Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Old 05-30-2014, 02:09 AM   #41
Puddinpop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
For most I'd say.
Well.. the fan base extends beyond the Technodrome.. I remember there being some kind of vote here in the movie section and from what I remember more people liked what they saw than disliked.. They just don't post in here bc it gets heated so often. I've been all over the internet on different sites.. even the official facebook for the film.. the positives out way the negatives. When scrolling down on an article about ANY movie people seem to have an issue.. Not everyone but most it seems. It's like it's fun for some to trash a movie and make fun of it.. before seeing it. Anyway.. The trailer had 33 million views with 16 thousand dislikes,, but had 82 thousand likes. Some will say " trailer views aren't necessarily a positive.. well.. there definitely not a negative. It means that more people took the time to watch a TMNT trailer than any other trailer out. and IF you can watch it more than once and have it count for TMNT.. you can do it for every movie trailer btw, so lets not pretend that the rules don't apply to all trailers if that is the case I remember the backlash all over the internet when the first transformers came out.. then it ended up grossing 708 million bucks. The sequel was announced along with details.. fan outrage everywhere. Did even better grossing 836 million bucks. With the second being the "worst" and probably has the worst reputation online. So you'd think that with "bad word of mouth" and everyone kicking and screaming over M. Bay destroying the franchise and how terrible and "racist" the second movie was that the third would bomb.. or even be hurt by all of this...... it grossed over a billion dollars So it may seem like the entire fanbase is raging all over the internet about this new iteration.. the only way to know FOR SURE is to wait and see how the film does. Like i said, yea most people posting in here seem to dislike the film.. they are consistent in saying so. But I see way more positivity on other sites. Esp. the official Facebook page.
Puddinpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 03:28 AM   #42
Galactus
Foot Elite

Well even Bay acknowledges Transformers 2 wasn't a good movie so the money it made and how it led to another financialy successful sequel doesn't mean much.

Sometimes people are gluttons for punishment, sometimes their need to believe the next one will be better is what movie makers rely on.
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 04:10 AM   #43
Puddinpop
Banned

Well I cant disagree with some of what you said.. My point is that online complaints don't really mean much when speaking for an entire fan base imo.. they represent a very small portion of people that will end up seeing a film. How it does at the box office imo is a more concrete way of knowing..

Imho judging how a fan base will react to a film before it is released is almost impossible to do " even though I kind of catch myself doing it as well ". These things are very difficult to forecast. But it is my opinion that this film will do very well. That enough of the fan base will embrace it to make it a success, therefore resulting in a trilogy.

Btw a little off topic for a second. I don't know what all the fuss was about with ASM 2.. I just finished watching it and thought the movie was great. I felt let down by Godzilla.. and was blown away by X-MEN DOFP. Imo the best X-men film I've ever seen.
Old 05-30-2014, 06:44 PM   #44
NoName999
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennydreadful View Post
Why couldn't they have had someone come out and say "You know what guys, the leaked script was crap, we went completely in the wrong creative direction with that one and we're glad that you all care enough about the Turtles to have this much of a strong reaction to it - we're going to make the best movie that we can for you."
Because that would be admitting that they're wrong and weak. Which will hurt stocks, reputations, and artistic design.
Old 05-30-2014, 07:24 PM   #45
pennydreadful
trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName999 View Post
Because that would be admitting that they're wrong and weak. Which will hurt stocks, reputations, and artistic design.
I think they're more worried about egos being hurt than anything else.
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 10:40 PM   #46
Stugehen
Foot Soldier

Quote:
I haven't read that one... do I dare ask what they did?
I won't spoil anything for you. Read at your own risk.

But here's a preview....

Old 05-30-2014, 11:00 PM   #47
Puddinpop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName999 View Post
They have come out and said these things. It just falls on deaf ears every time... Watch some of the videos that have been posted around here. These things are being said over and over and over and over and over again but these same questions get posted ill never understand it
Old 05-31-2014, 02:09 AM   #48
Xav
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Sirens Podcast View Post
Oh gosh ... that comic was horrible. I felt uncomfortable and dirty, all the while turned off by the utter stupidness (which I believe it was meant to do). But, still, I really ... really didn't like that take.
What you didn't like Tom McWeeney's take? You are not a real fan.
Xav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 02:24 AM   #49
pennydreadful
trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stugehen View Post
I won't spoil anything for you. Read at your own risk.

