The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 12-09-2014, 06:39 PM   #1
Powder
So tired of this place

It's All About You!

Let's get to know each other a little bit, basic stuff you might ask a chum-to-be in elementary school or use to spark up conversation with someone new. Just copy & paste this questionnaire & fill in the answers.

Your favorite animal?
-
Your favorite food?
-
Your favorite color?
-
Your favorite season?
-
Your favorite holiday?
-
Your favorite movie?
-
Your favorite song?
-

If you could have any profession, what would it be?
-
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?
-
If you could time travel, what would you get up to? Go back, go forward, free reign! But just once.
-
If you could have a conversation with any figure from history, be it a celebrity, politician, inventor, etc, who would it be, & why?
-
If you could have a superpower, what would it be, & why?
-
If you became a millionaire, what would be some of your more expensive & indulgent purchases?
-

I guess that'll do! Here are my answers:

Your favorite animal?
-Armadillos! I also love the platypus, & pandas.
Your favorite food?
-Pizza! Pepperoni, specifically. BBQ chicken or Sicilian would be a close second.
Your favorite color?
-Purple!
Your favorite season?
-Fall, no question. Hoodies & colorful leaves, crisp air, I love it.
Your favorite holiday?
-The magic kinda wore off for me when I realized they're all excuses to buy stuff but I guess Thanksgiving 'cause I love the eats.
Your favorite movie?
-The first TMNT flick, which comes as no surprise. Turtles aside, prolly Goodfellas or Gremlins.
Your favorite song?
-Oof. Well, oddly enough, might be Neon Night Riders from Turtles In Time on SNES.

-Maybe I'd be somebody with a secret gig who gets to learn about alien stuff before the rest of the world. Or an Indiana Jones type who goes on the hunt for rare artifacts (Egyptian stuff would be particularly cool). Also it'd be neat to be someone who works with Pandas, at a zoo. Feeding & bathing them, playing around, that kinda stuff. Owning a NY style pizzaria would be cool, too.
-In recent years I've been dying to go to Japan, but for whatever reason I've had a lifelong attraction to both Stonehenge & The Easter Islands.
If you could time travel, what would you get up to? Go back, go forward, free reign! But just once.
-I imagine everyone would love to relive aspects of their childhood, revisit the era they grew up in (like, I'd totally love to go back to the 90's for a day & just enjoy the pop culture in real time, as I once did!) but to be more adventurous... Hmm. It's so hard to pick just one. I'd love to see Samurai in action, but I'd also love to see ancient Egypt to catch a glimpse of their advanced technologies at work or something, to devise whether or not there was extraterrestrial intervention. Would be rad to hang with dinosaurs, too... Or I could go back to 84 & invent the TMNT myself so that I'd have control over the property, heh.
If you could have a conversation with any figure from history, be it a celebrity, politician, inventor, etc, who would it be, & why?
-I think I'd like to kick it with Sinatra. He was a G. My favorite singer & an icon of both the 40's/50's pop culture era & mafia scene, of which I am a fan.
-Invisibility or teleportation. Mostly for the same sneaky purposes. You know, spying, stealing, spooking, traveling, all that good/shady stuff.
If you became a millionaire, what would be some of your more expensive & indulgent purchases?
-I'm not huge on the idea of mansions & whatnot, but if I did have a lofty pad, I'd love to go all out with themed rooms. Have a 1950's diner kitchen, make my bedroom look just as it does in Animal Crossing New Leaf, have a TMNT shrine of sorts (as I kinda do already ), maybe a den or garage or whatever that looked just like the turtle's lair (from Secret Of The Ooze or something, maybe?), a traditional Japanese styled bathroom, & a super futuristic funky neon office or something. I'd commission TMNT artists to make lavish recreations of famous paintings with the turtles thrown in, & I'd commission my favorite musicians to make songs with one another (& me!).

(Hope this isn't too difficult to read...)

Your turn!

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 07:05 PM   #2
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Your favorite animal?
- I like Turtles. Also kinda fond of frogs.
Your favorite food?
- PIZZA! Especially stuffed crust pepperoni. Also a local restaurant called Due Amiche has an awesome Romano (stuffed) pizza.
Your favorite color?
- Blue/Green
Your favorite season?
- Fall/Spring. Not to hot....not to cold...both beautiful.
Your favorite holiday?
- Christmas/Halloween. Both fun...especially when you've got a kid.
Your favorite movie?
-Sooooo many: TMNT (90), Mrs. Doubtfire, Idiocracy, It's a Wonderful Life, and many more.
Your favorite song?
-

- Voice Actor.
- I'd love to visit Europe (again...Dad was stationed there when I was in high school.) The British Isles specifically.
- Never really thought of it...probably go back and see the Dinosaurs.
- I'd probably like to talk to Mel Blanc, the dude was an awesome talent.
- Teleportation, I hate having to drive everywhere...and I'm often late.
- Would producing a stylized TMNT animated series/movie count?

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 07:17 PM   #3
Katie
Just...way too serious.

I like it

Your favorite animal? Horses and dogs. Always had them and always will.
-
Your favorite food? Salads. All kinds. I can eat them every day and not be bored
-
Your favorite color? Red. I think I have more red clothes than any human should. Red car too.
-
Your favorite season? Football season! Roll Tide!
-
Your favorite holiday? Christmas. I love the lights and carols
-
Your favorite movie? Outside the first ninja turtles, I'd say Remember the Titans, Ever After, and the Princess Bride
-
Your favorite song? I don't really have a favorite I guess. I love all kinds of music. Really into old time gospel and classical atm. The only thing I really don't get much into is Country. And I lived in Nashville. Ha!
-

If you could have any profession, what would it be? I like what I do now. I'm a portfolio risk manager for agricultural lenders. If I could do my childhood dream job I'd be a veterinarian.
-
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be? I've traveled ALOT, but one place I'd love to go is Nepal
-
If you could time travel, what would you get up to? Go back, go forward, free reign! But just once. I'd go back to the 60's. That decade fascinates me. But only if I could come back after I visit.
-
If you could have a conversation with any figure from history, be it a celebrity, politician, inventor, etc, who would it be, & why? Probably Einstein. He was a fascinating man. I'd just want to listen to him talk.
-
If you could have a superpower, what would it be, & why? Flying. Hands down. Gotta see everything and planes are expensive.
-
If you became a millionaire, what would be some of your more expensive & indulgent purchases? Honestly if I was a millionaire I'd buy all my family homes and cars and save the rest.
-

Last edited by Katie; 12-09-2014 at 07:30 PM.
Katie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 07:20 PM   #4
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
- PIZZA! Especially stuffed crust pepperoni. Also a local restaurant called Due Amiche has an awesome Romano (stuffed) pizza.

Your favorite song?
Spoiler:
-

- Voice Actor.

- Would producing a stylized TMNT animated series/movie count?
Yo, romano stuffed crust... Whoa. Sounds to-die-for. Fun fact about that song (he told this story on Stern a month or so ago): He was all set to have a meeting with a record company about getting a deal, he had to write a hit single to present them in order to nab a contract, so he did. The morning of, guess what? He lost the lyrics (& sheet music, too, maybe?)! So he's in the mirror shaving his face, covered in shaving cream & crying his eyes out at the prospect of blowing his only chance. He realized he looked like a (literal) clown in the mirror, & wrote new words based on that. & there you have it! Voice acting, creating TMNT media?! How did I forget these things?! They're equally important to me. So pretend I had put them on my list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie View Post
Your favorite food? Salads. All kinds. I can eat them every da and not be bored
-
Word to that, salad is so amazingly versatile. If the roughage wasn't hell on my stomach I'd eat it twice a day, without a complaint. Love a good southwest salad with chicken, corn & chipotle ranch, or just a big badass Cracker Barrel salad with hard-boiled egg & colby cheese wedges.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 07:41 PM   #5
Brooke507
Foot Soldier

Favorite animal: It depends. If we're talking about a wild animal, I'd have to go with a tiger. For a domestic animal, though, it's a dog

Favorite food: My favorite food is pizza. My fave topping is pepperoni

Favorite color: purple! That's one of the reasons why Donatello is my favorite turtle

Favorite season: spring. It's awesome to see all the flowers

Favorite holiday: My favorite holiday is Christmas

Favorite movie: My top favorite movie would have to be The Chronicles of Narnia: The lion, the witch and the wardrobe

favorite song: My favorite song is Lights by Ellie Goulding. It's pretty unique, it's not about making up, breaking up, it has it's own message about how she needs the lights on instead of being in the dark.

