The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Have you accepted the probability?
Yes 50 50.51%
No 30 30.30%
In the process of it 19 19.19%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-23-2016, 05:20 AM   #141
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Once the series airs, just get over it and watch other TV series, films or read other books and comics.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 05:56 AM   #142
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Of course the mental patient likes Gotham.
i like the some of the villians of Batman because they are also very bad like me!!!!
Old 09-23-2016, 05:59 AM   #143
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeotheLateBloomer View Post
The upcoming one with TAS Batman and the Nick TMNT.

He had more cartoons of which lasted more than one season (sans Beware the Batman) and a lot more movies than TMNT. Quit spouting nonsense!

None of Batman cartoons had as much episodess as OT or 2003 TMNT carttons had. Why? Because Batman is not near as popular as TMNT. How can it be when the villians are such weak and cowards like Joker and Penguin?
Old 09-23-2016, 06:02 AM   #144
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder orokusaki View Post
None of Batman cartoons had as much episodess as OT or 2003 TMNT carttons had. Why? Because Batman is not near as popular as TMNT. How can it be when the villians are such weak and cowards like Joker and Penguin?
Maybe the cartonns are not su popular but in general (comics, films) characters like Superman, Batman and Spiderman are more popular than TMNT.
Old 09-23-2016, 07:02 AM   #145
LeotheLateBloomer
Foot Elite

Quote:
If you're going to use cartoons as your only argument, you've already losed.
LeotheLateBloomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 07:45 AM   #146
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeotheLateBloomer View Post
If you're going to use cartoons as your only argument, you've already losed.
I agree. Superman is probably the most famous hero-superhero comic. Then comes Batman, then maybe Spiderman. TMNT is at least far below with probably many others between. Don't even count Justice League which is a lot of heroes and superheroes togethr.
Old 09-23-2016, 11:15 AM   #147
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
Ghostbusters and X-Files. The X-Files were boring because Mulder & Scully weren't involved directly with them, instead we have a bunch of Mulder's nerdy friends -wtf.
They're The Lone Gunmen you ****ing idiot.

(The comic did suck, but not because of the characters.)
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 03:23 PM   #148
Powder
So tired of this place

Seems like I'm one of the only people who actually like that issue.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 03:33 PM   #149
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
you are a ****ing moron. Joker is not a coward. Go read some of the comics and see how evil Joker can get.Hell Joker nearly made Tim Drake Joker Jr and tortured him in batman beyond return of the joker . Not to mention what he did to Jason Todd
Old 09-23-2016, 03:34 PM   #150
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Seems like I'm one of the only people who actually like that issue.
It's funny, I hated the TMNT and Ghostbusters Conspiracy issues even though they're 2 of my favorite things on Earth. But I really enjoyed the Transformers and The Crow issues, and I really don't give a crap about either.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 12:12 PM   #151
TMNTInsighter
Banned

I thought it was that way all along. Ciro once said that he had a five season plan for this show and that he wasn't envisioning beyond that. I myself am quite content with that.
TMNTInsighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 08:47 PM   #152
THGhost
Puppet Master

Quote:
Batman is way more popular than TMNT.

1990 > OotS > TMNT 2014 > Turtles Forever > TMNT III > SotO > TMNT 2007

"Can't we all just get along?" - pennydreadful

"...bitchy people are what make fan forums insufferable when they don't need to be." - B-Man

"Act like freakin' adults for goodness sake." - Jester

"Tough guys with tiny voices." - Commenter 42
THGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 09:17 PM   #153
TMNTInsighter
Banned

Quote:
That whole spout of nonsense was all a joke right? This is ridiculous! Quit fooling around with this charade or get off this site!
Old 09-26-2016, 09:24 PM   #154
snake
Disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTInsighter View Post
That whole spout of nonsense was all a joke right? This is ridiculous! Quit fooling around with this charade or get off this site!
F*ck off! He's doing nothing wrong and is quite entertaining to keep around.

He'll cut you too
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 11:24 PM   #155
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
I thought it was that way all along. Ciro once said that he had a five season plan for this show and that he wasn't envisioning beyond that. I myself am quite content with that.
No, he said he'd like to make at least 5 seasons. Not that he only wants to make 5.

He said that back in 2012 when the show first started because he had no idea at the time if it would be successful or not.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 05:57 PM   #156
TMNTInsighter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
F*ck off! He's doing nothing wrong and is quite entertaining to keep around.

He'll cut you too
You (and Cyber too) don't know what you're talking about.
Old 09-27-2016, 06:04 PM   #157
GoldMutant
Control Your Narrative

Quote:
Snake is right in some ways, the orokushredder guy is okay but only in small doses., at least in my opinion How the formula works is this: role play as Shredder/talk about his photo resolutions then cue the outrage. Give him attention, he persists; don't give him attention and he's not too much a hassle as he's not that frequent a poster.

Still sticking to my guns though with the topic as before: let the show end on its own merits, don't force it to stick around, unless you got more ideas you want to play with as long as they fit the story. Not a fan of the direction the show has fully taken as of late, but I still watch it and it keeps me occupied, no matter how much I criticize it.

All in all, based on that and some of the recent confirmations (spiritual themes, Super Shredder, Usagi), I'm fine with it ending next season as long as it gets a decent sendoff.
Old 09-27-2016, 06:44 PM   #158
snake
Disgusting

Quote:
Don't compare me to Cubed
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 06:46 PM   #159
TMNTInsighter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldMutant View Post
Snake is right in some ways, the orokushredder guy is okay but only in small doses., at least in my opinion How the formula works is this: role play as Shredder/talk about his photo resolutions then cue the outrage. Give him attention, he persists; don't give him attention and he's not too much a hassle as he's not that frequent a poster.

That's not what I'm calling him out for...at least not completely. If you and snake read his post again then you both will see how much that he is, without justification, deriding both the Batman franchise and the series' because they didn't have more episodes than the Ninja Turtles series' and are therefore 1) not as popular and are not better than the Ninja Turtles, and 2) have weak and poor villains such as Joker (and Penguin).
Batman TAS has gone down as perhaps the greatest action cartoon ever, the franchise and its run of media has endured longer and is more recognizable than the TMNT, Batman himself has gone down as one of the best and most psychological heroes of all time, and Joker has gone down as one of the greatest villains of all time! Not to mention that if you were to ask just about anyone then they'll say that the TMNT, while a pretty good and fun franchise that is recognizable with some good characters and stories attached to it; is still not in any way more enduring, popular, recognizable, or even better than the Batman franchise and its media! It's not even close.
For him to say what he said (without even attempting to back it up) is not only completely untrue but totally out of line! And I have to sit here and read that garbage of his?! That's a joke! And for that, the least he deserves is a calling out!
Old 09-27-2016, 06:49 PM   #160
CyberCubed
Overlord

The show isn't ending anytime soon.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cybercucked, you're all to blame!