The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > Questions/Comments/Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2019, 07:29 PM   #81
BartAllen
Banned

I speak truth to power!
Old 01-12-2019, 07:32 PM   #82
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Thought you weren't interested in posting anymore?
Old 01-12-2019, 07:36 PM   #83
BartAllen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Thought you weren't interested in posting anymore?
I'm not interested in posting anymore. I'm only posting to spread awareness of a corrupt and ideologically driven madman. Voltron simply doesn't have the temperament to be a mod. Bullies don't win! They don't!
Old 01-12-2019, 08:30 PM   #84
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BartAllen View Post
I'm not interested in posting anymore. I'm only posting to spread awareness of a corrupt and ideologically driven madman. Voltron simply doesn't have the temperament to be a mod. Bullies don't win! They don't!
They are if they're getting to you like this.

Last Movie Watched: Hell House LLC (2015).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E29).
Old 01-12-2019, 08:47 PM   #85
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School

Dammit! He's figured me out! I live out my power fantasies on a Ninja Turtles message board!

Also, I feel entrance ramps are unfair!

See me now, that you may know who the true Great Satan is! MUAHAHAHA!
Old 01-12-2019, 09:08 PM   #86
Xav
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
I was given the ol' 23-Skidoo not that long ago because someone from Nick demanded it, so hey. I feel ya.
Wait, what? Who was it? What did you do?
Old 01-13-2019, 04:00 AM   #87
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deadman View Post
They are if they're getting to you like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BartAllen View Post
I speak truth to power!
looks more like you're just digging that hole bigger. Or are you still just being sarcastic, cause this thread, "Voltron is a Bitch" thread and your conversation with Voltron does not look like a person being snarky
Old 01-13-2019, 04:17 AM   #88
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xav View Post
Wait, what? Who was it? What did you do?
That's a novel I'd rather not crack open again. Long story short, somebody up high at NickTurtles didn't appreciate my gallows humor, so I had to sit in a corner for a while or else they'd unleash C'thulu on the forum, or something.

It's more complicated, but also more stupid. And I don't like naming names, but I do appreciate that those names were immediately named, to me, by those with verified authority to name those names. So that going forward I may know which of those names, in general parlance, "Ain't Sh*t."

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Old 01-13-2019, 06:55 AM   #89
BartAllen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
Dammit! He's figured me out! I live out my power fantasies on a Ninja Turtles message board!

Also, I feel entrance ramps are unfair!

See me now, that you may know who the true Great Satan is! MUAHAHAHA!
In all seriousness, I just think you had a little bit of an episode. You admitted you did. You also labelled me a lot of stuff so I decided to play it up a bit.

I sent people messages that I was going to do this.

I mean, you called me a troll, a malcontent and a few other choice things. I just wanted to live up to your expectations.

And digging a hole? FFS. Candy, I told you in PM the other day that I was doing this as a joke and you're still coming into the thread and acting as if I'm serious. Come on now.

I'm quoting liberal senators. I'm making references to Shrek. You really think I'm being serious? Sad.

Seriously, if I was really upset by a mod sperging out by someone having an oppositional opinion, I would have simply left. This bit of 'drama' has just been me poking fun at the situation. I rarely post here anyway. This little 'lovers quarrel' I've had with Voltron has just been me having fun.

Anywho. I can continue to pretend to be mad on a messageboard if that brings something to your life (it has brought a little fun to the board).

Holy smokes. Truth to power? No one thought to ask if my dumbass was being serious? Some of you guys wouldn't know an idiotic joke if it came up and bit you on the ass. Sad.

Now, I still think it's funny that a mod, someone who is meant to set enforce the rules, flagrantly disregarded them when it suits him, but the rest of this? I was just hamming it up.

The worst part is that some of you are going to think I really meant all of this silliness. Even when faced with all the obvious jokes I have obviously sprinkled through my posts. Oh well.

And this latest response by Voltron is the only funny post he's made the entire time. If he had approached me like that originally I probably would have thought he was an alright guy. The nonsense he posted the other day made me think he was a crybaby liberal that's been throwing a two year tantrum because cheeto won back in 16.