But here's a preview....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zsBPQDeSSg...s1600/38-2.jpg
... hooboy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddinpop View Post
They have come out and said these things. It just falls on deaf ears every time... Watch some of the videos that have been posted around here. These things are being said over and over and over and over and over again but these same questions get posted ill never understand it
Hey Puddin - I'll cheerfully recant if I am wrong, I just hadn't noticed any videos or articles where this has been said - to be fair, I might have missed it though. I'm pretty sure whoever did say any of those things, Bay wasn't among them though. (just teasing btw). It's just the overall impression I've gotten so far of their attitude - I freely admit that it's just my perception and my feelings as a fan. *shrugs* That's all.
Old 05-31-2014, 06:53 AM   #50
SwiftNinjaFox
Stone Warrior

Quote:
I watched the first 1990 film today and realized that it's definitely not a masterpiece. It's my favorite TMNT film.. but the fight scenes weren't all that impressive.. The foot barely fought back.. It took like 50 foot to take Raph down lol.. I cant wait to see some real fight scenes with the Foot actually fighting back and the turtles using their weapons.
I wouldn't call the fight scenes a let down outside of Leo being so restricted from using his weapons, but they all used primarily fists and feet because it was still for kids. As for the choreography, you can't fairly assess it today if you don't put it in its place in time.

You do realize, however, it took 50 Foot to take down Raph because they pulled that straight from the comics, right? The only change was it was just on the rooftop and it was Raph instead of Leo. That's now been a story in both Mirage and IDW that Leo takes on dozens upon dozens of Foot ninja solo. They just made it Raph in the movie to emphasize the whole hot head gets him in trouble thing.

I'm still skeptical of how much the Foot can fight back when the turtles appear to be super strong on top of supposedly near master level ninja.

Quote:
I can't wait to see the expression on their faces during conversations in the new lair. Which is the most amazing lair I have ever seen in a turtle film. Every time I watch the trailer I get chills.
I can't fathom that trailer giving anyone chills. I don't remember the last time any trailer was that emotional and that powerful, but glad you're excited.

The lair looks cool (though still trying to figure out how pizza box couch supports their massive weight ). One of my biggest disappointments with the original film is we don't have as much behind the scenes stuff as we do these days. There was A LOT going on in that original lair from the few scenes we saw of it. I wish we had some sort of Sewer Lair Tour featurette from that old set to really see everything they put into it. Sadly, it was a different time in film making.

Quote:
Well I cant disagree with some of what you said.. My point is that online complaints don't really mean much when speaking for an entire fan base imo.. they represent a very small portion of people that will end up seeing a film. How it does at the box office imo is a more concrete way of knowing..
Too true. Forbes predicted Godzilla was going to be a box office flop and cited the positive Internet buzz Scott Pilgrim vs the World had building up to release, yet it didn't perform stellar at the box office. All the positive vibe and trending didn't translate to moolah.

The Internet is a fickle place!

You're probably right that it will get a trilogy. The question is how much tweaking will they get in each movie? The Transformers change a bit with each one. I could see very different outfits each movie for the turtles.

"We gotta sell some toys off this flick."

Quote:
Btw a little off topic for a second. I don't know what all the fuss was about with ASM 2.. I just finished watching it and thought the movie was great. I felt let down by Godzilla.. and was blown away by X-MEN DOFP. Imo the best X-men film I've ever seen.
ASM2 was good, but I didn't think it was great. It suffered very badly from probably one of the worst character development arcs for Electro imaginable. I wonder if there's more to his development from hero worshiper to villain than we saw. There was a petition out there for Sony to release a director's cut on blu ray since so much in the trailers was not remotely seen in the release.

Days of Future Past may not have tied up every loose end and may still have left some continuity errors it couldn't address, but definitely the best X-Film so far. Hoping Fox and Singer embrace Marvel Studios success in comic book costumes on film for Apocalypse. I liked the blue/dark yellow/brown on Wolverine's costume as a nod towards that while still keeping the more grounded armor/black thematic of the original trilogy. Apocalypse, being altered timeline, has free reign though!

