The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2018, 05:17 PM   #1
DWC
Banned

MCU films you have and haven't seen? What about the Dc Original Animated Movies?

Apologies if this thread has been done before.

I've seen every film apart from Iron Man 3 and Thor The Dark World. because I hear they're both rubbish and I don't see the point. I do know there's a big twist in IM3 though and I know what it is.

In recent weeks I watched about 8 films I hadn't seen in preparation for Infinity War and I am glad I did because I felt far more familiar with the characters. I knew nothing about the Guardians of the Galaxy for instance until I watched their films. They were therefore very familiar when I went to watch IW on Thursday.

In terms of the DC Animated Original Movies line, I have seen about 15 or 16 of those. They're quicker to get through but you feel they could do with being a bit longer than 75-80 minutes. Some of my favourites are The Dark Knight Returns Parts 1 an 2, Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox and Justice League: Doom.
DWC is offline   Reply With Quote