The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2015, 09:24 PM   #2021
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalhead 2.0 View Post
Pretty sure Quicksilver won't be there, my friend.

I forgot about him, and then you go and make me cry. No ticket onto the ark for you!
Old 06-19-2015, 09:31 PM   #2022
Traximus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
So... we have FOUR historic cinematic events happening next year, and none of them interest you at all?

1) First cinematic Wonder Woman, plus first cinematic clash of Batman and Superman?
2) First cinematic Harley Quinn?
3) Iron Man versus Captain America + all the other Avengers ever except Thor?
4) X-Men Apocalypse, with a recast Cyclops and Jean Grey? The real First Class movie we all want and deserve?

But no, just TMNT 2?

You've got a bigger deficit of credibility than the United States has a deficit of dollars in its national debt.
Really? I'm gettimg taking to task for not creaming myself over a bunch of comic book movies when I have nore important things to focus on.

Dude, I'm burnt out. I don't have the time or energy to keep up with this **** anymore. I'll go see them, some of them, but I don’t care either way. I'm almost 30, I got my on content to focus on.

TMNT is one of the very few franchises I still care about and will make time for. Everything else does nothing for me anymore.
Old 06-19-2015, 09:32 PM   #2023
DarkFell
A Crusty Bob Fan

The Marvel movies..I expected those, but an actual Harley Quinn movie? Really? That could fun. I still wanna see Deadpool and I'm curious to see how a Dr. Strange movie plays out.

Since someone on the forum mentioned Watchmen, any word as to if Hollywood is gonna do any more for that franchise?

~ John Adams
Old 06-19-2015, 09:34 PM   #2024
Metalhead 2.0
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFell View Post
The Marvel movies..I expected those, but an actual Harley Quinn movie? Really? That could fun. I still wanna see Deadpool and I'm curious to see how a Dr. Strange movie plays out.

Since someone on the forum mentioned Watchmen, any word as to if Hollywood is gonna do any more for that franchise?
Harley is in Suicide Squad.
Old 06-19-2015, 09:35 PM   #2025
DarkFell
A Crusty Bob Fan

Thanks for the heads up.

~ John Adams
Old 06-19-2015, 09:40 PM   #2026
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traximus View Post
Really? I'm gettimg taking to task for not creaming myself over a bunch of comic book movies when I have nore important things to focus on.

Dude, I'm burnt out. I don't have the time or energy to keep up with this **** anymore. I'll go see them, some of them, but I don’t care either way. I'm almost 30, I got my on content to focus on.

TMNT is one of the very few franchises I still care about and will make time for. Everything else does nothing for me anymore.
Nobody said you had to masturbate to the movies, my good man. If you feel the need, you are obviously a very lonely individual.
Old 06-19-2015, 09:46 PM   #2027
Leo656
The Franchise

Meanwhile, so many things of quality to choose from, and they willingly choose the only thoroughly rotten apple in the bunch. How bizarre.

Like, if a person said, "Out of those movies, I only care about Dr. Strange", that'd be kind of weird. But at least we don't KNOW if that's terrible or not.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Old 06-19-2015, 09:47 PM   #2028
Traximus
Banned

Quote:
Nobody said you had to masturbate to the movies, my good man. If you feel the need, you are obviously a very lonely individual.
If you spend all your time focusing on funny book movies, then you must obivously be a very lonely individual
Old 06-19-2015, 09:50 PM   #2029
Leo656
The Franchise

Says the guy who came into this thread to pick fights with people over comic book movies, for not liking a terrible one ENOUGH. Pick a side and stay on it, fella.

Old 06-19-2015, 09:56 PM   #2030
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalhead 2.0 View Post

Pretty sure Quicksilver won't be there, my friend.
ouch to soon man

https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
Old 06-19-2015, 09:56 PM   #2031
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Which is the side *redacted*? That's the side I want.
Well aren't you just a salty cuss. Not only completely lacking in standards or taste, but you're "edgy" as well! This ought to be fun. I'm anxious to see where this goes.

I'll serve. "No, YOU."

Last edited by Jester; 06-19-2015 at 11:35 PM.
Old 06-19-2015, 10:22 PM   #2032
Turtle Soup
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Well aren't you just a salty cuss. Not only completely lacking in standards or taste, but you're "edgy" as well! This ought to be fun. I'm anxious to see where this goes.

I'll serve. "No, YOU."

Professional wrestling is so tasteful and held to such high standards.................
Old 06-19-2015, 10:34 PM   #2033
Metalhead 2.0
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Soup View Post
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/cus...vatar499_3.gif

Professional wrestling is so tasteful and held to such high standards.................
And here comes Mother Traximus to defend her baby boy and nestle him securely back under her wing...
Old 06-19-2015, 10:38 PM   #2034
TrickOrTreater
Samhain

Quote:
Which is the side that gets to brain you with a crowbar? That's the side I want.

Quote:
Some men use knives and guns, but TrickOrTreater is a more dangerous villain. He. Uses. The. TRUTH.
Old 06-19-2015, 10:41 PM   #2035
Leo656
The Franchise

Oh, my. Color me "Got". Try harder, Sparky. I'm sure you can do better than that.

Not only does this movie series turn people stupid, but aggressive, as well. Bay's TMNT films should come with a warning label. It's not enough that they like awful things, they have to get all persnickety about it. I mean, that TOTALLY validates their argument about the movie not being trash.

I'm over here oh-so-subtly tiptoeing around how dumb a person has to be to like these awful TMNT movies - while still trying to be kind of a gentleman about it - and the absolute best a person can do in reply is, "Duuuurrrrr, you like razzlin', hyuk!"

I guess it's to be expected. The audience for these films isn't exactly made up of deep thinkers, mind you. Children, and alleged "grown-ups" who act, think, and behave as children, only. You embarrass yourselves with this nonsense. Must be all the self-loathing that comes with unironically loving movies this goddamn bad.
-----------

See, that's how you do it, guy. And that's the last time I'm gonna be "nice" about it. If people who like these sh*tty movies are going to try and "attack post" people who don't, then I'm going back to tricking them into getting themselves banned. Simple as that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickOrTreater View Post
Truer words, my friend. Y'know what I've noticed, and I'm sure you have as well? The "positive" folks who love all this sh*t and tripe? AWFUL people. Insecure. Immature. Rashy. Whiny. Intolerant. "If you have the NERVE to complain about my precious TMNT movie, I'm going to insult you, your job, your hobbies, and everything about you, and you'll deserve it because you're A NEGATIVE PERSON!" No irony! It's grand. I don't even care about how bad the movies are, anymore... the FANS of these movies are horrible!

Old 06-19-2015, 10:46 PM   #2036
TrickOrTreater
Samhain

Quote:
Truer words, my friend. Y'know what I've noticed, and I'm sure you have as well? The "positive" folks who love all this sh*t and tripe? AWFUL people. Insecure. Immature. Rashy. Whiny. Intolerant. "If you have the NERVE to complain about my precious TMNT movie, I'm going to insult you, your job, your hobbies, and everything about you, and you'll deserve it because you're A NEGATIVE PERSON!" No irony! It's grand. I don't even care about how bad the movies are, anymore... the FANS of these movies are horrible!
It's pretty goddamned awful.

Now they're literally talking about beating people with crowbars. Physical threats. Over the internet.

Quote:
Some men use knives and guns, but TrickOrTreater is a more dangerous villain. He. Uses. The. TRUTH.
Old 06-19-2015, 10:49 PM   #2037
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
So... we have FOUR historic cinematic events happening next year, and none of them interest you at all?
I am by no means defending the guy who just expressed a desire to murder my friend with an iron rod, but I don't give a damn about any of those movies either. There are far more "historic" events happening in the world right now, like ethnic cleansing in the Dominican Republic. Movies are just that; movies. Insignificant. & comic book flicks are especially stale & predictable. What is there to be excited about? They're never as good as the media they're based on, anyway.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Old 06-19-2015, 10:49 PM   #2038
Leo656
The Franchise

It happens. Hopefully they'll tire themselves out before we have to get the hose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I am by no means defending the guy who just expressed a desire to murder my friend with an iron rod, but I don't give a damn about any of those movies either. There are far more "historic" events happening in the world right now, like ethnic cleansing in the Dominican Republic. Movies are just that; movies. Insignificant.
Fair point, sir! However, strictly in the discussion of films... TMNT 2 is still pretty much the worst thing on that short list, one can't rightfully deny.

But yeah people shouldn't tweak. So much more important stuff, on that we all agree. It's just an awful movie. It doesn't make one an awful person for liking it. Attacking people for NOT liking it makes you an awful person. C'moooon.

Old 06-19-2015, 10:54 PM   #2039
TrickOrTreater
Samhain

Quote:
It happens. Hopefully they'll tire themselves out before we have to get the hose.

No! Bad!

Quote:
Old 06-19-2015, 10:55 PM   #2040
chrisdude
Foot Elite

Hey, look. A set video. *ehem*
https://instagram.com/p/4IU56Jjcio/
Closed Thread

Tags
cybercubed thinks deep, tigerclaw is cybercubed, tmnt2