The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 01-19-2017, 04:34 PM   #1741
brockotter
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieNES View Post
Hey Brock,

Are the Mousers jaws strong enough to have one latch onto a turtles hand/arm and stay?

Thanks.
Probably not. They got comparatively heavy butts.
brockotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 08:10 PM   #1742
Dizmone
Thug

Excited for the mousers. My Leo arrived in perfect shape, box and all. I also received my Neca movie Donatello a few day later.

I must say, after messing with Neca Donnie for a while, I've come to love the feel and density of the plastic Mondo used on Leo. The soft plastron is really cool; it feels like what I'd imagine the Henson costumes would feel like.

Definitely happy about my subscription.
Dizmone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 11:28 PM   #1743
chrisr291
Random Punk

Quick question: any word on running changes? I'm very happy with Leonardo, but I'd agree with most negative reviews on his hands being a bit too unforgiving. It is really hard to jam his swords in!
chrisr291 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 07:09 AM   #1744
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockotter View Post
You mean Leonardo? Thanks! Always knew you'd come around and not buy into the minority's anti-hype. Your kind words are always much appreciated! Very proud of what we've been able to accomplish.

Just some feedback on my subscription Leo...That red head is near impossible to get on. I even went to the hair dryer to get it on there. I agree with some video reviews about inconsistent joint tightness, but thats kind of nit picky. I didnt have the belt issues others seem to have had, but I am sure thats something you are looking into already.

Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 07:25 AM   #1745
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

Brock, will the Mousers be able to come apart to look like they were in battle and broke?

sorry if it has been asked before
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 01:00 PM   #1746
brockotter
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_ninja84 View Post
Brock, will the Mousers be able to come apart to look like they were in battle and broke?

sorry if it has been asked before
I wouldn't recommend pulling them apart.
Old 01-20-2017, 01:02 PM   #1747
brockotter
Foot Soldier

Big update today, gang!

https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/jan...ctibles-update
Old 01-20-2017, 03:01 PM   #1748
Meow
Stone Warrior

Big thanks for the update Brock, appreciated
Old 01-20-2017, 11:34 PM   #1749
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!

I really am enjoying the box art especially after seeing it in person.
After so many are having issues with getting their Leonardo Red bandana head on I hope future turtles will not have the same issue.
I know about the hair dryer as a customizer and still it's rather hard to get on.
I think so many of us are disappointment about this and being vocal about it because it's a special extra thing and to many of us it's the head that should be on the figure.
I hate to do this but I may need to get my dremel out and sand it down a bit so I can get it on.
I just wish that Mondo would fix the issue and send out fixed red bandana heads since so many are having issues with that.
I do appreciate the tip about the loose joint as my Leo's right arm flops down and wont stay in place.
I don't think people are being absurd or whiny when mentioning these sort of things.
We all understand that Mondo is new at this and while the figures are really nice looking you should be open to hearing concerns and disappointments because people who want to be your customer are voicing their concerns because care and want to continue supporting the line.
I have personally felt that these concerns and comments have been shrugged off like it's nothing and that's a bit concerning to me.
Anyway enough of that, I look forward to the mousers and hope we can see some inbox pictures soon.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 03:02 AM   #1750
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

Quote:
I wouldn't recommend pulling them apart.
I would never pull them apart forcefully. I meant if they were designed to come apart to look like they got destroyed.

Thanks for the update can't wait for the Mousers
Old 01-21-2017, 05:19 PM   #1751
cloud
Stone Warrior

Quote:
I would never pull them apart forcefully. I meant if they were designed to come apart to look like they got destroyed.

Thanks for the update can't wait for the Mousers
You might be thinking about the NECA versions that came with April O'Neil figure.
I don't think Mondo had that in mind when designing the mousers similar to the first release of the NECA mousers and other companies work.

That being said, might be something Mondo can consider when making future figures like April,Baxter Stockman or Splinter. Or maybe just a battle damage 2 pack.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 12:07 PM   #1752
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist

Raph is delayed to quarter 2.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 02:21 PM   #1753
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
Raph is delayed to quarter 2.
yep got an email for Raph, Don and Mikey all pushed back to 2nd qtr

i did kinda expect this with Brocks last update Chinese New Year and the new policy on recycled paper

at least Mondo is keeping us in the loop
Old 01-26-2017, 03:33 AM   #1754
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

i must say after watching reviews of this figure im not really liking how the elbow pads were done. it just looks weird when you bend the arm, almost like its not an elbow pad but a forearm pad
Old 01-26-2017, 09:07 AM   #1755
Toitlefan
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
I really am enjoying the box art especially after seeing it in person.
After so many are having issues with getting their Leonardo Red bandana head on I hope future turtles will not have the same issue.
I know about the hair dryer as a customizer and still it's rather hard to get on.
I think so many of us are disappointment about this and being vocal about it because it's a special extra thing and to many of us it's the head that should be on the figure.
I hate to do this but I may need to get my dremel out and sand it down a bit so I can get it on.
I just wish that Mondo would fix the issue and send out fixed red bandana heads since so many are having issues with that.
I do appreciate the tip about the loose joint as my Leo's right arm flops down and wont stay in place.
I don't think people are being absurd or whiny when mentioning these sort of things.
We all understand that Mondo is new at this and while the figures are really nice looking you should be open to hearing concerns and disappointments because people who want to be your customer are voicing their concerns because care and want to continue supporting the line.
I have personally felt that these concerns and comments have been shrugged off like it's nothing and that's a bit concerning to me.
Anyway enough of that, I look forward to the mousers and hope we can see some inbox pictures soon.
I wouldn't say peoples concerns have been ignored completely. I recently got an email from Mondo regarding the shipping delay of Donatello in which they cite one of the reasons being to fine tune any issues that came up with the Leo figure. Whether or not those problems get fixed remains to be seen I guess. I do like the idea of Mondo sending out replacement heads for Leonardo though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0137.jpg (9.1 KB, 33 views)
Toitlefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 09:20 AM   #1756
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toitlefan View Post
I wouldn't say peoples concerns have been ignored completely. I recently got an email from Mondo regarding the shipping delay of Donatello in which they cite one of the reasons being to fine tune any issues that came up with the Leo figure. Whether or not those problems get fixed remains to be seen I guess. I do like the idea of Mondo sending out replacement heads for Leonardo though.
What?....I never got a replacement head maybe I'll contact them see if I can get one
Old 01-26-2017, 10:59 AM   #1757
Toitlefan
Hench Mutant

Quote:
What?....I never got a replacement head maybe I'll contact them see if I can get one
I don't think they are sending out replacements. I was just commenting on the the quoted post.
Toitlefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 02:48 PM   #1758
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toitlefan View Post
I don't think they are sending out replacements. I was just commenting on the the quoted post.
No they haven't sent out replacement heads.
But yes sine it is the biggest issue people are having with this thing they should offer it.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 08:27 PM   #1759
brockotter
Foot Soldier

No, we are not offering replacement heads. The complaints about the seams have been minimal, and the hairdryer technique works for most customers. We will be addressing both issues on the other turtles, thought. Thank you everyone!
Old 01-27-2017, 09:12 PM   #1760
cloud
Stone Warrior

Quote:
No, we are not offering replacement heads. The complaints about the seams have been minimal, and the hairdryer technique works for most customers. We will be addressing both issues on the other turtles, thought. Thank you everyone!
Does that mean we need to be more vocal to get a replacement going?
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mondo tmnt