The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > Questions/Comments/Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2020, 07:06 PM   #41
Leo656
The Franchise

I wish we had those giant padded jousting sticks like on American Gladiators. That'd be awesome!

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Old 01-28-2020, 07:08 PM   #42
TommyT
Banned

How is this not funny? Why the hell did Jester delete this?
Spoiler:

Like this is exactly the reason these forums have 7 members total. It's nuts.
Old 01-28-2020, 07:12 PM   #43
Leo656
The Franchise

I laughed.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Old 01-28-2020, 07:27 PM   #44
TommyT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
I laughed.
I mean, why immediately delete? Seems legit weird to me.
Old 01-28-2020, 09:27 PM   #45
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyT View Post
Gee, I wonder just how many accounts you have. Maybe Voltron could look into this for us?
Where did this come from again.

Quote:
Name calling is an Offence. You need a time out.
Troll is also name calling and no it doesn't matter if you believe I'm a troll its still name calling.

Quote:
I'm returning the favor kid. You're the report KING.
I never reported anyone for a thread I dislike so the crown is still on your head codger in fact at this point I should call you TommyTattleTell

Quote:
Tom not only acknowleged I was correct, but they even used some of our talking points in the books. what can i say, I made an impression, and left thme with things to think about. what have you done?
I'll let you answer that:
When did he say that also I literally said what I have done but apparently memory isn't a strong point for you or reading comprehension for that matter

Quote:
Yikes. Why did you feel the need to go after the shows creators?
I dunno Tommy why did you feel the need to report my Splinter thread also how many times did you go after the Rise creators again.

Last edited by PApagreg; 01-28-2020 at 10:00 PM.
Old 01-28-2020, 11:59 PM   #46
TommyT
Banned

Exhibit A for the need for another Mod.
Old 01-29-2020, 06:32 AM   #47
Vegita-San
Emperor

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=62267

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Old 01-29-2020, 07:08 AM   #48
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
Ah, yes. A thread for a old CollegeHumor comic, with no other relevant information or anything to contribute... gee, I wonder why it was closed, it's not like it could have been a post in a existing thread, no no no, this had to be it's own spammy thread.

Another enriching golden addition to the forums by TommyT (until it got closed, shocker that), can't wait for the next weird April thread.
Old 01-29-2020, 08:30 AM   #49
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
Ah, yes. A thread for a old CollegeHumor comic, with no other relevant information or anything to contribute... gee, I wonder why it was closed, it's not like it could have been a post in a existing thread, no no no, this had to be it's own spammy thread.

Another enriching golden addition to the forums by TommyT (until it got closed, shocker that), can't wait for the next weird April thread.
Because according to TommyT posting a thread based on why I think Rise Splinter is the most layered Splinter is grounds for reporting but when he post a single thread based on a comic and it gets deleted he thinks there is a conspiracy against him.
Old 01-29-2020, 09:07 AM   #50
Dejablue
Stone Warrior

Tommy you may get under Papa's skin but literally no one else takes you seriously. You're still here because some of us find you amusing.

^^^^
SHELLHEADS Inc.- A TMNT Discord!
Old 01-29-2020, 01:31 PM   #51
TommyT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post

Chill dude. Seriously. Guy, it's riddiculous how much effort you're putting into attacking me over Rise. Just because they lowered the bar enough that the average person can imitate the art style, does not make for a quality product.

a good understanding of human anatomy is important, not oversimplification to blur the lines between what is and what is not. The trouble here, is that you are somehow emotionally tied to this pile of trash, and refuse to see it for what it really is. No amount of lipstick will make this show not a pig.

The story of the emperor who has no clothes, is more prescient now, than ever before, the difference here is, we all see through the charade, and it's irksome to you I guess.
At least we can all feel good about the end of this unfortunate chapter in TMNT history.

Move on brother, I'm sure there's a tumbler debate over bathrooms to weigh in on. Rise is dead, and isn't coming back, 'cept maybe in the form of unfortunate late-to-market ice cream bins or wool socks. That's it. Suriano and Ward **** the bed, and it was rancid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejablue View Post
Tommy you may get under Papa's skin but literally no one else takes you seriously. You're still here because some of us find you amusing.
I'm a real gas.
Old 01-29-2020, 02:17 PM   #52
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Chill dude. Seriously. Guy, it's riddiculous how much effort you're putting into attacking me over Rise. Just because they lowered the bar enough that the average person can imitate the art style, does not make for a quality product.

a good understanding of human anatomy is important, not oversimplification to blur the lines between what is and what is not. The trouble here, is that you are somehow emotionally tied to this pile of trash, and refuse to see it for what it really is. No amount of lipstick will make this show not a pig.

