The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 07-29-2005, 08:19 PM   #1
sdp
-

Does April hit the gym?

I was looking at my newly aquired April figure, and i noticed something, her stomach looked weird, so i payed closer attention and i noticed, she had abs!
You can obvilously see that she is getting some tone, and a small "4" pack forming there. I am glad she is trying to get away from the "computer" geek stereotype. Makes it more beleivable that she's able to get out of some of those situations too!
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 08:28 PM   #2
Ryona

It's possible that April could be that "defined", though, I believe that's just Playmate's interpritation of what April would look like. That and they probably purposely give their action figures "super heroish" qualities.
Old 07-30-2005, 03:19 PM   #3
Serp
Hench Mutant

Damn right she does!!!! Gotta be prepared incase the foot attack. *I Kid* actually I don't know there's nothing to say she does or doesn't cause the toys aren't always accurate.
Serp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 06:46 PM   #4
Zelda
Hench Mutant

Well, there IS a high trend if female obsessive exercise maybe people are realizing that doctor's are right about that type of weight loss. And there are all those fem gyms popping up everywhere-Curves....so maybe she's got a membership!

Author of Judgment: Volume I
http://www.myspace.com/zellieberraine
Inspired by what I love best about TMNT: character dynamics, superheroes that aren't of the Superman variety, genetics, etc
Zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 01:21 PM   #5
Michaelangelo|DAH
Mad Scientist

hehe don't know if she has joined the gym, but she does get some private ninja training from Master Splinter if you recall I actually got a little sad/mad when April started ''becoming'' a ninja, I think it's very uncool actually, can't really tell ya why
Old 08-03-2020, 09:46 PM   #6
sdp
-

I saw my figure again today, still impressed.
Old 08-03-2020, 11:57 PM   #7
DVSleeSmooth
Mouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
I saw my figure again today, still impressed.

Why did you bump a 15 year old thread
DVSleeSmooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 06:29 AM   #8
CyberCubed
Overlord

God why can't it be 2005 again. We were all so young back then with hopes and dreams for the future.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 07:48 AM   #9
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
I was looking at my newly aquired April figure, and i noticed something, her stomach looked weird, so i payed closer attention and i noticed, she had abs!
You can obvilously see that she is getting some tone, and a small "4" pack forming there. I am glad she is trying to get away from the "computer" geek stereotype. Makes it more beleivable that she's able to get out of some of those situations too!
Considering when this was made and the mention of computer nerd, I'm assuming this refers to the 4Kids version of April? She obviously went to the gym.
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 09:06 AM   #10
newfan
Mad Scientist

I didn't realise this was an old thread when I opened, wondered why a guest was able to post, did that used to be a thing?

Anyway, I guess she could, though I don't really care... she did some training, fitness would be involved there.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 10:34 AM   #11
ABrown
Banned

@sdp, I don't know but it looks like your girl there hits the gym. Day-yum!

And I wish it was the year 2005:

ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 01:01 PM   #12
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Which April? I mean the OG April had a nice body but she was never particularly toned, so I'd say a no to that. The other Aprils maybe since they eventually started training.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 03:50 PM   #13
sdp
-

Yes, 2k3 April, you can't quite appreciate her abs in the pictures.

Spoiler:

For most older dromers it's OT April who is their waifu, for me it's 2k3 April. I mean Computer Geek, red head, likes adventure, is a scientist.
Old 08-04-2020, 07:02 PM   #14
Dejablue
Stone Warrior

lol did you super hyper necro-bump a thread about April. Eh whatever I don't think you can really be punished for necro bumping in a forum as dead as the drome.

What I find funny is this is what she wore to work. I guess she was so impressed with herself she was going to make sure all of her co-workers agreed. I can imagine Stockman telling her to button up her lab coat and she would unbutton as soon as he left.

^^^^
SHELLHEADS Inc.- A TMNT Discord!
Dejablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 07:15 AM   #15
CyberCubed
Overlord

Let's post like it's 2005 again.

April has a half belly shirt!

I can't wait to put this in my sig. Did you guys see Star Wars Episode 3? It just came out, how do you feel about the scene when Anakin turned into Darth Vader? Did Lucas redeem his prequel trilogy?

Oh hey, they're skipping the Ninja Tribunal arc of the 4kids series and airing this Fast Forward season. What is this? Why did they change the animation? Who is this Cody character? What happened?

Man the Gamecube is selling really poorly compared to the PS2. Maybe Nintendo will go third party like Sega did! Anyone looking forward to Twilight Princess? We're finally getting "realistic Zelda" instead of that Celda Wind Waker cartoon game.

And man what is with this DS? Two screens? Is Nintendo crazy? Why did they not keep the GBA going longer? This whole two screen gimmick is going to flop, the DS will never catch on. And what's going on with Pokemon? I hear Emerald version is coming out this year, is Pokemon ever going to end? The fad of Pokemon died in 2001 so how is this franchise still going? There's over 380 pokemon now, that's ENOUGH. The Pokemon look like Digimon now! Oh no!

Looks like FUNimation is finally redubbing the Saiyan and Freeza arc of Dragonball Z. Finally the new voices, did you guys see all of GT on Cartoon Network? They turned Goku into a kid again!
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 09:07 AM   #16
Shark_Blade
Emperor

Of course she goes to the gym. No pain no gain.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 06:08 PM   #17
Icebot
Foot Elite

I?d say it?s very possible she goes to the gym but you don?t have to go to the gym to exercise. In the first season 3 episode, she was using a punching bag in her antique shop.

Also she mentioned one time she did gymnastics in high school.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote