The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 09-05-2017, 01:17 PM   #2581
easyemoney
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
YAY! When did it arrive and what city are you in?
Arrived today in Kalamazoo, MI
easyemoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 12:52 AM   #2582
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite

They certainly look awesome together

http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 05:40 PM   #2583
ls1z28
Hench Mutant

Just received my Michelangelo today after a 5 day delay... unfortunately the box arrived damaged... me being a mint in box collector, am not very happy. Does anyone know if neca will do anything to fix this?? I bought through there eBay store.
ls1z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 07:35 PM   #2584
NYShell
Stone Warrior

Anyone preorder from BBTS? Waiting for mine to process and ship.

*Honestly I don't know why I preordered Mikey. That design for his face is so typical, and it sticks out so much compared to the others in a really bad way. I've seen him in person: the orange is a little too bright compared to the other bandanas. I only preordered him just to complete the set.

** LOOKING FOR 2016 SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES EXCLUSIVE TMNT STATUES (LEO, MIKE, RAPH) **
NYShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 10:38 PM   #2585
mikeyatemypizza
Foot Soldier

Just wondering where were all the face profilers in the pre production stage.
I like the look.
mikeyatemypizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 03:01 AM   #2586
Sorso
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyatemypizza View Post
I like the look.
They were probably too busy complaining about some other issue. Me too I wasn't very sure about the expression they decided to give him since the first bts pics I saw, didn't really liked the eyes that looked too wide opened, but from pics posted by who already has it in hands I can say that all worries had no reason to be, he looks great, no too exaggerated
Sorso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 03:04 AM   #2587
Sorso
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYShell View Post
Anyone preorder from BBTS? Waiting for mine to process and ship.
You already received a mail from BBTS about your order being processed soon? I still haven't got any words from them and I preordered as soon as it was on
Sorso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 06:28 AM   #2588
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1z28 View Post
Just received my Michelangelo today after a 5 day delay... unfortunately the box arrived damaged... me being a mint in box collector, am not very happy. Does anyone know if neca will do anything to fix this?? I bought through there eBay store.
I need some of these for customization so if you can hold it until I get my shipment I will trade you your damaged box one for a good one.

How picky are you? I opened one up for customization because of some light damage to the box's corners.

What you really need is just the empty box in good condition now that I think about it. I will send you pictures of mine of you are interested.
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets

International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:27 AM   #2589
RaphaelinSTL
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorso View Post
They were probably too busy complaining about some other issue. Me too I wasn't very sure about the expression they decided to give him since the first bts pics I saw, didn't really liked the eyes that looked too wide opened, but from pics posted by who already has it in hands I can say that all worries had no reason to be, he looks great, no too exaggerated
I second this 100%. Originally I had hope he had a little bit more of a reserved happy expression ... like maybe in line with the Playmates 1990 Adult Collector figure he had ... but in hands, this guy is easily one of my favorites in this line so far.

Has anyone else experienced anymore loose-ish torsos with these guys still? I know my Raphael still has a habit on leaning on his front shell which can make posing a little difficult.
Old 09-08-2017, 08:31 AM   #2590
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaelinSTL View Post
I second this 100%. Originally I had hope he had a little bit more of a reserved happy expression ... like maybe in line with the Playmates 1990 Adult Collector figure he had ... but in hands, this guy is easily one of my favorites in this line so far.

Has anyone else experienced anymore loose-ish torsos with these guys still? I know my Raphael still has a habit on leaning on his front shell which can make posing a little difficult.
Just Raph issues on the torso for me. But thats also the one that my cat nocked over and now has a really loose ankle. With disguise Raph coming im not that mad about it, but had it been any other turtle with how rare these are getting...I would have been MAD.

Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:50 AM   #2591
RaphaelinSTL
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Just Raph issues on the torso for me. But thats also the one that my cat nocked over and now has a really loose ankle. With disguise Raph coming im not that mad about it, but had it been any other turtle with how rare these are getting...I would have been MAD.
Yeah ... I almost want to get the Raphael in disguise to test the difference in the upper torso to see if it was just something that might've affected the first batch or so.

I know I saw in some reviews they mentioned how much he wiggled around compared to Donatello and by the time I got Leo ... I was convinced he was a little looser since Don and Leo had more of a shoulder belt to keep them in place. By the time Mikey arrived ... I realized it's just Raph with the little bit of a looser torso. Let me know if you notice a difference with Raph in disguise comes in!

Cats are so funny though ... until I get a proper shelving unit to sit these guys in my spare room (that we're still trying to figure out what to do with) the brothers are just hanging out in a little section of the room. I was taking photos and my cat Moon just walked by.

Old 09-08-2017, 08:55 AM   #2592
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaelinSTL View Post
Yeah ... I almost want to get the Raphael in disguise to test the difference in the upper torso to see if it was just something that might've affected the first batch or so.

I know I saw in some reviews they mentioned how much he wiggled around compared to Donatello and by the time I got Leo ... I was convinced he was a little looser since Don and Leo had more of a shoulder belt to keep them in place. By the time Mikey arrived ... I realized it's just Raph with the little bit of a looser torso. Let me know if you notice a difference with Raph in disguise comes in!

Cats are so funny though ... until I get a proper shelving unit to sit these guys in my spare room (that we're still trying to figure out what to do with) the brothers are just hanging out in a little section of the room. I was taking photos and my cat Moon just walked by.

http://i.imgur.com/zZXdLRr.jpg
Remember I am local and I still have some disguise Raph for pre-sale. Shoot me a PM and I will give you the free shipping code for a face to face transaction.

Old 09-08-2017, 09:03 AM   #2593
RaphaelinSTL
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Remember I am local and I still have some disguise Raph for pre-sale. Shoot me a PM and I will give you the free shipping code for a face to face transaction.
Yeah, will do ... I'm moreso leaning towards not getting that one at all, but I will hit you up if plans change!
Old 09-08-2017, 12:22 PM   #2594
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored

Now that I think about it, the Raphael I had originally that wound up being sent to Tokka when his got stolen did fall over constantly due to a very loose torso. I don't know that it has anything to do with a strapless belt though, maybe just poor QC due to having to meet an unprecedented demand.

Has anyone bothered to catalogue all of the variations that have presented with the re-releases of Don and Raph?

Did anyone notice bright orange highlights to Mike's elbow and knee pads that the other turtles didn't have?
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets

International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 01:40 PM   #2595
ls1z28
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post
I need some of these for customization so if you can hold it until I get my shipment I will trade you your damaged box one for a good one.

How picky are you? I opened one up for customization because of some light damage to the box's corners.

What you really need is just the empty box in good condition now that I think about it. I will send you pictures of mine of you are interested.
Thanks for the offer, lucky neca offered to send me another box.
ls1z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:47 PM   #2596
NYShell
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyatemypizza View Post
I like the look.
I've seen him in person, and I'm still not into his look.

Quote:
You already received a mail from BBTS about your order being processed soon? I still haven't got any words from them and I preordered as soon as it was on
Nope. Haven't gotten anything yet.

** LOOKING FOR 2016 SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES EXCLUSIVE TMNT STATUES (LEO, MIKE, RAPH) **
NYShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 12:21 AM   #2597
Since 1984
Random Punk

So happy to have them all together!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0731.jpg (89.4 KB, 59 views)
Since 1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 09:39 PM   #2598
drag0nfeathers
Stone Warrior

Quote:
I also ordered from BBTS and haven't heard a peep from them.

Thank you to evan2000 for the AWESOME gif! <3
drag0nfeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 07:49 AM   #2599
SilverNinja
Foot Soldier

I pre-ordered Mikey from EE as soon as it became available to purchase. I've only received e-mails reminding me that I had placed the order, but nothing concerning the order finally being processed to be shipped. I know EE is slow, but hopefully they start shipping out within the next couple of weeks.
SilverNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:58 AM   #2600
Coro
Mad Scientist

Looks like I am getting my wait list turtles. They are shipping from NECA next week. I will have 4 of each turtle back up for sale. Preference to those that want 1 of each turtle. (set of 4). I will post new info in the BST thread when I have exact dates/shipping info.