The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 09-02-2020, 04:14 PM   #1
D-ray
Foot Soldier

Who's the strongest TMNT character?

Aaaah, it's been alot of time since I didn't have a nice discussion to post, or something atleast a little bit interesting.

Today, I'll bring a very common (and probably already made) discussion on who might be the strongest TMNT character (4kids version only obliviously).
"Why only 4kids version?" you might ask...
well, doing a GENERAL version of it would basically be a mess, since I don't know every character existing in the TMNT universe. I know 80% of them, but sadly not all of them. And it would also be hard for other users who don't know the character to understand your motivation, so...
4kids only for this time!

By the way, I want to know 1 character (2 if you can't really choose) and why you consider them the strongest, or very likely the one who owns the title.

- - - - - - - -

My chosen character is very likely Leatherhead.
Why? Well because it has the brutal force of Zog, combined with an advanced brain like Donatello's.
I mean, as a Zog fan, I would have definitely choosed him, but he does not really seem great in terms of intelligence. Yes, he was able to wreck every enemy he encountered with ONE punch (one punch triceratops) during Rougue in the House (the uppercut on Hun was priceless) but he got very easily outsmarted by the Shredder, due to his slow thinking.
It may have been the different air that damaged his brain, but he seemed pretty "clear" during the fights.

Leatherhead on the other hand has basically the same strenght of Zog (maybe even more) but the well thought actions of someone like Don or Usagi. He was able to counter the incredible strenght of the Mutated Donatello, and he survived both the old lair's ceiling collapsing and the water twist in the sewers. Not to mention that he almost annhiliated the Shredder in Exodus if it wasn't for Hun.

He is very likely the strongest to me, and he doesn't really seem to have weak spots (excluding his PTSD).

- - - - - - -

So, what is yours guys? I'm so happy to be back discussing, and I want to hear you thoughts!

VICTORY!"
D-ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 03:22 AM   #2
Teddygaming reviews
Hench Mutant

I would have to say the tengue shredder. The reason why is because it took all four ninja tribunal to take him down. But when he came back they needed more help in which he sort of killed them all. Not to mention he rose the dead , transformed America, has magic and can turn into a dragon.
Old 09-03-2020, 04:13 AM   #3
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist

Pure physical, brute strength would probably be Hun
The Turtle Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 07:46 AM   #4
Shark_Blade
Emperor

Mikey won Battlenexus so he is.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 01:57 PM   #5
D-ray
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddygaming reviews View Post
I would have to say the tengue shredder. The reason why is because it took all four ninja tribunal to take him down. But when he came back they needed more help in which he sort of killed them all. Not to mention he rose the dead , transformed America, has magic and can turn into a dragon.
Crud I forgot about him, and you are right.
Altought I would consider it more of an OP character since, come on, it's freaking immortal. It's bound to be impossible to beat or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Turtle Terminator
Pure physical, brute strength would probably be Hun
He got easily defeated by Zog. Sure, it's more "clever" than him, but he still lost to him.
Maybe we can say that he is the strongest human (I doubt that Mr.Touch and Go are human).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade
Mikey won Battlenexus so he is.

VICTORY!"
D-ray is offline   Reply With Quote