The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > Questions/Comments/Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2018, 12:05 PM   #21
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

I can't wait til Leo8675309 comes back and sees this
Old 07-29-2018, 03:17 PM   #22
sdp
-

You guys aren't looking at the BIG PICTURE, by making the drome more exclusive more people will want to join the cool club.
Old 07-29-2018, 07:29 PM   #23
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
You guys aren't looking at the BIG PICTURE, by making the drome more exclusive more people will want to join the cool club.
True dat!

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
Old 07-29-2018, 11:48 PM   #24
snake
Disgusting

Quote:
Ha, as if anyone would want to join this site in this day and age.
Old 07-30-2018, 05:56 AM   #25
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored

If scalping is not a bannable offense, then why haven't the people who want me banned been banned for being disrespectful?
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets

International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
Old 07-30-2018, 11:57 AM   #26
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
But only until there are enough that couldn't join that they form their own bigger club and become cooler.
Old 07-31-2018, 06:53 AM   #27
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Yeaaaah... time to hand the keys to someone else. (While still remaining the notable founder of course.)

Spoiler:
Just don't sell it to Nickelodeon.
Some people just loose interest in things. I finally killed off my digital website after not using it for a year. that's it for me and HTML. i'm done .

I think we need a mod over haul too.... time to promote the all seeing jester to supreme overlord.

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Old 08-02-2018, 07:17 PM   #28
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja View Post
I can't wait til Leo8675309 comes back and sees this
First off, I don't see the purpose of these threads other than adding fodder to the rumor mills. So there's no reason to mention Leo or anyone else here...

Someone gets stepped on for their behavior, they go for a bit, they come back, everyone move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
Some people just loose interest in things. I finally killed off my digital website after not using it for a year. that's it for me and HTML. i'm done .

I think we need a mod over haul too.... time to promote the all seeing jester to supreme overlord.

Sorry if you don't like how I handle things, Vegita. I know you're very vocal about this... But the team and I are doing the best we can... if people don't like it, I can't help you. I literally cannot change anything.

Most other mods are barely active, Krang is barely around, I don't get much time online anymore - I"m lucky if I can get on here once every other week. I still have PMs and reported post emails I can't get to yet. I've asked for Jester to be given Supermod powers so he can help more. I've been asking for years. I can't be here to handle every single situation that pops up. Life gets in the way, interests change. I've messaged Krang countless times, and have not received an answer.

So we need to hang in together the best we can. Everyone will not see everything eye-to-eye. Things will happen that we don't like and disagree on. But we are literally all we've got. We need to work together to keep this place alive..

On that note, if you really want to know why someone was given a ban, talk to them.. when someone gets a short term ban, they receive a message explaining why. There's no need to fan flames here...
Closed Thread