The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Books, Comics, and Other Literature

Notices

Old 08-06-2018, 08:53 PM   #1
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Batman Damned

The Joker is dead.

There is no doubt about that. But whether Batman finally snapped his scrawny neck or some other sinister force in Gotham City did the deed is still a mystery.

Problem is, Batman can’t remember…and the more he digs into this labyrinthian case, the more his mind starts to doubt everything he’s uncovering.

So who better to set him straight than…John Constantine? Problem with that is as much as John loves a good mystery, he loves messing with people’s heads even more. So with John’s “help,” the pair will delve into the sordid underbelly of Gotham as they race toward the mind-blowing truth of who murdered The Joker.

BATMAN: DAMNED is a bimonthly super-natural horror story told by two of comics’ greatest modern creators—a visceral thrill-ride that proudly puts the “black” in BLACK LABEL.

here is some art from the comic it looks amazing

I had no idea this comic was coming out but now knowing John Constantine is gonna be in it and he now looks like Sting again like the old comics. Count me in. Also the Story sounds really interesting
Old 08-06-2018, 09:42 PM   #2
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

So we now have "fvck Batman" and "Batman damned" back to back in releases, eh?