The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 02-15-2012, 03:08 AM   #1
aprilsfan
Foot Soldier

did you guys ever find your fred wolf series episode order?

so what did you guys finally come up with?

i would be interested in seeing what you guys finally got and comparing it to what i came up with.
aprilsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:15 AM   #2
pannoni1
Foot Elite

Try this 100+ post thread here. Since many episodes were written where there is no particular order in which they tend to be aired (and David Wise admitted that in an interview), except for Season 1, the first eight episodes of Season 2, the last three episodes of Season 3, the Red Sky seasons, and the finales/premieres of most other seasons.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=27141

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:01 AM   #3
aprilsfan
Foot Soldier

yeah i was watching that one, it seemed like it never got finished.

you seem to be saying that whatever order people use is what people will be most happy with. (production order, aired order, whatever). so i will just leave it at that, and not push this topic anymore. thanks for your help.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:10 AM   #4
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilsfan View Post
i would be interested in seeing what you guys finally got and comparing it to what i came up with.
I'd love to see what you came up with. JoeD's list ain't bad but I disagree with some stuff he did. Like grouping a bunch of episodes together just because they had rainy weather.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:45 AM   #5
aprilsfan
Foot Soldier

Season 1
001 - Turtle Tracks
002 - Enter The Shredder
003 - A Thing About Rats
004 - Hot Rodding Teenagers From Dimension X
005 - Shredder & Splinter
Season 2
006 - Return Of The Shredder
007 - The Case Of The Killer Pizzas
008 - The Incredible Shrinking Turtles
009 - It Came From Beneath The Sewers
010 - The Mean Machines
011 - Curse Of The Evil Eye
012 - Enter: The Fly
013 - Splinter No More
014 - Invasion Of The Punk Frogs
015 - The Catwoman From Channel Six
016 - New York's Shiniest (i went with the irma therory about how she doesnt seem as interested in meeting the turtles, considering she was obsesed before, i know this is up for debate)
017 - Teenagers From Dimension X
018 - Return Of The Technodrome
Season 3
019 - Beneath These Streets
020 - April Fool
021 - The Old Switcheroo
022 - Attack Of The 50-Foot Irma
023 - The Maltese Hamster (i felt that the shop owner had more antics then in the ninja sword of nowhere, plus irma says she doesnt know which turtle donatello is)
024 - Sky Turtles (irma knows which turtle donatello is)
025 - Turtles, Turtles, Everywhere
026 - The Turtle Terminator
027 - The Ninja Sword Of Nowhere
028 - 20,000 Leaks Under The City
029 - Burne's Blues (there is a christmas reference in this episode)
030 - Attack Of The Big MACC (another christmas reference)
031 - Turtles On Trial (i felt there were lots of mentions in later episodes about how the city had turned on the turtles)
032 - The Fifth Turtle (the technodrome moved)
033 - Turtles At The Earth's Core (leo mentions that the technodrome wont be in the center of the earth forever, splinter suggests that april go to florida for her vacation)
034 - Leatherhead Terror Of The Swamps (april goes to florida)
035 - Camera Bugged (splinter wonders why the turtles fighting as good as they should be)
036 - Enter The Rat King (splinter again comments on the turtles not being in prime fighting condition)
037 - The Gang's All Here (leo mentions they cant eat cookies to, because they need to be in good shape)
038 - Four Musketurtles (the turtles make server references to how the city wont respect them, i thought this was a comment back to turtles on trial)
039 - Cowabunga Shredhead
040 - Take Me To Your Leader
041 - Casey Jones - Outlaw Hero (april says she wants to prove the turtles are heroes not villians, i felt this was a reference to turtles on trial)
042 - Leatherhead Meets The Rat King (vernon seems ready to scoop april at her own job)
043 - Super Bebop & Mighty Rocksteady (bebop & rocksteady start fighting)
044 - Mutagen Monster (bebop & rocksteady continue fighting, vernon again wants to scoop april at her job, the characters say somethings that get mentioned being said in the next episode)
045 - Return Of The Fly (raphael says how did i know she would say that, and how did i know he would say that, referring to the previous episode, first appearance of the canapult, bebop & rocksteady watch a tape to control their anger, but keep fighting)
046 - Michelangelo's Birthday (vernon seems excited that he beat april to the villians fighting in traffic, shredder says he doesnt need anyone, after seemingly defeating the turtles, but when he needs help, krang said you said you dont need me)
047 - Corporate Raiders From Dimension X (krang doesnt appear or help shredder, first test of the canapult)
048 - Invasion Of The Turtle Snatchers (shredder turns on krang, vernon seems to becoming april's replacement)
049 - Beware The Lotus (krang replaces shredder with lotus, krang's bubble walker seems to break in this episode, but is used in earlier episodes)
050 - The Missing Map (make a lotus reference, and the villains still seem mad at each other)
051 - Bye, Bye, Fly (first appearance of sewer tubes and foot ski)
052 - Case Of The Hot Kimono-(sewer tubes used, canapult used)
053 - Pizza By The Shred - (foot skis used again, don mentions its hard to get parts for the hover car.)
054 - The Grybyx (the turtles dont know how to return the grybyx to dimension X)
055 - Usagi Yojimbo (don invents dimensional potarl, at the end they mention that donatello wont be free for awhile, while searching for usagi's home world and working on the portal)
056 - Usagi Come Home (don continues working on the portal to find usagi's home world, but gives up)
057 - Mister Ogg Goes To Town (don's portal used, they mention they have very little power left to open the portal, and they mention krang cant use his view screen with little power)
058 - The Making Of Metalhead (krang uses metalhead's camera instead of view screen to watch the action, foot skis used again, burne & vernon say they havent seen the turtles around lately)
059 - The Great Boldini (the turtles get certainly seen here when april does a report on how they stoled the tortilini emerlad, they mention knowing who the mobsters are from case of the hot kimono)
060 - Green With Jealousy (the technodrome seems completely out of power here, even going dark and them using candles)
061 - Blast From The Past (seen using candles again, mention all their other plans failed, you see important sceens from the first five parter episodes that set up for the next episode)
062 - Shredderville - (bebop & rocksteady arent mutated, krang has no body)
063 - The Big Rip Off
064 - The Big Break In
065 - The Big Blow Out (shredder mentions he has been dishonered in defeat against the turtles)

it wont let me load the whole thing at once, so its coming up in multipul posts

Last edited by aprilsfan; 02-15-2012 at 09:58 AM.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:45 AM   #6
aprilsfan
Foot Soldier

Season 4
066 - Plan Six From Outer Space (the portal wont work)
067 - Leonardo Lightens Up
068 - The Dimension X Story (the portal still doesnt work, and shredder goes on about being dishonored by the turtles, don's dimension portal starts failing, volcano errupts and is pretty much seen in most of season 4 episodes, i also thought that one of the first episodes about them being in dimension x would feature the famous neutrinos)
069 - Raphael Meets His Match (vernon mentions he gets sea sick)
070 - Son Of Return Of The Fly (portal starts working, even works in the european episodes)
071 - Funny, They Shrunk Michelangelo (vernon tells burn's he gets sea sick)
072 - The Big Zipp Attack (first appearance of donald j. lofty, don is making the pizza thrower as his latest invention, sewer lid gets eaten here and seen in some of the next few episodes)
073 - Donatello Makes Time (the turtles think that don's new invention is a pizza oven, sewer lid eaten)
074 - Slash - The Evil Turtle From Dimension X (don trashes slash says this is episode 74, don j. lofty mentions the turtles helped him again)
075 - Leonardo Versus Tempestra (sewer lid is eaten)
076 - Rhino-Man (trying to cut out of the volcano lava, the turtles are renting movies again)
077 - Raphael Knocks 'em Dead (the turtles get cable, barny stockman mentions that baxter got turned into a fly, so i would think you would have to see son of return of the fly II before this to remind the viewers)
078 - Poor Little Rich Turtle (buffy mentions how messing the turtle lair is, don's portal still not working, raph mentions the portal blew up twice here and dimension x story)
079 - What's Michelangelo Good For? (michelangelo seems to be keeping pets)
080 - Big Bug Blunder (the turtles start cleaning up their lair)
081 - Donatello's Degree (another michelangelo pet, and still cleaning up lair)
082 - Were-Rats From Channel 6 (trying to get out of lava)
083 - Rebel Without A Fin (the turtles mention how they have been meeting alot of mad scienists in previous episodes, there also seems to be very little excitement going on)
084 - The Big Cufflink Caper! (trying to get out of lava, still nothing exciting going on)
085 - Undentified Flying Leonardo
086 - Farewell Lotus Blossom (bebop & rocksteady anger shredder for failing alot, the turtles mention going to see the gorgonozola movie)
087 - Raphael Drives 'em Wild
088 - Bebop & Rocksteady Conquer Universe - the mention filming the new gorgonzolla movie, bebop & rocksteady turn on shredder & krang, april wants to film bebop & rocksteady's attack on the city, but is sent to film about the movie)
089 - Michelangelo Meets Bugman (april says she wishes burn had more faith in her journalism skills)
090 - The Foot Solders Are Revolting (bebop & rocksteady are fired for failing too many times)
091 - Beyond The Donatello Nebula (don mentions he still cant get his portal to work)
092 - Splinter Vanishes (michelangelo starts his own pizza cooking show)
093 - The Turtles And The Hare (don says he gets his portal working and its used in this episode)
094 - Once Upon A Time Machine (michelangelo has his own pizza resturants, i felt this was a connection to splinter vanishes)
095 - Turtles Of The Jungle (just shredder & krang in this episode)
096 - Planet Of The Turtles (again just shredder & krang, don is exicted about seeing tv from another dimension, don get the new portable portal and uses this inseason 5 not his old portal)
097 - Turtlemaniac (the episode is about how famous the turtles are, no shredder & gang here either)
098 - Michelangelo Toys Around (the bad guys ask for the turtles autographs, no shredder & the gang in this episode)
099 - Four Turtles And A Baby (don wants to keep getting tv signals from other planets, raph mentins shredder & the gang havent been around lately)
100 - Rondo In New York (krang complains that shredder does succeed)
101 - Name That Toon (shredder succeed's by getting the alien mother board, the turtles also wonder how krang is blocking the tv signals)
102 - Menace Maestro, Please (part two to the previous episode)
103 - Shredder's Mom (krang blocks the tv signals again and the turtles dont respond, april seems surprised that shredder has a mom)
104 - Peking Turtles
105 - Superhero For A Day (the turtles talk about shredder getting away over 100 episodes)
106 - Back To The Egg (krang wants to replace shredder with grulock)
Season 4 - European Vacation Episodes
107 - Tower Of Power (krang makes a statement about how long its taking shredder to get the technodrome back to earth, clearly the start of the european vacation starting in france)
108 - Turtles On The Orient Express (in france)
109 - Rust Never Sleeps (in france)
110 - Venice On The Half Shell (april is in france, and is sent to italy, the turtles arrive in italy, krang also says he is tired of being on the asteroid)
111 - Artless (still in italy)
112 - The Lost Queen Of Atlantis
113 - A Real Snow Job (the turtles seems to be heading north, shredder makes a comment about his mom and april has no reaction, michelangelo uses pizza oven in turtle van)
114 - April Gets In Dutch (turtles enjoy pizza in the turtle van, in the shipping crate)
115 - Northern Lights Out
116 - Elementary, My Dear Turtles (first time in britan)
117 - Shredder's New Sword (still in britan)
118 - The Irish Jig Is Up (ireland, next to britan, april mentions wanting to run with the bulls for his next asignment)
119 - Ring Of Fire (south of britan & ireland, the running of the bulls takes place, shredder also makes a reference to this being the last time he deals with the turtles, it could be a mention of being the last episodes of season 4)
Season 5
120 - Zach And The Alien Invaders (michelangelo talks about his interest in comics)
121 - Michelangelo Meets Bugman Again (michelangelo continues his interests in comics, there is also a reference to the new villian trying to act like shredder and for some reason this seems like a reference to shredder's voice changing in the european episodes)
122 - My Brother, The Bad Guy (shredder & the gang return to earth, land in artic)
123 - Donatello's Badd Time (don is making upgrades to turtle van, i also noticed there were some upgrades to the van in the european episodes)
124 - Napoleon Bonafrog: Colossus of Swamps (the villians need anti-freeze to get free from the artic, michelangelo also mentions he has been bored since they got stuck in the artic)
135 - Leonardo Cuts Loose
136 - Welcome Back Polarisoids (the turtles use one of don's upgrades to the turtle van, too keep from floating away)
137 - Raphael Versus The Volcano (vernon thinks the volcano story is too dangerous)
138 - Landlord of the Flies (raph mentions that doing a story on trash is a better job for vernon, less dangerous than the volcano, april also says she wont follow the turtles into the stadium but goes anyways)
129 - Michelangelo Meets Mondo Gecko (april again says she will stay away but doesnt)
130 - Enter: Mutagen Man (the villians start making more mutation)
131 - Dontello's Duplicate
132 - Muckman Messes Up (raph sarcastically mentions how there is yet another mutant on the show)
133 - Leonardo, The Renaissance Turtle (don says thieves wanted to steal his science book on the life of micro organisms in the artic, vernon mentions how april might be replaced after getting arrested for jay walking)
134 - The Ice Creature Cometh (bebop & rocksteady mention how boring it is to have another mutant story, the ice creature forms when the mirco organisms mutate in the ice, the ice creature traps the technodrome worse than before)
135 - Raphael, Turtle Of A Thousand Faces (april seems to be getting fired)
136 - Pirate Radio (i felt that the villians used the portal to arrive in the city because the ice was too thick for the driller to get threw the melted ice creature)
137 - Michelangelo, The Sacred Turtle
138 - Planet Of The Turtleoids Part 1 (the turtles mention how shredder & the gang is messing with mutation again, like the past few mutant episodes)
139 - Planet Of The Turtleoids (raph mentions that the technodrome is stuck good in the artic, so krang & shredder build the new mini-technodrome, to replace the old big one)

Last edited by aprilsfan; 02-19-2012 at 02:25 PM.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:46 AM   #7
aprilsfan
Foot Soldier

Season 6
140 - Phantom Of The Sewers (there is mention of don's tracking device that is used in the next few episodes)
141 - Leonardo Is Missing (shredder & the gang still stuck in the artic, krangs body seems to get burned from the explosion, dinosaur creatures)
142 - Rock Around The Block (bebop & rocksteady are scared of the dinosaurs in the museum, probably mistaking the from the last episode, krang in bubble walker, probably due to his body getting burned in last episode, the villians are freed from the artic and end up in the ocean)
143 - Nightmare In The Lair (the turtles deal with nightmare world)
144 - Shreeka's Revenge (shredder & krang want to get rid of bebop & rocksteady for mssing up the laser in rock around the block, also birthday episode)
145 - Sleuth On The Loose (michelangelo mentions nightmares a reference to the nightmare in the lair episodes maybe)
146 - Adventures In Turtle Sitting (krang says bebop & rocksteady will fail, donatello age reversing device)
147 - Too Hot To Handle (vernon tries to pretend he is a friend of the turtles)
148 - Return Of The Turtleoid (a reference about vernon hanging out with the turtles)
149 - Snakes Alive! (we see that leonardo has fears)
150 - The Sword Of Yurikawa
151 - Polly Wanna Pizza
152 - Super Irma (its halloween)
153 - Mr. Nice Guy (another birthday, the doctor also gives the turtles their some of their fears, snakes alive showed that leo has fears)
154 - Krangenstein Lives - (the thugs mention to shredder that he is left over from halloween, krang's body gets blow up and he is in his bubble walker)
155 - Donatello Trashes Slash (there is mentions to explosions being in the other episodes this season, donatello also mentions alot of his inventions failing which happens alot in this season)
Season 7
156 - Night Of The Dark Turtle (bebop & rocksteady make a halloweeen remark to don's superhero costume)
157 - Revenge Of The Fly (krang is trying to fix his portal so he can reach tragg in dimension x, krang also in bubble walker)
158 - Convicts From Dimension X (this is the start of vernon getting scared of having to deal with aliens)
159 - Escape From The Planet of Turtleoids (krang gets his turtle seeking robots from dimension x, vernon still scared of dealing with aliens)
160 - Attack Of The Neutrinos (again using the portal to dimension x, i also think his episodes mentions something in escape from planet of turtleoids)
161 - The Starchild (a reference to aliens landing on earth, i think a reference to night of the dark turtle, vernon still seems scared of deal with invading aliens)
162 - Atlantis Awakes (bebop & rocksteady turn on shredder)
163 - The Legend Of Koji (shredder goes into the past alone, feeling he cant trust bebop & rocksteady, who would mess it up)
164 - Dirk Savage: Mutant Hunter! (there is mention of how the city is not greatfull for the turtles)
165 - White Belt, Black Heart (raph again mentions how the city should take care of itself, bebop & rocksteady throw paint on krang's body again ruining it)
166 - Night Of The Rogues (fearing bebop & rocksteady will mess things up, he locks them up and replaces them with tons of other villians, krang is in buble walker, their also mention of how the city is still ungreatfull for the turtles saving them and they say they should deal with the villians)
167 - Combat Land
168 - Invasion Of The Krangazoids (krang still in bubble walker, krang does feel that he can with work shredder who has been obsessed with getting revenge on the turtles, bebop & rocksteady are failures, foot solders suck, so he can only rely on himself, thus the cloning)
169 - Shredder's Triumpant! (technodrome comes out of the ocean and gets sent to dimension x without the villians)
Season 8
170 - Get Shredder! (mention of the last episode, also burnes goes on anti-mutant tirade after channel six is blow up)
171 - Wrath Of The Rat King - (this one mentions the last episodes)
172 - Cyber-Turtles (again this one mentions the last episode)
173 - Turtle Trek (villians get trapped in dimension x, seemingly last episode)
174 - State Of Shock
175 - Cry H.A.V.O.C.! (part 1)
176 - H.A.V.O.C In Streets (part 2)
177 - Enter: Krakus (part 3, the turtles also mention they have to catch the rest of the mutants, sorta like what they do between now and dregg's arrival)
Season 09 (i felt these last episodes where in the right order, mentioning things that happened in previous episodes)
178 - The Unknown Ninja
179 - Dregg Of The Earth
180 - The Wrath Of Medusa
181 - The New Mutation
182 - The Showdown
183 - Split-Second
184 - Carter, The Enforcer
185 - Doomquest
Season 10
186 - The Return Of Dregg
187 - The Beginning Of The End
188 - The Power Of Three
189 - A Turtle In Time
190 - Turtles To The Second Power
191 - Mobster From Dimension X
192 - The Day The Earth Disappeared
193 - Divide And Conquer

Thats all i can remember, if you watch them in that order you might see some other things left out, phew that was alot to type

Last edited by aprilsfan; 02-15-2012 at 10:56 AM.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:21 AM   #8
gobo
Wacky Action

Thanks, dude. I'll use that order in my marathon over the summer. I'll let you know how it goes.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:21 PM   #9
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by pannoni1 View Post
Try this 100+ post thread here. Since many episodes were written where there is no particular order in which they tend to be aired (and David Wise admitted that in an interview), except for Season 1, the first eight episodes of Season 2, the last three episodes of Season 3, the Red Sky seasons, and the finales/premieres of most other seasons.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=27141
While I really appreciate aprilsfan episode order I really would like to see the above thread Project OT finished.
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:30 PM   #10
Hermano Dyvas
Hench Mutant

Maybe someone else should start the project again, I actually tried for a while but season 4 is really hard! So is season 3 but 4 is hardcore hard.
Hermano Dyvas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 02:28 AM   #11
aprilsfan
Foot Soldier

you know i didnt explain why i did season 4 the way i did.

in the dimension x story, irma seems excited that she gets to tag along and work with april. in the 40 episodes of season 4, april either works with vernon, by herself, or with irma. yet in the european episodes irma works with april alot more, kinda like in season 5. that being said, i am just explaining why i held the european episodes so late.

for season 3 i stayed closer to the aired order, moving certain episodes around to make what i thought might make better sence. i also used this approach in seasons 5 & 7. i was just using it as a starting place for me.

we can certainly work to change my order, or we can just let it go. it not important either way.

sorry for any confusion
Old 02-22-2012, 09:03 PM   #12
sdp
Megan Fox = April

I really like your order, this is definitely the third thread on the subject. It'd be a lot of hard work but I don't see why this fandom wouldn't want to get together and find out the best episode order for the show. There seems to be little interest in it. Kind of odd we prefer to discuss other pointless things.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:46 AM   #13
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
I really like your order, this is definitely the third thread on the subject. It'd be a lot of hard work but I don't see why this fandom wouldn't want to get together and find out the best episode order for the show. There seems to be little interest in it. Kind of odd we prefer to discuss other pointless things.
Before I posted here I sent the editor of the Project OT order thread a message to continue with it but he hasn't come back to me yet. If he doesn't have the time to do it he should probably hand over the thread to one of this site's moderators. I think a proper episode order is important for future releases of the cartoon.
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:14 AM   #14
Venom
Space Knight

I just would like to commend aprilsfan and those who help him/her on sorting this out. While I fall under the "doesn't reallly matter" crowd, I am aware that there are folks who prefer to see things presented in a coherent manner so a project such as this will certainly be useful to the fandom as time progresses and people wish to check out the original cartoon.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:01 PM   #15
Hermano Dyvas
Hench Mutant

Here's mine for the first 3 seasons:

