The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 04-22-2015, 05:11 PM   #641
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite

Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlefanforever View Post
on my computer watching a video if it's just people talking I can hear them just fine but if it's a song or something with music or background noise they almost completely get drowned out.
Excellent tech support. Bravo!
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 11:17 PM   #642
Ninja Arnold
Banned

Do you ever get tired of asking people if its plugged in? My tech support question is what to do about a loud computer fan.
Ninja Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 03:41 AM   #643
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Blow it off... cos there's probably dust and crap in it.
Old 11-22-2016, 06:51 PM   #644
TurtleWA
Foot Elite

So I use my iPhone for internet. The forums kept giving me an error message and stating page needs to be reloaded. I searched for answers and it was to reset my phone settings. I did that. Now it won't let me select 'default style' for viewing forums as I usually select. Anyone else use iPhone for the drome and know of answers? Thanks.

Update: Issue seems to have resolved its self somehow. Never mind. I think it might have had to do with cookies but really have no idea. Anyway moving on.

Last edited by TurtleWA; 11-22-2016 at 08:47 PM.
TurtleWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 03:37 PM   #645
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry

Question

Help with this
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 11:06 PM   #646
sdp
-

Can anyone here recommend me a webhost?
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 06:43 PM   #647
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
I have a net connection issue. I tether through my phone (Samsung Galaxy Luna) for my internet. I recently downloaded Firefox as an upgrade from using the IE version that was installed when I upgraded to Windows 10. (I despise W 10, btw. It does not work at all like the W 7 that came on my pc.) I had previously been using an LG phone- same tether app, same version of Windows and FF. The problem is that ever since I switched to the New phone, FF will only load certain sites. What makes this even stranger is that I sometimes use my hubby's phone to tether- same app- and it works fine, though some sites lag and games like FoE don't load fully. (It is also a Samsung Galaxy, though his is a Core Prime. As far as I can tell it uses the same drivers.) But my new phone causes FF to say it can't connect to most sites, even though the tether shows it is connected, and my connection and signal are both strong. It works fine on the Drome, and a few others, but the rest of the net seems to not exist! Help!

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 04:13 AM   #648
newfan
Mad Scientist

I think it's time my tech was updated, my laptop battery has gone so it has to be plugged in and I don't get what's up with the Mac, sometimes it just can't get to the point of opening the operating system (something about failure to mount when I looked at disk utility) and other times it comes on and works fine, I've left it on. Anyway won't be replacing that, just maintenance until it can no-onger support a usable OS.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 03:39 AM   #649
newfan
Mad Scientist

I know this isn't a used thread but If there's someone who doesn't mind me asking a dumb question about Misc storage issues on Fire tablet/also crashing issues could they PM me? I can search this stuff but it might be quicker just to ask someone.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote