The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > Questions/Comments/Suggestions

Notices

Old 08-28-2023, 08:54 PM   #61
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
You mean right wing. Nowadays the left is trying to make even going to the gym a right wing movement.

It seems nowadays a lot of simple common sense is right wing, while stuff like men being able to give birth is a left wing thing.
I was being a bit facetious when I said that. I'm only responding to the fact that people who don't agree with "fair play" are typically, in my experience, far right leaning.

The left has ALWAYS stood out because extremists are always making some wacky claims. I won't dispute that....I've seen and read some things.

The right doesn't seem as silly in that respect, however I find they want this list of rules, but don't want rules. Tend to call anyone who doesn't think like them a sheep (which I find a bit ironic), but follow a politician off a cliff if his/her thinking alignment is similar to thier own.

The extremes on both ends are something I struggle to understand.

Most of all I just find it kind of sad that we'd rather fight each other for control of a country full of people we apparently don't even like? *shrug*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 09:37 PM   #62
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Wolf View Post
I was being a bit facetious when I said that. I'm only responding to the fact that people who don't agree with "fair play" are typically, in my experience, far right leaning.

The left has ALWAYS stood out because extremists are always making some wacky claims. I won't dispute that....I've seen and read some things.

The right doesn't seem as silly in that respect, however I find they want this list of rules, but don't want rules. Tend to call anyone who doesn't think like them a sheep (which I find a bit ironic), but follow a politician off a cliff if his/her thinking alignment is similar to their own.

The extremes on both ends are something I struggle to understand.

Most of all I just find it kind of sad that we'd rather fight each other for control of a country full of people we apparently don't even like? *shrug*
It's a weird divide, and it's hard to tell who is worse since the extremists get all the airwaves and speak the loudest. Well actually the right is worse since they banned abortion and are working their way to ban gay marriage.

I find the extremists on both sides to be insane, both are evil in their own way though the right seems more downright evil with their extremes. The evil side of the right wants to bring back racism and homophobia and whatnot, while the left, whether unintentional or not promote their own brand of racism and segregation but 'for the greater good'. The right is like 'we don't like them black folks' while the left is like 'we must speak, think and act on the behalf of black folks that are too ignorant to know any better'. Both sides are pushing it, and both sides are reducing people to the color of their skin.

But I digress. It's time we get back to Ninja Turtles. When I started this topic, I wasn't so much asking what kept this forums going as in 'there is barely any TMNT stuff to talk about', my question was more 'who's paying to keep the lights on if Shredder and Krang are long done'.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 12:18 AM   #63
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer

Quote:
But I digress. It's time we get back to Ninja Turtles. When I started this topic, I wasn't so much asking what kept this forums going as in 'there is barely any TMNT stuff to talk about', my question was more 'who's paying to keep the lights on if Shredder and Krang are long done'.
You ever purchased a trial of something then forgot to cancel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 08:01 AM   #64
MrPliggins
Foot Elite

Quote:

Yeah, maybe one day this place'll just disappear.
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 08:50 AM   #65
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:

I think we got our answers folks.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 09-12-2023, 10:23 AM   #66
Zachatello00
Ninja Comedian

after nearly 20 years of posting on this forum that still seems to be running quite strongly, I'd be willing to contribute to its ongoing operation, should it ever come to that.
Old 09-12-2023, 04:20 PM   #67
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachatello00 View Post
after nearly 20 years of posting on this forum that still seems to be running quite strongly, I'd be willing to contribute to its ongoing operation, should it ever come to that.
I'm thinking between the old cartoon being back on the TV, all the new comics, that upcoming Last Ronin videogame and (for better of for worse) the Mutant Mayhem movie and upcoming cartoon show, the forum is probably safe for a few more years.

Old 09-12-2023, 07:20 PM   #68
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:

Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2023, 01:06 PM   #69
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:

Is the vBulletin free trial unlimited like the Winrar one is? That would explain it.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 02:01 AM   #70
KRANGANDMIKEYFAN
Random Punk

I'm surprised forums still exist.
KRANGANDMIKEYFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 07:39 AM   #71
frank_one
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRANGANDMIKEYFAN View Post
I'm surprised forums still exist.
You seem to enjoy them, though.
frank_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 12:34 PM   #72
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Is the vBulletin free trial unlimited like the Winrar one is? That would explain it.
At this point it has to be. I seriously doubt Krang even looks at this place unless absolutely necessary. Unless it's an annual deal, he just pays it that one day and forgets about it til next year.

Old 12-29-2023, 02:02 PM   #73
frank_one
Mad Scientist

I guess he knows this place is visited daily by fans all over the world and so he keeps paying the fee so that we can be here discussing about him never showing up. He cares about us, is it so strange?
Old 12-30-2023, 10:45 AM   #74
shihe
Hench Mutant

I'm glad the forums are still around tbh.

Been in a few discord servers, but the more time I spend in them the more I realise that... well... let's just say they're not my crowd.

This feels a lot more like home tbh. And I could do a little more formum posting instead of chatting all the time.
Old 12-30-2023, 02:57 PM   #75
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_one View Post
He cares about us, is it so strange?
In this day and age.... yes.

But whatever the reason, I'm glad he's still keeping it alive.

Old 12-30-2023, 06:25 PM   #76
frank_one
Mad Scientist

Quote:
In this day and age.... yes.
Don't give up hope, there are still good people out there.
Old 02-21-2024, 03:06 PM   #77
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
You mean right wing. Nowadays the left is trying to make even going to the gym a right wing movement.

It seems nowadays a lot of simple common sense is right wing, while stuff like men being able to give birth is a left wing thing.
People just be makin' **** up for posts now, huh