The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 03-27-2017, 04:47 AM   #21
ToTheNines
[sic]

The dude posts here less than 100 times a year, he obviously spends a lot less time on the internet than a lot of us here. But maybe he and others would post here more often if ****s like you weren't unnecessarily rude for simply asking a question.

Last edited by ToTheNines; 03-27-2017 at 04:52 AM.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 01:43 PM   #22
Jephael
That whack job behind you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Oh, piss off you little bitch. I cringe thinking about the amount of people who don't come here because of your annoying ass.
Not just fans, but content creators... remember what happened 5 years ago when Cubed wouldn't stop comparing a certain cartoon writer to Peter Laird, over how Baxter Stockman was depicted?

www.jephael.com
Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 01:57 PM   #23
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael View Post
Not just fans, but content creators... remember what happened 5 years ago when Cubed wouldn't stop comparing a certain cartoon writer to Peter Laird, over how Baxter Stockman was depicted?
Oh god, I hope it's not the the person I'm thinking about...
Hahahaha!
neatoman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 02:24 PM   #24
CyberCubed
Overlord

Why on earth do people keep bringing that up? Ciro briefly posted here for only a few months, even long after that, then got bored and left.

I'm sure a professional writer in the industry doesn't even remotely care what some forum dwellers think in the first place. I'm also glad he left before all the real bashers of the Nick cartoon came around, like all these people who have been complaining from around Season 3 onward saying the writing has plotholes or that characters are bad/poorly handled or the show has gone downhill.

The last year or two on this forum would have been absolutely hell for any staff of the show to see, thank god they aren't here.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 02:36 PM   #25
Jephael

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Why on earth do people keep bringing that up? Ciro briefly posted here for only a few months, even long after that, then got bored and left.
No, dude. You clearly pissed him off because you wouldn't stop harping on how Peter Laird handled the 4Kids cartoon in comparison to how he might've handled the Nickelodeon cartoon. It'd be like writing the next cinematic interpretation of Spider-Man and being told Stan Lee would've ultimately preferred Sam Raimi's take from 2002 better.

www.jephael.com
Old 03-27-2017, 02:38 PM   #26
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
The last year or two on this forum would have been absolutely hell for any staff of the show to see, thank god they aren't here.
Some probably are. There's at least a couple IDW and general higher ups masquerading as "regular" members around here.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 02:51 PM   #27
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
No, dude. You clearly pissed him off because you wouldn't stop harping on how Peter Laird handled the 4Kids cartoon in comparison to how he might've handled the Nickelodeon cartoon.
Stop. A professional in the industry who has been working for the last 15-20 years doesn't have such thin skin that he would see a comment on a message board and get "pissed off."

These aren't fanfiction writers. They're professional writers in the entertainment industry. Every type of writer for any movie, show, comic, cartoon, etc. is of course going to know not every single person is going to like or enjoy their content.

The most bizarre part of it all is this is all common sense. Some of you are out of your mind, I never even bashed the show even 1% of the way people have been doing on this forum for the last 2-3 years, constantly claiming it went downhill or sucks or whatever. Jesus Christ.
Old 03-27-2017, 03:00 PM   #28
Jephael

Quote:
A professional in the industry who has been working for the last 15-20 years doesn't have such thin skin that he would see a comment on a message board and get "pissed off."
Sadly the world isn't all black and white. Everybody's prone to have an emotional reaction, even in a professional environment where it's unbecoming. Heck, even the last several presidents had those kinds of moments here and there. Anybody can crack under the pressure.

www.jephael.com
Old 03-27-2017, 03:15 PM   #29
CyberCubed
Overlord

That's not how it works. If he wanted to stick around like Bobby and Tom Waltz do in the comic section, he would of. Many people criticize Tom Waltz writing/scripts right to his face and he just comments on it but doesn't mind.
Old 03-27-2017, 03:18 PM   #30
DestronMirage22
Yukipedia

Quote:
That's not how it works. If he wanted to stick around like Bobby and Tom Waltz do in the comic section, he would of. Many people criticize Tom Waltz writing/scripts right to his face and he just comments on it but doesn't mind.
Maybe they stick around because they actually have good writing and scripts and know it.
DestronMirage22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 06:08 PM   #31
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
No, dude. You clearly pissed him off because you wouldn't stop harping on how Peter Laird handled the 4Kids cartoon in comparison to how he might've handled the Nickelodeon cartoon. It'd be like writing the next cinematic interpretation of Spider-Man and being told Stan Lee would've ultimately preferred Sam Raimi's take from 2002 better.
It's true: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...&postcount=117
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 06:17 PM   #32
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Did Ciro reply to him or just leave without notice? I'd be curious to find out.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 06:17 PM   #33
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Did Ciro reply to him or just leave without notice? I'd be curious to find out.
None of those posts are in response to Ciro, it was just me posting in the thread. He made one comment in that thread eventually but that was it.
Old 03-28-2017, 03:45 AM   #34
JTH
"ME"

...And Cubed turns another thread into a landmine field.

Sorry OP.
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 06:57 AM   #35
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Yep, it always happens.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 07:50 AM   #36
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
...And Cubed turns another thread into a landmine field.

Sorry OP.
Yes, because a thread about April catching salmonella from kissing Donatello was such a riveting and engaging topic in the first place.
Old 03-28-2017, 02:36 PM   #37
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Hey, don't knock the worthiness about discussing the risks of salmonella. This could be like how in the early 90s everything turned hip-hop format to try to relate with the youth to impart important information! Someone needs to make an TMNT themed/branded info poster about not kissing reptiles, or at least taking proper precautions. Dang, if it was done vaguely in jest, I might buy such a thing.

April might consider using a plastic wrap barrier. Use protection against salmonella, April.

Edit: Also, the girl shouldn't have to take all the responsibility... he aught to at least use an antiseptic mouth wash.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 05:04 PM   #38
AlessandraDC
Thug

Ok, when I clicked on this thread, I was not expecting salmonella to be the "elephant" in the room lol
AlessandraDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:42 PM   #39
Turtle-X
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Any hardcore TMNT fan keeps up with news of all things TMNT.
you are so full of yourself. i bet you have a t-shirt that says 'True TMNT fan!'. not everyone has time then can devote to a hobby. i don't check this board very often.

Quote:
Oh, piss off you little bitch. I cringe thinking about the amount of people who don't come here because of your annoying ass.
yeah. not that any one person keeps me away, but i certainly don't appreciate the know it all attitude i get from him.
Turtle-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 10:37 PM   #40
Konchadunga
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Hey, don't knock the worthiness about discussing the risks of salmonella. This could be like how in the early 90s everything turned hip-hop format to try to relate with the youth to impart important information!
Konchadunga is offline   Reply With Quote