art postcard (red-ish background). 2014 SDCC promo postcard for Pixel Dan and Toy Yak.
• Flyer for word record "Most People Dressed as a Ninja Turtle" event at Nickelodeon Universe.
• TMNT 2012 postcard with promotional information for Nick Hotel in Orlando Florida.
• Fat Rabbit Farm promo postcard for TMNT-inspired toys.
• Lil Mikey promo art postcard from Mondo.
• TMNT Munchkin game promo postcard.
• Set of 5 promo postcards for TMNT Out of the Shadows video game. (FYI- These were "released" one per day at Comic-Con, so the chances of finding all four of them together probably aren't very high. And this game as no relation to the movie of the same name.)
• San Diego Comic Art Gallery event postcard featuring art by Kevin Eastman.
• TurtlesVsFoot sticker.
• Gold foil IDW limited bookmark featuring art by Kevin Eastman.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote