The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2016, 12:48 AM   #11
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

guys if you are going to play games like this, the trick is to play several of them that way you can juggle them back and forth for when you are regaining energy. This helps make the progress feel more tolerable. If you are into Square-Enix IP I recommend the Kingdom Hearts Unchained x game and the new Final Fatasy Brave Exvius game, both are pretty cool.

Yes, progress is slow unless you pay, but it's meant to be something you play a little bit of a few times a day and very gradually work your way through.

If you are okay with spending A LITTLE money you can buy the 50 warp passes for $1.99 which lets you instantly re-finish stages you got 3 stars on to gather the materials from them. This way you can gain levels, enhance abilities and unlock more characters or character star levels a little faster. I usually don't mind spending a little money in games like this as long as they are fun and reasonably priced.

In most games like this I've seen, you rarely have access to deals that let you get that much of a boost for only $2. Take that for what you will.

Don't buy the expensive packs unless you are an insane person. They are just there to snag the 1% of players who have serious impulse control issues or are just too rich/stupid for their own good. I hate that so many mobile games are setup in that way, but it's not changing until people stop dropping their money so easily.

Last edited by Zulithe; 06-05-2016 at 12:56 AM.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, ios, mobile phone games