Quote:
When have they ever said the original script was bad? Michael Bay has said it was an old one from before his team came on board and wasn't the one they were using.

Then the trailer and toy sets show they're using a lot of it.
Old 05-31-2014, 07:28 AM   #51
Puddinpop
Banned

Quote:
... hooboy.

Hey Puddin - I'll cheerfully recant if I am wrong, I just hadn't noticed any videos or articles where this has been said - to be fair, I might have missed it though. I'm pretty sure whoever did say any of those things, Bay wasn't among them though. (just teasing btw). It's just the overall impression I've gotten so far of their attitude - I freely admit that it's just my perception and my feelings as a fan. *shrugs* That's all.
It's all good.. you have said some extremely nice things on here to people that have not been so nice..

It may not be in the same exact words but I think they have tried their best in some cases. I also think that with the people involved.. they never had a chance anyway. Here are some things that I took as them trying to calm worries.

Bay
Quote:
“There was that quote saying that we’re making [the Ninja Turtles as] aliens. We’re not. It’s the ooze! It’s from the original source material. These are from the original writers, and I never went out to correct myself in the press. I do listen to the fans and I do want this to be authentic. I think they’re going to be really happy with this movie. When I see the digital stuff, the turtles look great.”
Bay
Quote:
Paramount marketing changed the name. They made the title simple. The characters you all remember are exactly the same, and yes they still act like teenagers. Everything you remember, why you liked the characters, is in the movie. This script is being developed by two very smart writers, with one of the original creators of Ninja Turtles. They care VERY MUCH about making this film for the fans. Everyone on this team cares about the fans. Just give them a chance. Jonathan the director, is a major fan of the whole franchise. HE'S NOT GOING TO LET YOU DOWN.
K. Eastman.. this ones for you Leo
Quote:
“[I'm doing] sketches, drawings and character designs, bouncing stuff around with the writers, talking with the director and the producers — I’m actively involved… [What] they’re doing with the movie is creating its own story, but it has to be true to the source material or we’ll get f***ing murdered. To be blunt.”
Bay
Quote:
“The leaked script for Ninja Turtles that different sites continue to comment on was written well before I, or anyone at Platinum Dunes, was involved with the project.

That script saw the shredder a long time ago.
This one from Eastman, I posted it a page back
Quote:
When I first sat down with Jonathan Liebesman and Michael Bay…These aren’t guys who want to do a Turtles movie for the money. These are very creative guys and their heart is really in the right place with the Turtles. They really want to create good stuff. That’s the most important part of it. If you do good stuff, then hopefully the fans will come out to support it. People are uncomfortable with the look of the Turtles now, but I think they’ll like them once more is revealed. I’m really happy with how the Turtles turned out in the new movie.
Then there is this interview from Liebesman that has been posted many times before that I think is sincere. http://youtu.be/6BwLC4eTv8A

I just think they have tried multiple times to respectfully calm fears but lets not pretend " judging by some of these posts around here calling everyone involved a bunch of liars in some cases " that it makes any difference. Some folks are just bent on negativity and will dismiss any effort made by these guys to set the record straight. So imo.. why bother at this point. The only thing that will shut people up and eradicate these "qualms" is to put out a good film, and we won't know until August 8th.

Edit: Swift, Why would a director or a producer throw a still involved writer under the bus like that? Why would they come out publicly and call one of their writers drafts " terrible" when they still have them on board?

And believe it or not.. some people have such a huge heart for the Turtles and have waited so long to see them brought to life like this that they get chills watching the trailers. I've read that from a lot of people online. I've quoted one in my sig. from IMDb. It was an amazing thing to read and I understood exactly how the poster felt bc I felt the same way. Let the cynics make fun of it all they want lol. It's more fun to like something than it is to hate it imo. Not everyone hates what they've seen. Not everyone feels the same.

Last edited by Puddinpop; 05-31-2014 at 08:11 AM.
Old 05-31-2014, 05:06 PM   #52
pennydreadful
trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftNinjaFox View Post
The lair looks cool (though still trying to figure out how pizza box couch supports their massive weight ).
Hey Swift - I had actually forgotten all about the original leaked shots of the lair! Gosh, it seems like that was so long ago now... I was really excited by those photos too.

Quote:
It's all good.. you have said some extremely nice things on here to people that have not been so nice..

It may not be in the same exact words but I think they have tried their best in some cases. I also think that with the people involved.. they never had a chance anyway. Here are some things that I took as them trying to calm worries.
Hey, as I've said before, I see no reason not to get along with everyone here regardless of which parts of the franchise they do and don't like - I'd hope that nobody thinks less of me for liking NM, just as I wouldn't think less of them for disliking it. The world would be pretty boring if we all thought exactly the same way and liked exactly the same things.

As far as the quotes you've referenced, I do understand how you've interpreted it as respectfully trying to allay some of our doubts. Again, I think a big part of it is probably just the way I interpret/perceive things - I'm a very plain talker and I do feel that some of their comments about the negative fans are somewhat dismissive. Not saying that's how they meant it - for reasons best known to themselves, the Blue Door writers are still on board the project and they're obviously trying to be PC about it - it's just how it's come across to me.

Last edited by pennydreadful; 05-31-2014 at 05:14 PM.
Old 05-31-2014, 06:10 PM   #53
Galactus
Foot Elite

Quote:

Not to speak for Pennydreadful but the quotes are not really an answer to his/her post, was it.

No one has ever actually said that their original plans were not the right direction and that they've changed them. There's been a lot of fancy double talk to skirt around the issue and some flat out denials from Bay that the script or the turtles as aliens was ever the to do with them.

If they'd simply been honest and upfront in that way I think it would have earned them a few points with fans but they've resorted to lying and telling us "it's good...honest"

Quote:
Edit: Swift, Why would a director or a producer throw a still involved writer under the bus like that? Why would they come out publicly and call one of their writers drafts " terrible" when they still have them on board?
I find this comment interesting as a lot of the movie's defenders on here seem to talk as if the people involved in this movie are so earnest that the suggestion that they may say positive things about it and be somewhat economical with the truth because they are involved in it as outlandish and hurtful.

No one is suggesting that that they bluntly admit that the Blue Door script was garbage but rather concede that it was the wrong direction and that they've changed it but the fact that they are incapable of doing that suggests that things haven't changed as much as people are hoping.

Nemec still being the main writer and a lot of concepts from that leaked script still being present is not a good sign.

Quote:
And believe it or not.. some people have such a huge heart for the Turtles and have waited so long to see them brought to life like this that they get chills watching the trailers. I've read that from a lot of people online. I've quoted one in my sig. from IMDb. It was an amazing thing to read and I understood exactly how the poster felt bc I felt the same way. Let the cynics make fun of it all they want lol. It's more fun to like something than it is to hate it imo. Not everyone hates what they've seen. Not everyone feels the same.
Believe it or not..some of those people who have a huge heart for turtles post here.

This is a board dedicated to talking about every facet of TMNT and a lot of members have been doing so on a daily basis for years. I'm not saying those who haven't are not "real fans" but it does seem weird that there are a lot of people coming out of the woodwork insinuating that we don't care as much about the franchise because a lot of us aren't enthusiastic about this movie.

It's because we care that we want it done "right". Don't get me wrong I know full well that I'm not going to get a "Return to New York" or a "City at War" based movie or "The River" based movie but there is a good middle ground between the usual big budget movie style and faithfulness to the source and a lot of the comic book franchises are finding it and being very successful (in my opinion) because of it and it's rather sad to me this movie is going in the other way.
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 01:54 AM   #54
Puddinpop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
Not to speak for Pennydreadful but the quotes are not really an answer to his/her post, was it.
"Was it" lol I love the attitude.. I used to feel a little bad that so many of you found yourselves unable to enjoy this live action TMNT film. But lately.. I am actually starting to find a little pleasure in knowing how unsatisfied some of you are.. Mostly the ones with this snarky superiority mentality. The ones that come here everyday not to have an honest civil debate.. but to take their misery out on us pesky "profilmers".

Quote:
No one has ever actually said that their original plans were not the right direction and that they've changed them. There's been a lot of fancy double talk to skirt around the issue and some flat out denials from Bay that the script or the turtles as aliens was ever the to do with them.

