The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 04-12-2005, 04:09 PM   #1
Kora
Foot Soldier

Kill Bill sequel... rumor @.@

Yeah, me and my buds were having a chat about Kill Bill, for some reason... and one of my buds said that he heard that Kill Bill was rumored to have a sequel... that will be made/released in exacly 14 years from the last... when B.B.'s all grown up, that is.

I'd never heard of this rumor before, and my buddy Ryan is quite the movie buff... In some way, I kinda wouldn't be surprised if its true... Following actual time-line like that seems like something Tarantino would do... and, I mean, think of the possibilities!

Vernita Green's ((first assassin killed, waaaaaaaaaay in the begining of the movie)) daughter VS B.B. ... dun Dun DUN. Cuz... I mean, bolth them little kids got assassin blood in them, and Uma did tell the other little girl to come after her in the futur, if she still wanted revenge for the death of her momma.

A sequel would be awsome, and I know only Tarantino could pull it off... but, can anyone verify if this rumor is valid or not? I don't want to get my hopes up too high ((don't wanna anticipate it for 14 years and find out its a dud ))
Kora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 04:39 PM   #2
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant

Hmm... That sounds a little farfetched. I haven't heard any rumors, but I'm not a big movie buff, neither. Although, if a Kill Bill sequel is indeed planned for sometime in the future, I sure hope it's sooner than 14 years.

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 04:49 PM   #3
Brodie
Certified Teacher

That's been a rumor for a while.
Old 04-12-2005, 05:13 PM   #4
IceFlash78
Hench Mutant

I've heard this rumor too... I think at the forum at the offical webiste or something, there was people talking about the sequel...

Apparently, Tarantino said that after a few movies, in 10 years or so, he was going to go back to the Kill Bill saga, and make a third movie.

They were discussing the storyline, and liek you said.. it was going to be a showdown between BB and Nikki (copperhead's daughter). BB was going to be "taught" by the Bride, and Nikki was going to be raised by Ellie... who somehow managed to escape that trailer with broken glass all over the floor and a black mamba slithering around...

Personally.. i would LOVE it if a third Kill Bill movie was made, but I wonder at what the storyline would be. I hope they don't bring back Ellie... I honestly doubt she would have survived getting out of the trailer, much less walk across the desert... Besides, I felt that the story reached an logical, staistfying conclusion, with the revenge fufilled. It might be interesting to explore the ramifications of her revenge, but not at the cost of tarnishing the greatness that is Kill Bill.
IceFlash78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 05:37 PM   #5
Doppleganger
Stone Warrior

I don't think there's any need to make another Kill Bill movie. I mean the story came to a satisfying conclusion. The thing with Nikki you could imagine that she did face the Bride. But if they do it would be a welcome addition.

If it does come to pass I hope Nikki wins. I mean sure she would probably be the villain but her vengeance is justified as the Bride's was.
Old 04-12-2005, 06:15 PM   #6
Kid Icarus
Foot Elite

Until Tarantino says something, I'm gonna say this rumor is crap.

I'd like to think he's above cash-in sequals.
Kid Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 09:59 AM   #7
Anarchistguy
Mad Scientist

Location: Canada (This country is too peaceful, Something's up...)
Why should there be a "Kill Bill" volume 3 when Bill has already been killed?

"When my time comes, I wanna be buried face down, so those who don't like me can kiss my ass!"
Anarchistguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 10:34 AM   #8
Barkworm
Super Moderator

What happened to the Kill Bill anime rumours?
Barkworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 12:13 PM   #9
Kora
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchistguy
Why should there be a "Kill Bill" volume 3 when Bill has already been killed?
My guess is that id would probably have a diffrent title all together

and if they would actually do a sequel, I don't really think it would necessairly tarnish the original Kill Bill vol 1 and 2. ...Tarantino doesn't seem like the type of guy that would cop out and cheap up for a sappy sequel in the goals of making a few bucks. Tarantino isn't Disney, you know XD ... the movie DID have a beautiful conclusion, and I'm rather satisfied with the way it ended... BUT, if there really was to be a sequel... I have absolute faith in Tarantino to pull it off, rather well. His mind works in odd ways... he'd figure something out ((Yes, I really do Idolise the guy))
...and if it was to actually be released in 10/14 years... That would defenatly help the cause ... simply cause I don't think its been done like that, before.

But I'm still really undecided. I think either/or would work. Sequel or not.. I, myself, wouldn't mind a sequel under these circumstances. I think it'd be rather clever

((but that's just me))
Kora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 05:26 PM   #10
Dane E5R
Mad Scientist

I saw Tarantino on On Air with Ryan Seacrest, and he did say that he was considering making a sequel 15 years from now, but for now, he feels that the bride has earned her peace. He did mention maybe shooting some new stuff with Uma for the sequel.
Old 04-13-2005, 05:41 PM   #11
ThirdMarioBro
Tea Time!

Hmmm, new Kill Bill in 15 years? I'm game.
Old 12-10-2019, 05:39 PM   #12
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

"Definitely in the cards."

https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/201...duB5-JkLl9ie0Q

I bet it'll be called "Kill the Bride."
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 02:49 PM   #13
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

At Joe Rogen's prodding Tarantino kinda lays out what Kill Bill 3 will be like at the end of this, and who would be in it.

Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote