The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 07-22-2022, 11:48 PM   #18301
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post

I managed to get an interview with the rising indie star KiLynn King and we practiced with Zoom and all that so we're good to go on Tuesday night. The Zoom video will be up on Youtube and Odysee hopefully Wednesday, depending how long editing takes and the audio/podcast version will hopefully be soon to follow.

KiLynn King has been seen on AEW Dark and a few eps of Dynamite, and is currently mostly seen in NWA and CCW. She is the current CCW Women's champ and is currently chasing the title for NWA Women's champ as well.
AEW should have Signed Kilynn King. I watched her from when she debuted on Dark through her entire AEW run But I am glad he has had a lot of great success on the indies.

I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 11:51 PM   #18302
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
AEW should have Signed Kilynn King. I watched her from when she debuted on Dark through her entire AEW run But I am glad he has had a lot of great success on the indies.
From what I heard, she doesn't want to be tied down to any one promotion. She wants to appear in as many wrestling promotions as possible. Though to be honest, AEW does allow you to wrestle elsewhere, but I'll be doing my homework this weekend to find out more.

She actually posted about wanting any extra bookings/ wrestling debuts and interviews to be set for the rest of the year, and I was lucky enough to get a response.

Our latest episode is up, just to give you guys an idea of how we get along and all that. Again, I'll post the link here whenever the KiLynn interview goes down.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Last edited by Coola Yagami; 07-23-2022 at 12:20 PM.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 06:59 AM   #18303
ZariusTwo
Overlord

ROH Death Before Dishonor 2022.

Spoiler:
After 18 years, Claudio Castagnoli, aka Cesaro, has become a world champion in professional wrestling by winning the ROH title
https://www.thesportster.com/claudio...an-gresham-roh
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 02:17 PM   #18304
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Just when you think this weekend couldn't get any more dramatic

Johnathan Gresham has asked for his release from AEW & ROH and reportedly 'cussed out' Tony Khan, the full report said he felt disrespected by the company and he will be taking a break from the industry.
Old 07-26-2022, 08:17 AM   #18305
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Also Tully Enterprises was extremely short lived. Just announced at the previous RoH event, now 'purchased' by Prince Nana and renamed The Embassy.

I haven't heard details of why or what happened to Tully behind the scenes.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 07-26-2022, 11:03 PM   #18306
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Here we go guys. There were a few stumbles here and there since it being a Zoom meeting means it's all in one take, so to speak, but overall it turned out alright and KiLynn was very nice and patient with us. Really chill, I could feel her excitement.

If it seemed I kinda rushed things near the end, she does have to wake earlier than expected for matches tomorrow, so I didn't want to wear her out longer than she wanted, but at the same time for the crew it was like 'ok guys, now or never time, if you're gonna ask her something, the time is now'.

Overall a fun experience and she thanked us lots after the show was over. I really wish her the best and hope she makes it far in her career.

Old 07-27-2022, 07:59 PM   #18307
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

The Trios belts were announced tonight. Champs will be crowned at All Out

I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Old 07-30-2022, 11:18 AM   #18308
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Due to recent weather alerts, the WWE have prepared contingencies and booked an indoor arena to transfer the Summerslam event to.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/note-...omorrow-night/
Old 07-30-2022, 10:09 PM   #18309
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Bailey is Back and Triple H rehired Dakota Kai and brought IO Shari now named Iyo Sky to the main roster.

Old 07-30-2022, 11:14 PM   #18310
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
Bailey is Back and Triple H rehired Dakota Kai and brought IO Shirai now named Iyo Sky to the main roster.
While it's cool to see Dakota and Io come back, I kinda thought that with Triple H stepping in they were gonna stop with that renaming crap.

Old 07-31-2022, 07:55 PM   #18311
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Starrcast quick results

Quote:
Ren Narita defeated Yuya Uemura by pinfall.

Mance Warner won the Bunkhouse Battle Royale

The Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin) defeated The Wolves (Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards) by pinfall.

Killer Kross defeated Davey Boy Smith Jr by pinfall.

Four Corners Match: Jonathan Gresham defeated Alan Angels, Konosuke Takeshita and Nick Wayne by pinfall.

The Four Horsemen (Brian Pillman Jr. and Brock Anderson) defeated Rock ‘n’ Roll Express (Ricky Morton and Kerry Morton) by pinfall.

Four-Way Match: Rey Fenix defeated Bandido, Laredo Kid and Taurus by pinfall.

Impact World Championship Match: Josh Alexander (c) vs. Jacob Fatu ended in disqualification after interference from Matt Cardona and Brian Myers. Diamond Dallas Page entered the ring to help Alexander and Fatu.

The Briscoes (Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe) defeated The Von Erichs (Marshall Von Erich and Ross Von Erich) by pinfall.

Impact Knockouts World Championship Three-Way Match: Jordynne Grace (c) defeated Deonna Purrazzo and Rachael Ellering by submission.