The story of the emperor who has no clothes, is more prescient now, than ever before, the difference here is, we all see through the charade, and it's irksome to you I guess.
At least we can all feel good about the end of this unfortunate chapter in TMNT history.

Move on brother, I'm sure there's a tumbler debate over bathrooms to weigh in on. Rise is dead, and isn't coming back, 'cept maybe in the form of unfortunate late-to-market ice cream bins or wool socks. That's it. Suriano and Ward **** the bed, and it was rancid.

I'm a real gas.
Old 01-29-2020, 02:45 PM   #53
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

So... Goku, Mew, or Etsy? What's the scoop here?
Old 01-29-2020, 04:26 PM   #54
TommyT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
So... Goku, Mew, or Etsy? What's the scoop here?
I'm just me dude. I lurked a bit, but to be honest, just a fan of TMNT who's more than sick of people screwing with us. I'm sick of the kiddification, and the fans who encourage it, while putting down anyone who isn't in their camp.

Rise is not the issue, it's the slow move from a non political fandom, into one that's decidedly left. We can't talk about politics unless it's to support leftist talking points, and the right leaning members are harassed endlessly.
The big picture, I'm pretty sure Papagreg is a troll, intentionally planting crappy Nick rise stuff to try and sway the fans. I don't like plants, and nobody is doing anything to stop them.
its' really just that simple. So I'm asking for a move to bring in a Mod to balance the team.

Being a fan of what Rise was, ok, i get that, but it's a failed experiment and hurt the fandom. The same is true of IDW in it's current state.
Old 01-29-2020, 05:45 PM   #55
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

Quote:
I'm just me dude. I lurked a bit, but to be honest, just a fan of TMNT who's more than sick of people screwing with us. I'm sick of the kiddification, and the fans who encourage it, while putting down anyone who isn't in their camp].
Oh cool backstory that still doesn't give you the excuse to harrass others just because they like something you don't, also the bolded statement is extra funny when you yourself are guilty of the action.

Quote:
Rise is not the issue, it's the slow move from a non political fandom, into one that's decidedly left. We can't talk about politics unless it's to support leftist talking points, and the right leaning members are harassed endlessly.
What the are you even talking about

Quote:
The big picture, I'm pretty sure Papagreg is a troll, intentionally planting crappy Nick rise stuff to try and sway the fans. I don't like plants, and nobody is doing anything to stop them.
its' really just that simple. So I'm asking for a move to bring in a Mod to balance the team.
You are a moron, and what you are calling for is censorship also if there was a mod who is more strict with the rules I guarantee that you will be banned before I am.

Quote:
Being a fan of what Rise was, ok, i get that, but it's a failed experiment and hurt the fandom. The same is true of IDW in it's current state.
How did any of those things "hurt" the fandom even if I agree Rise IDW was awful it doesn't "hurt" the fandom. You know what does hurt the fandom gatekeeping twats like you who thinks people enjoying something makes them a plant.
Old 01-29-2020, 06:11 PM   #56
TommyT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PApagreg View Post

You are a moron...

You know what does hurt the fandom gatekeeping twats like you
This is the kind of rule breaking we need dealt with. I'm not calling you names, I'm calling you out for what you are, and have in the past admitted to.
Old 01-29-2020, 06:13 PM   #57
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Both of you just leave each other alone. Stop following each other to other threads and bringing your bickering all over the forum.

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Old 01-29-2020, 06:16 PM   #58
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Both of you just leave each other alone. Stop following each other to other threads and bringing your bickering all over the forum.
The dude won't leave me alone, even when I didn't respond to him he still calls me a troll and says my account is a "sockpuppet."

Last edited by PApagreg; 01-29-2020 at 06:21 PM.
Old 01-29-2020, 09:14 PM   #59
TommyT
Banned

That sig is too big. I'm offended.
Closed Thread