The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 03-08-2017, 07:20 PM   #1481
Bmaga123
Stone Warrior

I purchased 2 of each turtle one to open and one to keep mib. For Donatello I ended up with 1 with the black spots under the chin and one without which I much prefer. Which of the two would you open?
Bmaga123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 07:52 PM   #1482
drewizzle88
Stone Warrior

link removed

This guy is making some really cool things for the NECA turtles. I ordered a dominos box and straps for Donny from him. Watching for progress on the trench coat and straw hat closely. I asked him if he was on the drome and he said he wasn't, his account has never been approved.

*edit*
Decided to remove the link after seeing the comments below.

Last edited by drewizzle88; 03-09-2017 at 08:05 PM.
drewizzle88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 09:00 PM   #1483
psychturtle
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmaga123 View Post
I purchased 2 of each turtle one to open and one to keep mib. For Donatello I ended up with 1 with the black spots under the chin and one without which I much prefer. Which of the two would you open?
I was going to reply of SSF forum but I'll respond here. I agree with Adev in that I'd open the one with chin spots. You can always mod those or pose so it's less noticeable.
psychturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 09:20 PM   #1484
Bmaga123
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychturtle View Post
I was going to reply of SSF forum but I'll respond here. I agree with Adev in that I'd open the one with chin spots. You can always mod those or pose so it's less noticeable.
Good point and idea. Thx buddy
Bmaga123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:00 AM   #1485
Sorso
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
So in that case...they go from China>NECA>Diamond>Comic chain>single comic shop. I could see this taking an additional 30-45 days.

The Mousers would be China>MONDO or EE/ then Diamond>Comic chain>single comic shop
Hi Coro, are you still selling Raphael figures?
Sorso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 08:33 AM   #1486
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorso View Post
Hi Coro, are you still selling Raphael figures?
All my inventory is on my website.

Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 08:37 AM   #1487
Coro
Mad Scientist

Just a heads up on status for these...

I just got charged for my Leo's by NECA. In theory this means I will have them in hand in under 2 weeks. Results always vary. I will only post for sale when I have these IN HAND.

Last edited by Coro; 03-09-2017 at 09:08 AM.
Old 03-09-2017, 08:59 AM   #1488
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Just a heads up on status for these...

I just got charged for my Leo's by NECA. This typically means I will have them in hand in under 2 weeks. Results always vary. I will only post for sale when I have these IN HAND.
Wait..... what, Did I miss something? I thought he wasn't until May? Did they push him up?
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 09:08 AM   #1489
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_ninja84 View Post
Wait..... what, Did I miss something? I thought he wasn't until May? Did they push him up?
Maybe they are charging retailers well in advance this go. This is why I said take that kind of info with a grain of salt. I emphasized the results vary portion of my post.

Old 03-09-2017, 09:33 AM   #1490
RaphaelinSTL
Mad Scientist

Thanks for letting us know Coro!
RaphaelinSTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 02:08 PM   #1491
Turnstone
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewizzle88 View Post
http://instagram.com/pizzapartytmnt

This guy is making some really cool things for the NECA turtles. I ordered a dominos box and straps for Donny from him. Watching for progress on the trench coat and straw hat closely. I asked him if he was on the drome and he said he wasn't, his account has never been approved.
I'm interested to see how that turns out for Donnie. I think I'll wait on the trench coat though since I feel like NECA will release it eventually in some form and I'd rather have their quality.
Turnstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 02:46 PM   #1492
TheMasterTurtle
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewizzle88 View Post
http://instagram.com/pizzapartytmnt

I'm not too thrilled with this guy. He ripped off my pizza box and I know it because there was one thing in the design that I added and wasn't in the movie.

I'm not mad because of that. I didn't have time to produce against the demand. However while I charged everyone here $16 shipped he's charging at least twice that. Good for him. I'm glad I was able to help anyone here out so this also doesn't make me mad. Credit is what angers me. He took credit for my first few eBay listings when people asked him on social media about them and that really bothers me. Not only that but he advertises as the original and calls everyone else imposters. Just some nasty sales techniques.

Hoping to bring you all my coat and hat. For both the neca and figurearts. Just waiting on the seamstress to finish the patterns and send me the prototype.

Just for those of you looking his straw hat, be cautious. That's the same hat that Hobby Lobby sells for $1.49

Do you have any Dinosaucers or a lead on where to get anything related to the show? PM Me Please!

Check out my collection!
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=39766
TheMasterTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 02:46 PM   #1493
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Maybe they are charging retailers well in advance this go. This is why I said take that kind of info with a grain of salt. I emphasized the results vary portion of my post.
Yes I know about that kind of info you stated that many times, just didn't expect anything 2 months early

I'm ready for Leo since I'm gonna order from their eBay page just surprised is all
Old 03-09-2017, 02:51 PM   #1494
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMasterTurtle View Post
I'm not too thrilled with this guy. He ripped off my pizza box and I know it because there was one thing in the design that I added and wasn't in the movie.

I'm not mad because of that. I didn't have time to produce against the demand. However while I charged everyone here $16 shipped he's charging at least twice that. Good for him. I'm glad I was able to help anyone here out so this also doesn't make me mad. Credit is what angers me. He took credit for my first few eBay listings when people asked him on social media about them and that really bothers me. Not only that but he advertises as the original and calls everyone else imposters. Just some nasty sales techniques.

Hoping to bring you all my coat and hat. For both the neca and figurearts. Just waiting on the seamstress to finish the patterns and send me the prototype.

Just for those of you looking his straw hat, be cautious. That's the same hat that Hobby Lobby sells for $1.49
He seems like a douchebag I'll be sticking with ordering from you
Old 03-09-2017, 06:14 PM   #1495
Rooish
Devil's Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmaga123 View Post
I would open no black spots.

Anyone able to achieve dynamic poses with these guys? Or is that not really a thing?

Thanks evan2000 for the sig!
Rooish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 06:27 PM   #1496
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior

Quote:

When I saw his page, I honestly thought it was you from the pics he posted. Sorry to hear that buddy! For what it's worth I would buy off of you before buying from him, especially after hearing how he's an idiot. I still haven't gotten Donnie or Raph in but if you have any pizza boxes down the road I'll take one.

Check out my TMNT website for news, reviews and more!
http://www.thewhitefootsoldier.com

Instagram: The White Foot Soldier
zaktheneutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 08:36 AM   #1497
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:

When I saw that link I just assumed it was you. The fact that it is not, pisses me off. I dont know how you arent mad about it...

Old 03-10-2017, 02:55 PM   #1498
Monte Williams
Stone Warrior

Old 03-10-2017, 04:50 PM   #1499
Otter
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Karai View Post
Mine too, plus ...the box is huge! I'm not gonna lug that thing around for years. I have enough space already taken up by Mythic Legions and Star Wars packaging....
I like your style!

I had kept the majority of my cards and flattened boxes since the early 2000s. A few years ago I binned them all except for the Vintage Collection Star wars ones, NECA's Masters of the Universe stactions, and a few others I just loved the art of (including Stan Winston's Blood Wolves).

I love these boxes. maybe they'd be good for storing the cards that I have kept!
Otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 07:21 PM   #1500
donatello_tmnt
Random Punk

Quote:

That guy is such a scumbag, he is selling the straw hats for $65 and the trench coat for $120.
donatello_tmnt is offline   Reply With Quote