The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion > Custom Toys/Collectibles

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2016, 01:45 AM   #24
ThunDerian
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefsas View Post
Very, very impressive my man. I hope there's more to come...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFell View Post
Wow, all of your stuff that you have been working on is really good. Keep it coming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtferrell View Post
Holy cow man. That's phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzzah View Post
This'll be quite a piece if and when it's assembled and complete.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raven6859 View Post
This is just amazing, such incredible attention to detail
Thanks for the kind words, guys! Very glad you are so positive about this project There are at least 3, possibly 5, rooms I'm gonna add, so there is a lot more to come! Also have plans for rooftop diorama pieces, so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monte Williams View Post
This is one of the best, most beautiful, and most humbling custom creations I've ever seen. If I were rich your full-time job would be creating dioramas for me.
Well shucks, man.. that made my day! I'm kinda busy these days, but when I have some more time I'm gonna make you something for free (shipping cost), that cool with you?

In between projects I've been working on something completely different: The System

What happens on a micro level when mutagen/ooze is spilt into a sewer? Would bacteria mutate? And if so, into what? Well, the idea behind this piece is that it would create a chain-reaction of each of the millions of billions of bacteria and microorganisms mutating and taking traits of the others, resulting in a giant, hive-minded entity; The System. And because it doesn't have a solid form of it's own, it uses the actual sewer system to form it's body.

I drew the basic idea and build it with pvc piping and sculpted parts from epoxy.