SEASON 01
1. Turtle Tracks
2. Enter the Shredder
3. A Thing About Rats
4. Hot-Rodding Teenagers from Dimension X
5. Shredder & Splintered

SEASON 02
1. Return of the Shredder
2. The Incredible Shrinking Turtles
3. It Came from Beneath the Sewers
4. The Mean Machines
5. Curse of the Evil Eye
6. Case of the Killer Pizzas (never saw a reason to place this before the eye saga, Baxter wasn't fired at the start of "enter the fly" either. Don't see why he could not still work together with Shredder after the eye saga in this one)
7. Enter: The Fly
8. New York's Shiniest (Krang warns Shredder that if he fails this time he'll be stuck with Bebop & Rocksteady forever, in other words Krang will stop helping him)
9. Splinter No More (Shredder is trying to open a portal to dimension X without Krang's help)
10. Invasion of the Punk Frogs (At the end of the last episode Splinter stopped Shredder from opening a portal to dimension X, Splinter mentions something about how all the clues point to Shredder trying to bring the technodrome back from dimension X, Shredder also convinces Krang to help him once again)
11. Teenagers from Dimension X (Krang is helping Shredder again, Irma still hasn't met the turtles)
12. The Catwoman from Channel Six (Irma meets the turtles for the first time)
13. Return of the Technodrome (It's the only one left , also the link to the previous episode is that Irma is eager to hang out with the turtles again)

SEASON 03
01 Beneath These Streets (obviously)
02 April's Fool (the turtles are unaware of the transport modules)
03 The Old Switcheroo (TMNT see a transport module for the first time)
04 Attack Of The 50 Foot Irma (TMNT seem really nervous about Shredder being in their lair, not too surprising since he was in the last episode, also the last appearance of that 4-floor bed. I don't know the right word, sue me. )
05 The Ninja Sword Of Nowhere (TMNT don't seem that used to Vernon yet, also I can see how the final act would inspire the villains for their next plot)
06 Sky Turtles (Explicitly stated as episode 6 in "enter the rat king")
07 Turtles, Turtles Everywhere (The TMNT "borrowed" Channel 6' sattelite dish which probably took it offline for a while, to me it explains why Mikey is extra excited when April pops up on the tube, channel 6 is back online)
08 Attack Of Big Macc (reason's a little lame here but Krang and Shredder sort of have a sequel joke compared to the last episode. It's about Krang happening to have a device they need lying around)
09 20000 Leaks Under The City (Krang's really pissed about the TMNT trashing his technodrome last episode, he actively works on a big pumping machine to dispose of them)
10 Burne's Blues (Burne's depression continues from the last episode, first appearance of Don Turtelli although he must be an imposter)
11 Enter The Ratking (It starts off with a really ticked off Burne Thompson, I'd be ticked off too if I humiliated myself on national television the night before)
12 The Maltese Hamster (Don's opening comment: "another rainy night". The night in the previous episode was pretty rainy, weak reason I know. Also of note though, starting this episode common thugs start to use laser weapons, the ones from "Burne's Blues" carried real guns)
13 Turtles At The Earth's Core (The turtles are really worried about Shredder's next move, he almost beat them last episode after all)
14 Return Of The Fly (TMNT still seem more active on taking down Shredder. Krang sais there's not a lot of water at the earth's core, he's probably talking about the lava infested area but he could be talking about the area with the dinosaurs)
15 Four Musketurtles (Shredder doesn't join Bebop & Rocksteady to the surface, maybe he's worried about Baxter? It's also the first time Shredder openly betrays Krang)
16 Mutagen Monster (Krang is cautious about Shredder trying to betray him, rightfully so)
17 Turtles On Trial (A mutated cow ravaging the streets probably didn't help human-mutant relationships, Kellerman cashes in on this. There's also been an unseen encounter between the TMNT and Shredder between this and the last episode and Krang and Shredder's partnership reaches a turning point. Krang is taking over from Shredder)
18 Casey Jones Outlaw Hero (Krang is still trying to destroy the TMNT himself. The episode also continues the TMNT-as-outcasts theme)
19 Corporate Raiders From Dimension X (In the previous episode the TMNT mentioned how they worried how people would confuse Casey for them, in this episode they say they won't have to worry about such a thing with men in business suits. The episode also sort of resolves the whole outcast issue from the last few episodes. To quote Raph: "Not a realistic ending, but a happy one")
20 Leatherhead, Terror From The Swamp (Just continueing from Raph's sentimental mood at the end of the last episode, not a strong reason. Splinter suggested April should go to Florida a couple of episodes ago.)
21 Leatherhead Meets The Ratking (A nice follow-up to the previous episode, Splinter wants to train the turtles harder because of their increasing numbers of enemies, the main villains are probably still too busy working on curing Shredder.)
22 Camera Bugged (The training session at the start of the episode could work as sort of an exam from all the special training they did in the last episode.)
23 Invasion Of The Turtle Snatchers (Let's see, what did April do in the last episode? She made channel 6 broadcast what they thought was a science fiction movie on a live newscast, at the end Burne Thompson walked in on her in a ruined editing room already sounding quite angry. I think after all this Burne has reason to make threats to April about her job.)
24 Michelangelo's Birthday (Again I don't have a very solid reason but the reasoning here is that Shredder made a comment about doing repairs to Krang at the end of the last episode, it felt sort of fitting that for that Krang has Shredder supervising repairs outside the technodrome, something Shredder obviously hates.)
25 Beware The Lotus (Krang's last line in the last episode was "I don't need you any longer". Krang's first line in this one was "Shredder, I need you!" to which Shredder sais: "That's what I keep trying to tell you Krang.")