Ric Flair and Andrade El Idolo defeated Jay Lethal and Jeff Jarrett by pinfall.

Last Movie Watched: Firestarter (2022).
Last TV Show Watched: Archive 81 (S1:E7).
Last Video Game Played: Blair Witch (XBO).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 08:34 PM   #18312
Coola Yagami
Overlord

My god the Ric Flair match was hard to watch. Legit thought the guy was gonna die in the ring. Most of it looked like he was trying hard not to pass out just standing there. Like I know we need a story and stakes, but my god they should have booked it better so he didn't have to take so many bumps. Who's bright idea was to have Lethal suplex him???

I guess I was expecting it to be more a 'feel good' match where the younger guys did most of the work and Flair would just be tagged in to throw a few chops, strut and say WOOOO a few times. Maybe have Andrade do his finisher and tag Flair in to pin the guy. Badabing, Badaboom, that's a career. But no, they went all-out war for this match, which wouldn't have been so bad if Flair was more in Sting's or even Double J's condition.

Please Ric Flair, just end it here man.

Old 08-01-2022, 01:58 PM   #18313
joe-eyeball
Stone Warrior

Yeah his last match was a bit hard to watch but I’m glad he survived it and hopefully he is officially done with in ring action going forward. I think once he really absorbs and rewatches that match it’ll finally be clear to him it’s over for good.

Overall I think that show was pretty good. They assembled a pretty good roster of talent and put on a good show overall!
joe-eyeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 02:54 PM   #18314
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Sasha and Naomi are on their way back

https://www.f4wonline.com/news/wwe/r...medium=twitter
Old 08-02-2022, 01:08 AM   #18315
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Becky Lynch has a separated shoulder and will be out of action for a few months
Old 08-02-2022, 09:30 AM   #18316
Leo656
The Franchise

Let's hope she doesn't lose any more weight between now and then or she's gonna disappear into the Phantom Zone.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 10:12 AM   #18317
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

New press release on Talent Promotion stuff

Quote:
Sonjay Dutt (Retesh Bhalla) has been promoted to Vice President of Production and Creative Coordination. In this role, he will coordinate communication of AEW storylines, liaise between post-production and key staff to maintain content workflow, produce ancillary content and mentor new producers. Dutt joined AEW in 2021, bringing more than 20 years of experience in professional wrestling – both in-ring and as a producer – and continues to serve on-screen as manager to Satnam Singh and Jay Lethal.

QT Marshall (Michael Cuellari) has been promoted to Vice President of Show and Creative Coordination. He will help to manage show elements including planning programs and storylines, character development, overseeing extras and live event logistics coordination. Marshall, an AEW original with more than 20 years of experience, will continue to wrestle as the leader of The Factory with Anthony Ogogo, Nick Comoroto, Aaron Solo and Cole Karter.

Pat Buck (Pat Buckridge) has been promoted to Vice President of Talent Development. In this position, he will liaise with talent and production, oversee all coaches, provide input on matches and promos, and lead the talent relations team. Buck brings nearly two decades of experience serving wrestling promotions as a talent, trainer, producer and promoter.

Tony Schiavone has been promoted to Senior Producer and Special Advisor to Talent. In this capacity, he will work directly with talent as part of the Talent Relations team. Schiavone is one of AEW’s most tenured members and has nearly 40 years of experience, with an iconic voice that has guided fans through professional wrestling’s most incredible moments.

Christopher Daniels, an AEW original who brings more than 30 years of industry experience, will continue to serve as Manager of Talent Relations. The Talent Relations team will also remain in close contact with AEW’s Legal and Talent Resources team - led by Margaret Stalvey, Chris Peck and Megha Parekh - who help to support the physical and mental health, safety and security of talent. AEW is also committed to supporting talent beyond the ring, and offers access to world class physicians, trainers and mental health clinicians.
For the Women's Division

Quote:
Madison Rayne (Ashley Nichole Lomberger) will join AEW as a coach in the women’s division, and kick-off her new role tonight in her hometown of Columbus, Ohio. Madison has competed in numerous professional wrestling promotions where she has held multiple championship titles, including 5-time Women’s World Champion. She has more than 15 years of experience in professional wrestling, and is also a proud mom to a daughter.

https://www.allelitewrestling.com/po...velopment-team

As someone who has watched TNA/Impact since its inception Madison Rayne is a fantastic choice as coach for the Women's Division. She has tons of experience.

Old 08-05-2022, 10:55 PM   #18318
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Karrion Kross and Scarlett are back in WWE on Smackdown. He is doing his NXT gimmick with the hourglass not that goofy gladiator ****.

Old Yesterday, 01:17 PM   #18319
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Old Yesterday, 01:56 PM   #18320
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Johnny Ace is gone

https://www.wrestlezone.com/news/131...kn7YuJBsjYgb-w

Tags
armbar#, silverdome brother, wrestling