The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2016, 12:30 AM   #1
FredWolfLeonardo
FW Fanboy
 
FredWolfLeonardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Fourside
Posts: 1,629
Should Eric Sacks appear in the Nick cartoon and future tmnt versions?

What do you think? He was actually my favorite character from the 2014 film and I think alot more can be done with him in future versions, so do you reckon he would make a good character if he was redone.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 12:38 AM   #2
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 31,211
Eric Sachs is literally the worst TMNT character ever created simply because of what he represents. He was going to be a white man Shredder. No Oroku Saki, it was white man Eric Sachs as Shredder.

A disgusting 60 year old crusty old white man as THE Shredder. Sickening.

It's a disgrace to the character and an insult to the TMNT franchise. I HATE him. He's probably the only TMNT character I truly hate.

Just makes me sick.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 12:57 AM   #3
Wildcat
Mad Scientist
 
Wildcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: AZ
Posts: 1,829
Well he's kinda generic. I'd rather Venus return in some updated way.
__________________
Nothing can survive the will to stay alive, cause if you try, you can do anything.
Wildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 01:15 AM   #4
Autbot_Benz
I Am The Doctor
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 3,563


nobody wants Eric Sachs in any other TMNT media he is like Venus a stain on the TMNT franchise
__________________





I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 01:27 AM   #5
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 31,211


I hate him. I HATE Eric Sachs.

I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him.

I HATE him.

I actually enjoy watching the beginning of the Dark Knight now because I enjoy seeing Joker kill him in the opening bank robbery scene by shooting him and placing the grenade in his mouth. I pretend its Eric Sachs because he's played by the same actor.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 02:41 AM   #6
neatoman
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 4,318
The character was originally going to be the Shredder, but then the movie was edited to make him a separate character. The problem then is that all you have left is an arrogant businessman who is also a scientist, a role easily filled by Baxter Stockman.

Although, as I was writing this, I realised that could be a pretty decent plot twist. You could there be a mystery of who Shredder is, most evidence points to the crimelord Oroku Saki, but then (with more discreet evidence pointing to him) it turns out to be Baxter Stockman, bum-bum-bum.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 03:11 AM   #7
Fishface
Foot Soldier
 
Fishface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Australia
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
http://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/wp-...htner-tmnt.jpg

I hate him. I HATE Eric Sachs.

I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him.

I HATE him.

I actually enjoy watching the beginning of the Dark Knight now because I enjoy seeing Joker kill him in the opening bank robbery scene by shooting him and placing the grenade in his mouth. I pretend its Eric Sachs because he's played by the same actor.
Dude, shut up. You got your point across, you don't like Sachs. No one cares. Please stop spamming it. You already spammed on the OOTS thread, you don't need to do it here.

Anyways, on the ACTUAL topic itself, I can see him having an okay appearance in the show, but I don't think he will stand out and he will be another generic villain. On the overhand, we don't have enough human villains in the show so him the series is not a terrible idea but not the best idea.

But honestly if I had to pick Sachs or Tatsu, I would pick Tatsu as Tatsu deserves to be in the 2012 series more than Sachs.
Fishface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 04:56 AM   #8
snake
Noided
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 11,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
http://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/wp-...htner-tmnt.jpg

I hate him. I HATE Eric Sachs.

I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him.

I HATE him.

I actually enjoy watching the beginning of the Dark Knight now because I enjoy seeing Joker kill him in the opening bank robbery scene by shooting him and placing the grenade in his mouth. I pretend its Eric Sachs because he's played by the same actor.
Finally, something new to trigger you with
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 05:19 AM   #9
Candy Kappa
Passive-Aggressive Snob
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 12,820
lol, no. We have better evil business man villains to pick.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 07:21 AM   #10
DestronMirage22
Mad Scientist
 
DestronMirage22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: MO
Posts: 1,501
No. He was barely even a character in the one movie he was in. He was more like a leftover from when the movie was gonna be even worse, before they made all those edits.
__________________

Spoiler:
DestronMirage22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 07:42 AM   #11
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 6,487
No thanks.
__________________
TMNT Fan Club:




TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 08:10 AM   #12
Candy Kappa
Passive-Aggressive Snob
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 12,820
plus, without Fictner's hammy scenery chewing, there is nothing special to Sacks as a character. "stupid rich" is his one note.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 08:14 AM   #13
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist
 
thundermaster612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Ninjago City
Posts: 1,214
I may like the PD movies. But I ****ing hate Eric Sachs. One of the worst TMNT characters ever.
__________________
thundermaster612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 08:17 AM   #14
Optimus Primer
Hench Mutant
 
Optimus Primer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Rupert's Pizzeria
Posts: 258
Ew. He's so generic and dumb! He should never be seen or spoken of again, in any incarnation in the future. Sachs has NO personality, and, like Destron said, he's just a shell of a character from the first draft of the film.
__________________
"It's us! Why do we look like... dorks?"
Optimus Primer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 10:27 AM   #15
miru
Mad Scientist
 
miru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,505
Eric Sachs should only ever be brought up again in the franchise as a joke, much like several others.
__________________
Proud Digimon nut.
miru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 10:32 AM   #16
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Victory Is Life
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 11,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by miru View Post
Eric Sachs should only ever be brought up again in the franchise as a joke, much like several others.
TMNT Standup Routine:

"Venus"
<laughter>
"Zach"
<laughter>
"Cody"
<laughter>
"Serling"
<laughter>
"Eric Sachs!"
<roars of laughter>
"Megan Fox!"
<roars of laughter>
"Stephen Amell!"
<roars of laughter>
"NOSTRILS!!!!"
<a tsunami of laughter>
"Good night everyone, thanks for coming, you've been a wonderful audience!"
<riotous applause>
__________________
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 11:15 AM   #17
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 11,333
He was a little bit too much like an evil-leaning version of Max Winters from... the film right before it.

Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 11:26 AM   #18
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Victory Is Life
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 11,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
He was a little bit too much like an evil-leaning version of Max Winters from... the film right before it.
At least THAT guy's plan sorta made sense.

Sachs' plan was the intellectual equivalent of a Jackson Pollock painting.
__________________
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 11:44 AM   #19
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 31,211
And now we have Darius Dunn in the IDW comic doing the same thing.

How many evil business men do we need?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 12:23 PM   #20
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 11,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
And now we have Darius Dunn in the IDW comic doing the same thing.

How many evil business men do we need?
One more.

Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.