The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 11-06-2017, 10:54 AM   #21
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

Oh good, I was wondering where this thread was. So I'll just delete the one in Random Thoughts and put it here.

I had the weirdest nightmare, but it still caused me to miss a class this morning.

Got my left eye scratched so badly by a credit card, I was told I needed it removed (and I'm not entirely sure of how that happened?). I was basically blind in that eye and was frantic about it. And all of this happening in the worst shopping mall ever. On at least two occasions in the dream, I tried to look in a mirror to see what had happened, but I had to keep the left lid shut and it was painful to open. I think the worst part was that the eye had actually sunken inwards from the scratch...and had gone foggy.

And it wasn't going to be done at an ER under anesthetics like a proper trauma surgery. No. It was going to be done wide awake, standing up, by some lady who worked there, ready with a glass eye.

There's a joke about consumerism in there somewhere...
Old 11-06-2017, 07:45 PM   #22
Vegita-San
Emperor

weird dreams of the night.

watching a preview of Star Wars Episode 8. people hate it so badly, they start to leave the theater. but harrison ford, myself and carrie fisher stay. and I get to ask them lots of questions.

Trapped in an odd dimension of altered reality by a demon with a friend. apparently in order to escape, we have to figure out clues on where the exit is and devise strategies on how to use our environment to get to said clues. sadly, the friend was the one with the tactical knowledge, i just helped carry things out and the demon silenced that advantage by taking away their voice. i woke up soon after.

also been having alot of moving dreams lately. the house sits empty and i'm resisting leaving, or trying to talk someone into letting me stay by buying the house for me.

Oddly, I'm not really too attached to this area or the location..so not really sure why this would bother me so much.
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 04:02 PM   #23
DestronMirage22
Yukipedia

You guys ever had those kinds of dreams where you can remember what happened but you can't even begin to describe it with words?
Those are the most interesting ones.
DestronMirage22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 04:26 PM   #24
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

All the time and have often wished that there was a way of recording dreams as video so you can show someone what the heck it was.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 07:42 PM   #25
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
If that were possible, some of mine would come of as examples of Geiger or Escher art turned horrifyingly real. Like the "fall-apart/puzzle cat" dream, or the one with the disemboweled but living mama cat giving birth to skinless half skeletal kittens. It's like nightmarishly weird and disturbing stuff. Lovecraft, King and Koontz have nuthin on my dreams....

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 12:43 PM   #26
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Heck, there could be money in some of that! And a successful website or whatnot where people can sell videos of their craziest dreams, or make money after submitting them. DreamTube.
Old 11-27-2017, 03:49 AM   #27
Vegita-San
Emperor

weird 3 part flash dream. first i'm a scientist who discovers that human dna is being altered to help attract an alien force to make it seem like earth is ripe for invasion. Second part, the alien army arrives, and now i'm the flash. it's his job to get his lady friend and her family out, because he can't help for some reason in the actual battle. only when he tries to out run the army, he disocers that they can see him like he's not running at all, and stab him stopped. third part, i'm the flashes friend. he's recovered and captured along with the girl he was supposed to save. her family is safe, but both don't know that. and she hates him because she doesn't know if her family is safe. and it was the friends job to repair the relationship under captured circumstances. if the girl doesn't like the friend, at least she can still like the flash. Why can't i dream about flying like most people?
Old 02-07-2018, 07:26 AM   #28
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

So...I had a dream, I was reading a bunch of comics, and Mewtwo was name dropped in one of them.

Turns out today is Mewtwo's "birthday". And I had an obsession with Mewtwo in parts of third and fourth grade.

So I'm reeling a little bit.
Old 02-12-2018, 08:51 AM   #29
Vegita-San
Emperor

An alternate earth with super intelligent, human like gorillas...battling other gorillas for survival.

the good ones feel they need more help, so they go to a dimensional hub where people of all universes come to hang out. all the ninja turtles are there. all the batmen. all the supermen. etc.

the gorillas recruit some of the greatest versions of heroes to come help them...and that's when one wakes up at the hero roll call.

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Old 02-26-2018, 02:20 AM   #30
Vegita-San
Emperor

In a convention line to see all four 87 turtles. I keep on forgetting something or loosing something and have to go back further in line after I Get it. eventually i'm 4 days away in line in wait. and I try to cut further ahead.

Old 02-27-2018, 03:34 PM   #31
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Speaking of Turtles...

Dreamed last night of seeing a TMNT film that was I think the second (maybe third?) in a series (that doesn't actually exist). The film was entirely focused on Leo as his brothers were all dead and gone.

And then this film killed Leo too. They did it because it was basically the film makers way of being done with these films and never having to make any more.

Wtf... I was so upset for the rest of this dream post-film, even while dreaming otherwise unrelated things.

Think I was also clenching my teeth in my sleep again (something I only tend to do when I've been stressed out), so assuming the dream itself was also stress related. (Work for sure, but some 2018 series worries thrown in? Maybe that they're killing who he is? )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
eventually i'm 4 days away in line in wait.
That's one hell of a line. I hope the convention (and character appearance) was lasting long enough. lol

Last edited by IndigoErth; 02-27-2018 at 03:40 PM.
Old 03-18-2018, 08:31 AM   #32
newfan
Mad Scientist

Those dreams that feels real. Though dreaming I am pregnant isn't weird or unusual, when I dream I can feel twins moving around inside, that's new. I don't know what more than one at a time feels like, then they were confirmed on a very detailed scan, full grown.

After waking and going back to sleep the next dream was more weird, 80's Shredder hanging upside down and a creature sucking on his head... okay, why on earth I would dream that I have no idea
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 08:37 AM   #33
Vegita-San
Emperor

I have continuation dreams lately.

Almost like dreaming of separate universes I live full lives in.

I'll dream of something one night. remember it when I wake up. forget about it. and 4 days later, refer to it in another dream like it really happened in real life.

oy.

Old 03-18-2018, 06:38 PM   #34
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
Those dreams that feels real. Though dreaming I am pregnant isn't weird or unusual, when I dream I can feel twins moving around inside, that's new. I don't know what more than one at a time feels like, then they were confirmed on a very detailed scan, full grown.

After waking and going back to sleep the next dream was more weird, 80's Shredder hanging upside down and a creature sucking on his head... okay, why on earth I would dream that I have no idea
You been having one too many of Mikey's favorite pizza concoctions before bed?

Made me remember there was some Turtley element to a dream two or three nights ago... Wish I could remember it.

Though a fave Turtle-themed one I still remember is one where, though the place and situation was odd, waking up in the dream to find myself physically like them - genuinely surprised in the dream to find myself green skinned and three fingered (and apparently green ankles since I was wearing capri pants and took notice of that and feared it would give me away ) - was still pretty awesome. Was afraid people would notice I was different (at some kind of picnic outside of some country-ish home-like medical recovery center no less; I was a patient but no idea why), but somehow no one did.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 03-18-2018 at 06:51 PM.
Old 03-18-2018, 09:02 PM   #35
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
Reminds me of that episode where 80s Shredder has a bucket stuck on his head and you can hear his muffled ranting, followed by Bebop saying "Trust me, you don't wanna know what he's saying."

Anyways, I have a really overactive imagination and tend to dream about alot of things I consciously think about while awake. I've had dreams where I'm browsing imaginary threads on the technodrome forums, followed by me waking up and getting confused once I can't find the imagined posts/threads on my phone.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 01:42 AM   #36
newfan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Reminds me of that episode where 80s Shredder has a bucket stuck on his head and you can hear his muffled ranting, followed by Bebop saying "Trust me, you don't wanna know what he's saying."

Anyways, I have a really overactive imagination and tend to dream about alot of things I consciously think about while awake. I've had dreams where I'm browsing imaginary threads on the technodrome forums, followed by me waking up and getting confused once I can't find the imagined posts/threads on my phone.
Can't say I've had that, likely cause you are on here before you go to bed, I have had about 2 dreams with members in since bieng here, likely for the same reason.
Quote:
Made me remember there was some Turtley element to a dream two or three nights ago... Wish I could remember it.
I actually haven't had many TMNT dreams, your dream with them all dying seemed depressing Indigo I could get a few people may have had that before 2012's finale

I don't seem to be remembering many dreams at the moment. I've had few spiritual type ones over the years and some clustered around the time someone died.
Anyway, I won't bore everyone with too many dreams, I'll just put one which stuck in my mind below.

