The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 11-16-2017, 03:34 AM   #161
Shark_Blade
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
The only character I'm really surprised isn't in the game is Martian Manhunter. He's a main Justice League member and he was in the previous game.

Kind of bizarre to leave him out.
Lmao Martian Manhunter. Sounds so silly.

Lol oh wait he's the alien guy in Supergirl tv show? The black army guy? He's in JL? Hahahahaa
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 04:31 AM   #162
dl316bh
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
Lmao Martian Manhunter. Sounds so silly.

Lol oh wait he's the alien guy in Supergirl tv show? The black army guy? He's in JL? Hahahahaa
Wait, are you joking, or do you seriously not know who Martian Manhunter is? Or that he's a Justice Leaguer? If you don't, that surprises me. He was a core Leaguer in JLU and has been in most DC cartoons since, including Brave and the Bold, Young Justice and now Justice League Action. It's not like he hasn't been around.

He's a founding Justice Leaguer in most continuities, part of the team since the very first story in Brave and the Bold #28, and used to be a mainstay of the team.
Old 11-17-2017, 04:12 AM   #163
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
But how do you find time to play when you're running a criminal organization. And also, are you hiring and how is your 401K?
Because i dont fight my enemies each day. Pc is fine now. Playing maxed 1440p 60 fps and beating evryone online! Any of you boght the game on steam? come and fight me!!
Old 11-17-2017, 06:48 AM   #164
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

BEBOP BOUGHT THE GAME TOO!

I will upload videon on youtube soon when i fight him and beat him
Old 11-17-2017, 11:13 AM   #165
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder orokusaki View Post
I am waiting for PC version release to play but in the meantime if you have Mortal Kombat 10, Street fighter 5, Tekken 7 and Injustice 1 add me on steam TO BEAT YOU! I WILL BEAT YOU ALL!!! SHREDDER is my steam user name! Add me and WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
I doubt your computer could run it anyway.
Quote:
It runs all fighters at max settings 2560x1440 so there is no doubt it will run it especialy now that ihave new cpu and ram! I dont care about waiting. It not like i have enoug time to play anyway since most of the day iam fighting my enemies!

Quote:
Seems like the turtles are trying to prevent me from beating them online. The graphics card started getting destroyed as since 2 days in some games it has artifacts and the monitor switch on and off after some time. Now i have to buy 1070 ti. But i noticed this is not happening on fighters yet. Matybe because they are not so demanding. In the next days i am getting a new graphics card!

I shouldn't make fun of the mentally ill, but realizing this made me laugh hard enough to pull a muscle.
Old 11-18-2017, 05:21 AM   #166
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
I shouldn't make fun of the mentally ill, but realizing this made me laugh hard enough to pull a muscle.
And what you realized? that the plan of the turtles to destroy my computer failed? Is that what you realized? That they only destroyed the monitor cable and not the graphics card?
Old 11-18-2017, 05:22 AM   #167
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Primer View Post
Dude, put that in a spoiler tag.
What spoiler? the screenshots only show some of the names in online room . it dont show something important of the story of the game.
Old 01-31-2018, 05:36 PM   #168
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Ed Boon just posted this on twitter, could we expect a new trailer anytime soon?
https://twitter.com/noobde/status/958781751337390080

Looks like a tease for the upcoming TMNT DLC. I also love the little reference to Mortal Kombat.
Old 01-31-2018, 05:59 PM   #169
Sumac
Banned

Enchantress trailer was released in the beginning of the January, so TMNT trailer will arrive either on that week or in the beginning of the next one.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 09:01 AM   #170
Coola Yagami
Overlord

And for all of those here arguing with that there was not going to be some sort of complete edition with all the DLC, they just announced Injustice 2 Legendary Edition that will contain all the DLC thus far.

I KNEW that Ultimate Edition was false advertising. You can't call it that when you haven't finished releasing all the characters yet. It was just a lie and I feel bad for whoever spent 100 bucks on it.

So yes, I am thankful i didn't buy Injustice 2 or the turtles. I'll just wait for the Legendary Edition and buy that, thankyouverymuch.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Last edited by Coola Yagami; 02-28-2018 at 09:11 AM.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dc comics, injustice