Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Rise of the TMNT Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2020, 07:00 PM   #121
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
You want a fist in the mouth? I've never even looked at another guy before.
That's not what your wife and your Instagram tell me, baby doll. She must really, really love you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejablue View Post
I never said I was a fan of the show. And I'm not a lefty. But you are a hazbin, a manchild, a pedophile sympathizer, incest sympathizer, and an overall lunatic. And nobody likes you. Talk all you want. I also have the right to call you out on your pathetic behavior. Your constant bashing of this cartoon shows the pathetic life you live. If you even have a life worth living. I don't envy you, manchild. Go the f-uck to sleep.
Alright, whatever, Sensitive Sally. You can ascribe any old made-up traits about me you want. 50,000 views on YouTube and all the f*cking autographs I've signed over the years says people like me just fine. If YOU liked me, on the other hand, I'd know I was doing something wrong.

I'm none of those things, but you are indeed a c*nt. And I'd rather be all that than a c*nt. You f*cking sandy vag, you. Go polish a doorknob, you contribute nothing. Every time you post people get dumber. This place doesn't need the "help".

Kisses!

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Old 08-09-2020, 07:01 PM   #122
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
No problem, I've been one of those "awful" people the last two years.
Are you as awful as I supposedly am, though? Are you OKAY with being friends with a supposed whatever-sympathizer and Big Meanie such as myself?

Christ Almighty, get the f*cking bleach.

Old 08-09-2020, 07:03 PM   #123
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Way to raise the bar for discourse.
You have literally no place to say anything about standards for respectful or constructive conversation. You threatened to kill or physically harm the show runners & still can't come to terms with why that would garner a temp-ban. Even now you are making literal threats against anyone who takes issue with your attack on this series & its fans. You go to great lengths to flaunt your physical prowess as a wrestler & convey the idea that you solve differences with violence, so why then should it not be perceived as a credible threat? Good God, the lack of self awareness in this dump is astounding. I was a jerk-off about the Bay film, but after I was asked by Machi to knock it off, I did, & later matured past needing to take out the rage of my personal life on a f*cking toy commercial. You waste so much time writing these colorful novels of self-aggrandizing vitriol, if you put that drive & creativity toward something productive you would be a much happier person. All this running in circles, celebrating in an immensely negative & infantile way. Of course people will take issue with it. You guys are showing up drunk with baseball bats to our loved-one's funeral. & this isn't a remotely political issue, c'mon, leave that noise at the curb. Deja & myself are the furthest thing from SJW's. It's not about suppressing free speech, it's about culling a certain level of gate-keeping true-fan crap that just spits on the grave of this website.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Old 08-09-2020, 07:09 PM   #124
Leo656
The Franchise

Dark Jokes are not "threats", pal. Waaaaay back in the day, you USED to understand that.

You have a sense of humor when it's things you don't like. Don't take this situation so personally just because it's something you DO like.

Nobody "threatened" anyone. Don't get pissy because I have a very Irish sense of humor, m'kay? This is the sh*t we laugh at. Dead babies and funerals. We're sick. So what?

You're getting crabby in your old age.

FYI, the Mod who Banned me over said "threats" was very open that they thought it was funny, "got" the joke, understood my intent, and didn't even wanna hit me with the Temp Ban but had no choice in the matter because Ant f*cking Ward threatened legal action over a JOKE.

If that's your hero, you can keep him. Frankly, if I'm ever in the same room with Ant Ward, that balding, bearded bitch, I'll call him a pussy right to his face just to watch him cry about it. It'd be fun. It's fun to watch a grown-ass man threaten to call his lawyer because some rando on a message board made fun of his cartoons. He's a Nancy. Maybe now that he's got some free time, he can go looking for his balls in the jar under the sink.

Also, I meant you AND Benz with that quoted statement. What he said was dumb, but your reply was not any more mature than the dumb sh*t he said was. You're both silly. Silly!

You asked me two years ago to bite my tongue. Out of respect for you, and as a "friend", I did that. For Two. YEARS. So again, don't accuse me of having zero restraint. I am the very EMBODIMENT of "restraint." But I'm not gonna swallow every thought I ever had on the subject for the rest of my goddamn life. It's unfair to even ask that of me.

The thread title doesn't say "Funeral". It says "Rise Is Cancelled". There's no rules attached. People are talking. If you wanna hold a wake, that's fine. But it's probably better to do so privately, not in front of the whole world where you KNOW for a fact people are gonna throw water balloons.

Exercise some common sense before throwing stones at others, please.

Once more, once my spleen is vented, I'm done with the subject. Try and weather the storm, if your heart can take it.

Last edited by Leo656; 08-09-2020 at 09:01 PM.
Old 08-09-2020, 07:35 PM   #125
LeotheLateBloomer
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Hmm... I suppose it's 10% glutton for punishment, 70% curiosity of what's going on with the Turtles for better or for worse, and 20% wanting to know just how dumb this can go and dumb optimism that it might fix itself even though I knew it probably would not, with the added benefit of knowing when it's over. More-so someone threw our boys on the hot stove and it's hard to just ignore them frying up there.
You lasted longer than I have. I think I stopped around the episode with Leo and the bone restuarant guy looking for Leo's brothers after he warped them with his sword.

Last edited by LeotheLateBloomer; 08-09-2020 at 07:43 PM.
Old 08-09-2020, 07:49 PM   #126
CyberCubed
Overlord

*reads the last few pages*

Old 08-09-2020, 07:52 PM   #127
Leo656
The Franchise

This is bothering me, now. I can't help it.

If after almost 20 years, even one person thinks I LITERALLY have a crawlspace full of dead hookers or hit people with DDTs on concrete when they annoy me, then they never got the joke in the first place. And that says more about Them than Me.

Remember way back in the day when Eminem explained that he doesn't actually go around beating up women and cutting throats, he just says it because it's funny and helps him let his stress out? People love that guy. They understand. They get the joke. *I* don't like him, but other people do, and I admire him for not compromising his principles or censoring himself just because his sense of humor makes some people uncomfortable. It's not his fault Madchild is way better at rapping than he is.

I'm much better looking than Eminem is, so I demand that people give me the same empathy and understanding when I amuse myself by talking about stacking bodies in the basement over minor annoyances. If HE can do the same gimmick, why can't I?

It's because I'm white, probably. Well JOKE'S ON YOU, kids; Irish people ain't "white", we're translucent. And that's a totally different thing.

SO HUH.

Old 08-09-2020, 08:27 PM   #128
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I've missed this meme.
Old 08-09-2020, 08:48 PM   #129
Leo656
The Franchise

But can he even use it without adding a disclaimer about how it originated in a different time with different values?

I take it as a badge of honor that he tends to use it mostly in threads where I'm highly active. I know he loves me, even if he'll never say it.

Old 08-09-2020, 09:45 PM   #130
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Arrow

Shows canceled. Everyone go home, cool down, and remember as the great William Shatner once said, "For crying out loud, it's just a TV show."

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Closed Thread