Last edited by Hermano Dyvas; 02-26-2012 at 02:00 PM.
Old 02-25-2012, 02:13 AM   #16
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Hero TMNT

[QUOTE=aprilsfan;913263]041 - Casey Jones - Outlaw Hero (april says she wants to prove the turtles are heroes not villians, i felt this was a reference to turtles on trial)
/QUOTE]

Burne Thompson refused to believe the TMNT being heroes.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:41 PM   #17
Hermano Dyvas
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedenfan 1982 View Post
Quote:
041 - Casey Jones - Outlaw Hero (april says she wants to prove the turtles are heroes not villians, i felt this was a reference to turtles on trial)
Burne Thompson refused to believe the TMNT being heroes.

I don't get it... What's your point?

Last edited by Hermano Dyvas; 02-25-2012 at 01:19 PM.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:00 AM   #18
aprilsfan
Foot Soldier

Hey Hermano

i put case of the killer pizzas before the four parter, because

In Case Of The Killer Pizzas,

after the turtles meet up with april, mike jumps in the water to look for the controller then this conversation happens-

Raph: "Now What?"
Leo: "We Better Go Back And Help Shredder & Baxter"
Don: "Are You Out Of Your Gord? They're The Bad Guys Remember."
Leo: As Splinter Says Sometimes One Must Make A Pact With Evil In Order To Accomplish Good."
Raph: "You Know, I Don't Remember Him Saying That"
Leo: Well He Would Have If He Ever Thought About It"

Then In Curse Of The Evil Eye:

On The Bridge, Shredder Has The Crystal Eye & The Tracking Device, which together will explode. Then Donatello Saves Shredder By Warning Him About That.

My Point Is-

Why Would Don Help Shredder In Curse Of The Evil Eye And Then Refuse To Help Him In The Case Of The Killer Pizzas?
Old 02-26-2012, 01:34 PM   #19
Hermano Dyvas
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Hey Hermano

i put case of the killer pizzas before the four parter, because

In Case Of The Killer Pizzas,

after the turtles meet up with april, mike jumps in the water to look for the controller then this conversation happens-

Raph: "Now What?"
Leo: "We Better Go Back And Help Shredder & Baxter"
Don: "Are You Out Of Your Gord? They're The Bad Guys Remember."
Leo: As Splinter Says Sometimes One Must Make A Pact With Evil In Order To Accomplish Good."
Raph: "You Know, I Don't Remember Him Saying That"
Leo: Well He Would Have If He Ever Thought About It"

Then In Curse Of The Evil Eye:

On The Bridge, Shredder Has The Crystal Eye & The Tracking Device, which together will explode. Then Donatello Saves Shredder By Warning Him About That.

My Point Is-

Why Would Don Help Shredder In Curse Of The Evil Eye And Then Refuse To Help Him In The Case Of The Killer Pizzas?
thanks for taking a look at my timeline Aprilsfan. I think Don warned him out of self-preservation, the explosion looked big enough to blow up the bridge they were all standing on.
Old 05-30-2012, 08:05 PM   #20
Krum
Random Punk

I noticed that in Four Musketurtles, Irma doesn't know who Shredder is.
Krum is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
timeline