I've even attached a message that I sent to a number of people telling them what I was up to. I really don't care about this situation. This has all just been a bit of fun to me. If you want to think I've been serious, cool. I'm glad that my 'acting' was able to convince you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Joke.jpg (62.4 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by BartAllen; 01-13-2019 at 07:07 AM.
Old 01-13-2019, 07:08 AM   #90
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Cool, so you're an attention whore. Got it.

Old 01-13-2019, 07:13 AM   #91
BartAllen
Banned

Quote:
Now that is probably true. LMAO.
Old 01-13-2019, 07:16 AM   #92
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Quote:
That or he’s trying to pull a Schrödinger's Douche
Old 01-13-2019, 07:18 AM   #93
BartAllen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
That or he’s trying to pull a Schrödinger's Douche
Holy ****. You are a gift that keeps giving. lmao. Never change.

I literally provide EVIDENCE that I'm joking and you still want to imply I'm being serious. Well, as I wrote in my earlier post, I knew that would happen too.

Whatever makes you happy, Candy.

I mean, how dense are you Candy? I'm literally quoting Rashida Tlaib and Trump, and you think I'm being serious? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I won't let reality get in the way of your silliness. lmao.

Last edited by BartAllen; 01-13-2019 at 07:33 AM.
Old 01-13-2019, 08:04 AM   #94
The Deadman
Foot Elite

>makes threads bashing a mod
>everyone is questioning why this is happening
>ITS JUST A PRANK BRO

Wew lad

Old 01-13-2019, 08:37 AM   #95
BartAllen
Banned

Quote:
>makes threads bashing a mod
>everyone is questioning why this is happening
>ITS JUST A PRANK BRO

Wew lad

You got me. It's not like I sent messages to multiple people saying I was going to act like a troll since I had a mod tell me I was a troll simply for disagreeing with him. Said mod who also stated that I was antagonizing him simply because I disagreed with him. I mean, did you even see the original exchange that set all of this off? I disagreed with the dude, lol. That's it. He then proceeded to lose his **** simply because I disagreed with him. All of this after he had already told other posters they were stupid. lol.

Said mod creating poll after poll with the silliest **** I have ever seen. I guess if you disregard the fact that I had to step this low to approach his level. Then yea. I guess you could say that what I was doing is silly.

So yea. It is a joke. It really is. You can choose to not think it is. Whatever. Cool.

Oh, and I can't wait for your snarky response. You and Candy (shock) are the only two continuing with me at this point. lmao.

Wew lad indeed. lol.

I mean. Look at this pure comedy gold he threw at my feet simply for disagreeing with him (he edited out the juiciest bits).
This is not the work of a well-intended person. He's a crybaby that couldn't deal with a dissenting opinion. lmao. The guy literally called me a troll disagreeing with him. I chose to show him what a troll was. It's really that simple.

The guy, unironically, said I was 'wasting bandwidth' for literally talking about the subject at hand. He literally lost his **** because I had the gall to disagree with him. It's truly hilarious. And who am I to disappoint a weirdo with the lack of self awareness to say that he is going to use his, and I quote, 'high IQ' to stop all the 'propaganda' lmao. That's comedy. Pure and simple.

The worst part. All I did was share a video of the google CEO stating that the Russian collusion was nothing. lmao. It really is funny.
He claims to be against propaganda when all he is doing is aping corporate propaganda. Again, comedy gold. lolol.

I can screen the rest of his idiotic diatribes, but I think I've proven my point. I'm sure you will disagree. That's fine. I really don't care. I just find this entire situation to be HILARIOUS. It is.

And I am still at a loss for how ANYONE can infer 'TONE' from a wall of text. He pushed implications that were never there. lmao. Keep defending the weirdo, though. lolol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hilarious.jpg (52.5 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by BartAllen; 01-13-2019 at 09:00 AM.
Old 01-13-2019, 09:20 AM   #96
CyberCubed
Overlord

What is with this forum that so many members wind up having mental breakdowns? I swear every couple of months we get new outburst threads like this from different people.
Old 01-13-2019, 09:48 AM   #97
BartAllen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
What is with this forum that so many members wind up having mental breakdowns? I swear every couple of months we get new outburst threads like this from different people.

Yea, I've had a mental breakdown. lmao.
Old 01-13-2019, 09:58 AM   #98
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Well...that was a good "laugh"...

This was way over due for a lock.

Edit: BartAllen, consider this a written warning...even "only playing" at trolling is in itself trolling.

Sad.

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Closed Thread