The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 06-11-2017, 04:03 PM   #21
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
I'm one of those people that have to see everything that's in continuity even if there aren't strong connections.

It's cool what Agents of Shield is doing but at the same time, it's going to be a mess to have a checklist every time I want to watch something. I think I can start my marathon in 2018 and still finish on time for Avengers 3. I haven't watched anything after Iron Man 3 so most of it will be new to me.
If you say so. The movies will be a breeze, but if you're gonna watch all five seasons of Shield (110 episodes), Agent Carter (18 episodes), Inhumans (8 ) and all the Netflix stuff (by May 2018 will be... Jesus Christ 99 episodes), I'd start yesterday.

Agent Carter season 2, though... gag me. Total camp. Huge misstep after a rock solid first season. You can save 9 hours of your life by skipping that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Season 3 is my favorite so far of SHIELD. We see a lot of the rebuilding and ultimate tearing down of Hydra. And learn a lot about its origins... and visit an alien world. And run into some Kree. The season finale was super powerful for me. Very poignant. Season 3 also sort of parallels Agent Carter season 2... what begins in Carter pays off in SHIELD.
Yup. When people ask about AOS I tell them come for the movie tie-ins (s1 and s2), stay for the excellent television (s3 and s4).

Although, Powers Boothe reprises his Avengers role in 3, and it was awesome.

Quote:
Netflix, a lot of missed opportunities to make logical connections from the films. All they do is occasionally parrot off about "the incident."
I'm glad they finally started getting away from that with Iron Fist. It was getting so obnoxious.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 05:58 PM   #22
ToTheNines
[sic]

Updated. Defenders is Fall 2016, and interviews and footage have made it clear that Black Panther will be mere days after Civil War.
Old 08-20-2017, 08:15 AM   #23
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

So then based on what I've heard about the Infinity War trailer, Thor: Ragnarok will be the most current movie when it comes out
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 08:34 AM   #24
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja View Post
So then based on what I've heard about the Infinity War trailer, Thor: Ragnarok will be the most current movie when it comes out
Correct. At least pretty close. Multiple interviews have corroborated the fact that Hulk has been on Sakaar for 2 years, which jives with Age of Ultron being in 2015.

Last edited by ToTheNines; 08-20-2017 at 08:39 AM.