If they'd simply been honest and upfront in that way I think it would have earned them a few points with fans but they've resorted to lying and telling us "it's good...honest"
Here we go again with calling everyone a liar Like I said before.. It doesn't matter what the hell they say. For some.. they've said enough.. They are not gonna throw their colleagues under the bus just to satisfy you blood thirsty internet Bay haters.

Quote:
I find this comment interesting as a lot of the movie's defenders on here seem to talk as if the people involved in this movie are so earnest that the suggestion that they may say positive things about it and be somewhat economical with the truth because they are involved in it as outlandish and hurtful.

No one is suggesting that that they bluntly admit that the Blue Door script was garbage but rather concede that it was the wrong direction and that they've changed it but the fact that they are incapable of doing that suggests that things haven't changed as much as people are hoping.

Nemec still being the main writer and a lot of concepts from that leaked script still being present is not a good sign.
Not a good sign for you maybe.. I could care less bc it is obvious to me that the worst parts of that script have been tossed. I think that some of you are so desperate to just call this the Blue door movie so you can dismiss it all together. Just like some of you guys seem desperate to make this all about Bay for the same reasons. Just to be dismissive and continue acting like sheep repeating the same stupid trendy phrases about explosions and boom booms over and over and over again.

Quote:
Believe it or not..some of those people who have a huge heart for turtles post here.
I agree.. But engaging in the same stupid civil war everyday isn't going to change anything.

Quote:
This is a board dedicated to talking about every facet of TMNT and a lot of members have been doing so on a daily basis for years. I'm not saying those who haven't are not "real fans" but it does seem weird that there are a lot of people coming out of the woodwork insinuating that we don't care as much about the franchise because a lot of us aren't enthusiastic about this movie.
Well I can only speak for myself.. and I highly doubt I would EVER say that you guys "don't care " about the franchise. I think that finger gets pointed in both directions. Lets not pretend that there haven't been accusations that us "profilm" fans don't care about TMNT bc "if we did we would never support this crap" Please dude.. You don't think we've been called "studio plants" bc some of us recently joined this year. There is plenty of blame to go around so I don't want to hear about this phony one sided " victimization" of the "leery" crowd ok

Quote:
It's because we care that we want it done "right". Don't get me wrong I know full well that I'm not going to get a "Return to New York" or a "City at War" based movie or "The River" based movie but there is a good middle ground between the usual big budget movie style and faithfulness to the source and a lot of the comic book franchises are finding it and being very successful (in my opinion) because of it and it's rather sad to me this movie is going in the other way.
All of this with only 90 seconds of footage shown.. Did it ever dawn on you that what's "right" for you isn't necessarily what's "right" for everyone else.. what is "right" for the franchise? Guarantee you that someone always says that before every new iteration. Anyways.. If I've somehow given the impression that I care about whether you guys love this film or not.. I apologize.
Old 06-01-2014, 02:33 AM   #55
Ramboraph4life aka Matt
Mad Scientist

Quote:
All of this with only 90 seconds of footage shown...
If you can get quote "Chills" from only watching 90 Seconds of Footage, then yes Galactus can think however Galactus wants to think from 'Only 90 Seconds of Footage shown'.
Ramboraph4life aka Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 02:42 AM   #56
Technogeek29
Mad Scientist

Quote:
"Was it" lol I love the attitude.. I used to feel a little bad that so many of you found yourselves unable to enjoy this live action TMNT film. But lately.. I am actually starting to find a little pleasure in knowing how unsatisfied some of you are.. Mostly the ones with this snarky superiority mentality. The ones that come here everyday not to have an honest civil debate.. but to take their misery out on us pesky "profilmers".

Here we go again with calling everyone a liar Like I said before.. It doesn't matter what the hell they say. For some.. they've said enough.. They are not gonna throw their colleagues under the bus just to satisfy you blood thirsty internet Bay haters.

Not a good sign for you maybe.. I could care less bc it is obvious to me that the worst parts of that script have been tossed. I think that some of you are so desperate to just call this the Blue door movie so you can dismiss it all together. Just like some of you guys seem desperate to make this all about Bay for the same reasons. Just to be dismissive and continue acting like sheep repeating the same stupid trendy phrases about explosions and boom booms over and over and over again.

