The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 10-07-2015, 09:16 PM   #161
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy

Not a bad season premiere episode. I already like Damien more than Ra's. Nice to know he isn't a metahuman.

Spoiler:
Dat Hal Jordan reference though. Makes me hate the fact that the DC films are around and this is probably the closest we'll see of him in the Arrowverse.

And on a positive note, I hope that's Felicity's grave.

TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 11:06 PM   #162
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
Not a bad season premiere episode. I already like Damien more than Ra's. Nice to know he isn't a metahuman.

Spoiler:
Dat Hal Jordan reference though.

And on a positive note, I hope that's Felicity's grave.
Spoiler:
Yeah. I freaked out over the flight jacket. That'll probably the only semi-appearance of Hal we'll ever have.

As for the whole scene of the grave. Stephen Amell had a live vid chat Q&A after the ep on facebook and not even HE knows who's in the grave.

I hope tho Ted Kord makes an appearance cuz his company was all up in this episode! He'll probably come to Star City all pissed about missing shipments. *lol*
Old 10-08-2015, 07:58 PM   #163
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Eh. Oliver was so absurdly annoying at the brunch; also not a huge fan of the shift towards mysticism, but I'll wait and see if they do it in a compelling way.

Damian Dark was a little too campy for me, but his unnerving occult abilities made up for it. Intrigued to see more.

PLEASE be Felicity in the grave. She wasn't too bad this episode, but Oliver was. All sappy and happy... ugh. Break his heart with six feet of dirt, please.

Oh, and Diggle's grudge is unbelievable. Lila's over it, but he's not? Eh.
Old 10-28-2015, 11:45 PM   #164
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy

Can't wait for Constantine to appear the next episode. The recent one was pretty good. This season has been on fire so far.

Old 10-29-2015, 12:01 PM   #165
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

I also can't wait till Constantine to come back. Matt Ryan plays him perfectly. Much better than Keanu Reeves blech.
Old 10-29-2015, 08:10 PM   #166
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Well damn! Arrow has finally redeemed itself in my eyes! This week's episode was AMAZING. Captain Lance and Oliver just totally carried the episode, especially their confrontation.

Team Arrow, I forgive you for the poor writing and idiot logic in Season 3. I am now fully again on Team Arrow.

Now, bring on that British badass with the pending lung cancer!
Old 10-29-2015, 09:51 PM   #167
SuperSceptile
Mouser

Yesterday's episode was great. Lance finally got the talk with Oliver that I've been waiting for since season 2. Both Stephen Amell and Paul Blsckthorne showed how great they are at acting. Can't wait for next week. Constantine!!!!!
SuperSceptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 07:23 AM   #168
Krutch
Like, stupid rich.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSceptile View Post
Yesterday's episode was great. Lance finally got the talk with Oliver that I've been waiting for since season 2. Both Stephen Amell and Paul Blsckthorne showed how great they are at acting. Can't wait for next week. Constantine!!!!!
Amell specifically continues to amaze me with how far he's come since Season 1.
Krutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 12:50 PM   #169
Snakeweed
Random Punk

Im really thinking its Felicity in the grave. I know they dont stick to the comics, but Oliver is always with Laurel. So maybe this is the event that leads to this. Plus, maybe this new assistant of Felicity's will become the new tech person for team Arrow
Snakeweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 12:55 PM   #170
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vine View Post
Im really thinking its Felicity in the grave. I know they dont stick to the comics, but Oliver is always with Laurel. So maybe this is the event that leads to this. Plus, maybe this new assistant of Felicity's will become the new tech person for team Arrow
As much as I want it to be her (both because I'm still bitter over Season Three and I think it would better serve Oliver's character growth), I'm 95% sure it's Detective Lance.
Old 11-02-2015, 12:59 PM   #171
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vine View Post
Plus, maybe this new assistant of Felicity's will become the new tech person for team Arrow
Felicity's assistant is an established hero known as Mr. Terrific. In the comics he's a member of the JSA.
Old 11-02-2015, 01:06 PM   #172
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl View Post
Felicity's assistant is an established hero known as Mr. Terrific. In the comics he's a member of the JSA.
Well technically speaking, he's BASED on the Micheal Holt version of Mr. Terrific. I still don't get why they didn't just use that character instead of just making up a new one.

Old 11-03-2015, 05:39 AM   #173
Krutch
Like, stupid rich.

I feel like Felicity has become the Chloe Sullivan of the show(in way more ways than one, but) in that her popularity has grown too much that the writers wouldn't risk killing her off.
Krutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 07:02 AM   #174
Slade
god status

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
As much as I want it to be her (both because I'm still bitter over Season Three and I think it would better serve Oliver's character growth), I'm 95% sure it's Detective Lance.
I don't think it's Lance. Why would Oliver hang around after everyone is gone? Why wouldn't Laurel(btw, wish she'd start going by Dinah) be there? Then I don't see why Barry would really even show up if it was Lance.
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 08:17 AM   #175
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade View Post
I don't think it's Lance. Why would Oliver hang around after everyone is gone? Why wouldn't Laurel(btw, wish she'd start going by Dinah) be there? Then I don't see why Barry would really even show up if it was Lance.
Because Oliver specifically asked Lance to stay "inside" with Dark, and feed information. So in a way, it's Oliver's fault Lance is dead.

I mean, it's obviously NOT his fault, but he'll still take some portion of guilt onto himself. That's my theory, anyway.

But that is a good point regarding Barry at the grave... ALTHOUGH, it could be clever misdirection on the writers' part, knowing that we'll think it's Felicity.
Old 11-04-2015, 07:25 AM   #176
Electric
Epic Hiatus

i agree that its probably felicity. The scene right before it showed the 6 months later was of oliver and her. transition into scene of just oliver, and i take that as some foreshadowing.

if not her, i really dont know who other than lance, but that wouldnt seem to be that dramatic. i couldnt see them killing off laurel (and hope they dont, shes been great lately) or thea, and i mean, maybe diggle, but hope thats not the case either.
Old 11-04-2015, 08:07 AM   #177
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

So crap. Now I have to watch Constantine... is there a thread on here for it? People's thoughts?

Seeing how the ol' Hellblazer is so prominent in tonight's episode, I can no longer avoid consuming another CB TV series...
Old 11-04-2015, 02:34 PM   #178
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
So crap. Now I have to watch Constantine... is there a thread on here for it? People's thoughts?
Constantine was an awesome show that shouldn't have been cancelled. Stephen begged for the character to show up in Arrow.
Old 11-04-2015, 04:11 PM   #179
THGhost
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krutch View Post
I feel like Felicity has become the Chloe Sullivan of the show(in way more ways than one, but) in that her popularity has grown too much that the writers wouldn't risk killing her off.
They kill Felicity, I riot.

1990 > OotS > TMNT 2014 > Turtles Forever > TMNT III > SotO > TMNT 2007

"Can't we all just get along?" - pennydreadful

"...bitchy people are what make fan forums insufferable when they don't need to be." - B-Man

"Act like freakin' adults for goodness sake." - Jester

"Tough guys with tiny voices." - Commenter 42
THGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:17 PM   #180
Mona_Lisa
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by THGhost View Post
They kill Felicity, I riot.
Me too, I like Felicity way better than Laurel.