One dream I remember was where I had left my body. I had got out bed in the night and was going back, I knew I was dreaming but it felt real, I could feel the carpet under my feet, I stopped at my bedroom door and thought 'I'm going to see myself sleeping when I go in there' the bedroom was warm from body heat, I could hear breathing (that of my baby too who was next to my bed at the time) and there I was sleeping, I just though 'I guess I am supposed to climb back in' I moved towards my body and the dream was over.

Last edited by newfan; 03-19-2018 at 05:07 AM.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 12:38 PM   #37
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Had the weirdest dream last night, don't even know what to say of it.

So me and my family and family friends were all sitting in the lounge for a get together, talking and eating and whatnot. It was pitch black outside however, and even in the lit room, did everything feel very dark so the mood already wasn't the happiest from the get go.

Then randomly, the tv turns on and on the screen, one of our family friends are shown live while they're with us in the room. The weird thing is, there were no cameras infront of us and the live video was so professional looking, you could've sworn you were watching a big blockbuster hollywood film in theatres.

Then an eerie/alien/robotic sounding voice came out of the tv, asking the filmed family member a question live. The person being filmed was honestly frozen, and she just looked at herself in the screen in pure terror. The alien broadcast then focused on each of the people in the rooms faces, asking them questions to which there were no answers, only staring and terrified facial expressions. Then, I was the only one left and as I was opening the fridge to grab a bite, they filmed me and asked me a question so terrifying that I began to profusely sweat. I however, did manage to turn around, look at myself on the large tv screen and then proceed to say "I honestly don't know what to say, I don't have an answer" to which the creepy alien/demonic voice replied "You should always have an answer".

I then woke up.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.

Last edited by FredWolfLeonardo; 03-19-2018 at 12:49 PM.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 08:41 PM   #38
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Spoiler:
Had the weirdest dream last night, don't even know what to say of it.

So me and my family and family friends were all sitting in the lounge for a get together, talking and eating and whatnot. It was pitch black outside however, and even in the lit room, did everything feel very dark so the mood already wasn't the happiest from the get go.

Then randomly, the tv turns on and on the screen, one of our family friends are shown live while they're with us in the room. The weird thing is, there were no cameras infront of us and the live video was so professional looking, you could've sworn you were watching a big blockbuster hollywood film in theatres.

Then an eerie/alien/robotic sounding voice came out of the tv, asking the filmed family member a question live. The person being filmed was honestly frozen, and she just looked at herself in the screen in pure terror. The alien broadcast then focused on each of the people in the rooms faces, asking them questions to which there were no answers, only staring and terrified facial expressions. Then, I was the only one left and as I was opening the fridge to grab a bite, they filmed me and asked me a question so terrifying that I began to profusely sweat. I however, did manage to turn around, look at myself on the large tv screen and then proceed to say "I honestly don't know what to say, I don't have an answer" to which the creepy alien/demonic voice replied "You should always have an answer".

I then woke up.
Damn, that's a pretty f#cking weird dream.
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 03:56 PM   #39
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Speaking of weird....

Last night I had a dream that there was a gremlin in my bedroom. Seriously, it looked like Stripe from the movie Gremlins, but about two feet tall, with a long tail and a spine down its back, and the mohawk was spiked. And it was wearing bells.... It was like a gremlin and a Xenomorph (from Aliens) mated or something. This thing was running around the end of the bed, and then it jumped up on the bed snarling and ran across it and out the door. I sat up to ask Mr D what the heck that thing was, only to realize I'd been dreaming, and he wasn't there. He'd gone out to check his blood sugar like he usually does around 3am, so I got up and sat with him for a while to get the dream out of my head. Freaked me out.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 01:58 PM   #40
Vegita-San
Emperor

I will occasionally have weird ghost dreams. but not often.

the most recent one that spooked the hell out of me.

my car had gone missing. seems someone moved it and parked it. only problem is, it was parked in the path of a horde of super fast moving reapers. They traveled a line from one under world dwelling to another under world dwelling, which was a cave stairwell in the ground. and unfortunately my car was at the end of it. the only way to get to it, was to either wait till daylight, or wait till the hordes of reapers had passed. both one and the same.

ugh.