I agree.. But engaging in the same stupid civil war everyday isn't going to change anything.

Well I can only speak for myself.. and I highly doubt I would EVER say that you guys "don't care " about the franchise. I think that finger gets pointed in both directions. Lets not pretend that there haven't been accusations that us "profilm" fans don't care about TMNT bc "if we did we would never support this crap" Please dude.. You don't think we've been called "studio plants" bc some of us recently joined this year. There is plenty of blame to go around so I don't want to hear about this phony one sided " victimization" of the "leery" crowd ok

All of this with only 90 seconds of footage shown.. Did it ever dawn on you that what's "right" for you isn't necessarily what's "right" for everyone else.. what is "right" for the franchise? Guarantee you that someone always says that before every new iteration. Anyways.. If I've somehow given the impression that I care about whether you guys love this film or not.. I apologize.

Not to be rude or anything but that last paragraph, is just "go with the flow" in paragraph form. Popular isn't good, same isn't better. You don't reinvent the wheel You grab a axel and start again. I'm starting to remember why I avoid this part of the board a now...
Old 06-01-2014, 12:17 PM   #57
Warhorse
Emperor

Quote:
For some.. Unfortunately. there's always next decade
Yep. I guess we are in the Joel Schumacher/Brett Ratner phase right now with the TMNT. Next decade we'll get the Nolan/Singer treatment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post

and who knows, maybe the story and choreography is great in the PD movie(s), and maybe I personally can enjoy the movies on that premise, despite the creature designs and other changes.
It's the only thing that keeps me hanging on at the moment. And I'm hoping the characters are well done.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 06:24 PM   #58
pennydreadful
trash

Old 06-01-2014, 07:29 PM   #59
Puddinpop
Banned

Quote:
Hey Swift - I had actually forgotten all about the original leaked shots of the lair! Gosh, it seems like that was so long ago now... I was really excited by those photos too.

Hey, as I've said before, I see no reason not to get along with everyone here regardless of which parts of the franchise they do and don't like - I'd hope that nobody thinks less of me for liking NM, just as I wouldn't think less of them for disliking it. The world would be pretty boring if we all thought exactly the same way and liked exactly the same things.

As far as the quotes you've referenced, I do understand how you've interpreted it as respectfully trying to allay some of our doubts. Again, I think a big part of it is probably just the way I interpret/perceive things - I'm a very plain talker and I do feel that some of their comments about the negative fans are somewhat dismissive. Not saying that's how they meant it - for reasons best known to themselves, the Blue Door writers are still on board the project and they're obviously trying to be PC about it - it's just how it's come across to me.
I understand completely.. and I agree with you about NM.. different people like different things.. doesn't make you less of a fan.. doesn't make you a "casual". Maybe some questions will be answered in the next month or two.. if not then.. the movie is literally right around the corner anyway. Honestly.. I can't wait until it is over with.. I just want it to come out so this craziness will end lol.
Old 06-01-2014, 07:43 PM   #60
Puddinpop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technogeek29 View Post
[/B]

Not to be rude or anything but that last paragraph, is just "go with the flow" in paragraph form. Popular isn't good, same isn't better. You don't reinvent the wheel You grab a axel and start again. I'm starting to remember why I avoid this part of the board a now...
So if I understand you correctly.. are you suggesting that Kevin Eastman doesn't have the right to try new things with the franchise he created? Or the people that have put themselves in a position to create their own version? Dude lol I just don't even care anymore.. I don't have the energy.. This is so stupid and pointless. The movie will come out.. you will hate it.. or like it.. whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
Yep. I guess we are in the Joel Schumacher/Brett Ratner phase right now with the TMNT. Next decade we'll get the Nolan/Singer treatment.

It's the only thing that keeps me hanging on at the moment. And I'm hoping the characters are well done.
I understand.. I felt like I was watching a "Nolan" style trailer when the TMNT trailer released...imo. But hey.. if in ten years someone else takes TMNT in a new direction with a new trilogy. The more TMNT the better. I'm just happy as hell that TMNT is getting the attention it deserves. New comic.. new cartoon, new movie, new figures .. I couldn't be happier. I live for TMNT. Just like all of you.

Tags
kevin eastman