The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2014, 12:10 PM   #8281
Turo602
The King of Kings
 
Turo602's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Chicago Illinois
Posts: 2,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
Hook me up, dawg. Doesn't matter which one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stryker View Post
Dang. I want one.
Sent you guys the codes.
__________________
Turo602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 01:11 PM   #8282
Peanut
Second Gear
 
Peanut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: The New World
Posts: 15,422
Thanks, man.

Since we're on a new page I want to say again that I've got a Steam Key for Retro City Rampage of anyone wants it. Let me know and I'll PM you.
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 05:06 AM   #8283
tmntpower1988
Hench Mutant
 
tmntpower1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ireland
Posts: 472
I'm playing Amazing Spider-Man for the Playstation 3. Think it's pretty cool that the guy who voiced Donnie in the 2k3 TMNT series voices Spider-Man in this game Thought it was hilarious in the sewer mission where you're chasing a rat creature and Spider-Man says "Where you going? Off to eat pizza with your adopted turtle sons? Can I come?". Donnie's voice actor saying it makes it even funnier
tmntpower1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 07:27 PM   #8284
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 13,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
Thanks, man.

Since we're on a new page I want to say again that I've got a Steam Key for Retro City Rampage of anyone wants it. Let me know and I'll PM you.
I'll take it if nobody else has yet.
__________________
LOOKING FOR Japanese TMNT video game manuals (specifically TMNT2/3 NES, all on Game Boy, TMNT4/RoS), or just scans

Admin of Turtlepedia. If you have any questions or problems, let me know!

Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 07:46 PM   #8285
Peanut
Second Gear
 
Peanut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: The New World
Posts: 15,422
Sure, thing. PM is on the way.
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 08:03 PM   #8286
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 13,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
Sure, thing. PM is on the way.
__________________
LOOKING FOR Japanese TMNT video game manuals (specifically TMNT2/3 NES, all on Game Boy, TMNT4/RoS), or just scans

Admin of Turtlepedia. If you have any questions or problems, let me know!

Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 01:00 PM   #8287
AT-Man
I SEEN IT
 
AT-Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: FIN
Posts: 2,206
Has anyone here played Legend of Korra through? It's gotten some pretty bad reviews, but I've heard good things too. Is it worth the money?
__________________

Through the Golden Door
AT-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 01:07 AM   #8288
sdp
Winsider
 
sdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Megalopolis
Posts: 7,709
So a friend is selling a new PS4 for cheap, and by cheap I mean the normal MSRP in the US, which in Mexico is very cheap. I'm unsure if I want it though, I don't really play games much and when I do my Wii U and 3DS already have more than enough games. I wanted to build a decent PC that could also play games and be PC/Wii U this gen since most of the things I like are third party anyway and the only exclusive I'd ever care about is ICO. But I this might save me money.

Still I'm tempted at getting it, how is the PS4 as a HTPC? Does it play Netflix/Youtube pretty well? Since that's what I mostly use my Wii U for. I also don't have a Blu-Ray player so it would be a nice BR player. And can I enjoy online without PS+? I only ever game online a few times a year which makes it very hard to justify buying a monthly subscription to play online. Also I would kick myself at not getting it if the VR helmet is actually awesome and I don't have a PS4.
__________________
PM me for an invite to the TechnoDrome Discord


Sexy Rave & TMNT @ MiscRave.com
Twitter @ 0sdp
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 05:28 PM   #8289
Icebot
Foot Elite
 
Icebot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: East Coast, US
Posts: 2,840
Just played Kid Icarus on NES.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 06:24 PM   #8290
Peanut
Second Gear
 
Peanut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: The New World
Posts: 15,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by AT-Man View Post
Has anyone here played Legend of Korra through? It's gotten some pretty bad reviews, but I've heard good things too. Is it worth the money?
I played it most of the way through on PS4 and a few levels in yet again on the X1 and I thought it was tons of fun. I would have beaten it, but it's been very hard for me to find the time and then the holiday flood started, so it drove it further and further out of my mind.

It's one of those rare cases where I honestly can't understand where the reviews are coming from at all. It's a great action game, especially for the price.
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 08:14 PM   #8291
AT-Man
I SEEN IT
 
AT-Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: FIN
Posts: 2,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
I played it most of the way through on PS4 and a few levels in yet again on the X1 and I thought it was tons of fun. I would have beaten it, but it's been very hard for me to find the time and then the holiday flood started, so it drove it further and further out of my mind.

It's one of those rare cases where I honestly can't understand where the reviews are coming from at all. It's a great action game, especially for the price.
Thanks! I think I'll give it a try next month.
__________________

Through the Golden Door
AT-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 12:22 PM   #8292
BlueKatana
Hench Mutant
 
BlueKatana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 454
Playing WWE 2k15 for 360
__________________
You know I got your back...just like a Turtle Shell!
BlueKatana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 08:33 PM   #8293
Peanut
Second Gear
 
Peanut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: The New World
Posts: 15,422
I got Persona Q. Later, everybody!!
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 10:48 PM   #8294
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
I got Persona Q. Later, everybody!!
I'm pretty much gone, as well, thanks to Dragon Age. It's consuming meeeeeeeeeugh.
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 09:38 AM   #8295
Davetello
Banned
 
Davetello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Greater Glasgow, Scotland, The Ununited Kingdom
Posts: 1,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntpower1988 View Post
I'm playing Amazing Spider-Man for the Playstation 3. Think it's pretty cool that the guy who voiced Donnie in the 2k3 TMNT series voices Spider-Man in this game Thought it was hilarious in the sewer mission where you're chasing a rat creature and Spider-Man says "Where you going? Off to eat pizza with your adopted turtle sons? Can I come?". Donnie's voice actor saying it makes it even funnier
Couldn't get into that when I bought it a couple of years ago. OTOH, I loved Shattered Dimensions. I also completed Edge of Time and can't understand why reaction to it was negative. I'm guessing it's because of the obsession with open world and the game being too 'linear'.
Davetello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 12:20 PM   #8296
raph27
Mad Scientist
 
raph27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,574
Got 3D Land on Friday for $15. Right now I'm on world 5 and really loving it. The boomerang suit is sweet.
raph27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 06:44 PM   #8297
Icebot
Foot Elite
 
Icebot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: East Coast, US
Posts: 2,840
Just played Mario Kart 7 on 3DS and New Super Mario Brothers on DS.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 11:59 PM   #8298
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 18,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
So a friend is selling a new PS4 for cheap, and by cheap I mean the normal MSRP in the US, which in Mexico is very cheap. I'm unsure if I want it though, I don't really play games much and when I do my Wii U and 3DS already have more than enough games. I wanted to build a decent PC that could also play games and be PC/Wii U this gen since most of the things I like are third party anyway and the only exclusive I'd ever care about is ICO. But I this might save me money.

Still I'm tempted at getting it, how is the PS4 as a HTPC? Does it play Netflix/Youtube pretty well? Since that's what I mostly use my Wii U for. I also don't have a Blu-Ray player so it would be a nice BR player. And can I enjoy online without PS+? I only ever game online a few times a year which makes it very hard to justify buying a monthly subscription to play online. Also I would kick myself at not getting it if the VR helmet is actually awesome and I don't have a PS4.
Ps4 is aweosme imo! I love mine. It's good for Netflix. You will need PS+ for online
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 02:35 PM   #8299
Freeman
Hench Mutant
 
Freeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Sebastian - Spain
Posts: 479
Sharpening my technique to shiny chain on Pokemon Ruby Omega

Got a Taillow and a Pikachu already, Taillow on release day
__________________
Long is the way of learning.
Endless the way of perfection.
Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 10:47 PM   #8300
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,160
I've been playing a lot of Super Street Fighter 4 3d. Very fun game that's easy to master with the addition of those touch screen controls.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
awesome, cybercubed the diaper, cybercubed the homophobe, peanut, video games

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.