If I could have any profession, I'd be a writer

If I could visit anywhere in the world it's a tie between Hawaii and London

If I could time travel I'd go back to the early two thousands, great movies were being made during those years and it's when Blockbuster was still open.

If I could have a conversation with anyone from history I'd love to have a conversation with C.S Lewis. I think his books are great and he's an inspirational author.

If I could have any super power, I'd love to be able to fly. Lol I guess I want to be able to fly to be able to see the world from a bird's point of view. Think that'd be cool

If I became a millionaire, some of my more expensive purchases would be.... either a jacuzzi or a home movie theater.
Brooke507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 07:45 PM   #6
pennydreadful
trash

Hey, cool thread idea! Great way for us to get to know people we don't talk to as much a little better.

Your favorite animal?
Wolves, closely followed by cats (I'm really weirdly protective towards cats and think I may have been Egyptian in a past life ).

Your favorite food?
Pasta.

Your favorite color?
Purple or black.

Your favorite season?
Winter. The colder it is, the happier I am. I do not handle hot weather well at all - by which I mean that when it's hot, I lie around and complain that I'm dying a lot.

Your favorite holiday?
Halloween.

Your favorite movie?
The Last Unicorn.

Your favorite song?
I'll have to take a pass on that one and just say something by Otep. I'm a Libra and I'm very bad at picking favorites of things!

My ideal profession is something where I get paid to only do things that I really like. Professional fanfic reader? If I had any talents in those directions, I would've loved to have been a hairstylist or tattoo artist or piercer, but alas, such was not my calling.

Japan.

If I could time travel, I would go back to the 60s so I could see the sexual revolution and the Stonewall Riots.

Janis Joplin, as I think she had a lot of interesting things to say about people, life, love, loneliness and music.

I would like to be able to move things with my mind. Interestingly, I have recurring dreams about being able to do just that - though it's probably just wishful thinking rather than some awesome, latent talent waiting to explode!

A wolf sanctuary. A house filled with cat towers and little runways for my cats to climb and sleep on (as well as having a bit enclosed outdoor area for them to play in safely). And an isolated nudist commune.

Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 07:45 PM   #7
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Brooke, don't take this the wrong way, but I've wondered since you joined, how old are you?

Old 12-09-2014, 07:46 PM   #8
Prowler
Emperor

Your favorite animal?
Cats.

Your favorite food?
This is very hard to pick. All of these could apply: chicken, steak, cheese, ice cream.

Your favorite color?
Black. I like red a lot as well.

Your favorite season?
Fall.

Your favorite holiday?
Don't have one. Holidays mean nothing to me other than possible work-free or class-free days. I don't celebrate any.

Your favorite movie?
One of the The Lord of the Rings films, I guess.

Your favorite song?
There's no way I can pick one.

An actor or a musician.

Japan.

I'd faster go to the future than to the past; although I wouldn't mind to spend some time in the 80s.

Hmm... dunno. History has had many interesting figures, but I can't think of any I'd actually like to sit down and hold a conversation with.

Teleportation. Life would become 100% easier if I could go anywhere, anytime and in a few seconds only. Would save up so much time and money.

I guess a nice house with a pool? I wouldn't really go more overboard than that.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 07:46 PM   #9
Brooke507
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Brooke, don't take this the wrong way, but I've wondered since you joined, how old are you?
Lol, I won't take it the wrong way. I'm 20 years old.
Old 12-09-2014, 07:47 PM   #10
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Thanks, you sounded like a youngster in your posts.

Man, only 30 and I feel old.

Old 12-09-2014, 07:53 PM   #11
Brooke507
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Thanks, you sounded like a youngster in your posts.

Man, only 30 and I feel old.
........ *shrugs* I'm just young at heart.
Old 12-09-2014, 08:11 PM   #12
AT-Man
I SEEN IT

Your favorite animal?
-giant turtle

Your favorite food?
-Karelian stew, maybe

Your favorite color?
-don't really have one... maybe white

Your favorite season?
-summer

Your favorite holiday?
-Xmas

Your favorite movie?
-The 'burbs

Your favorite song?
-Painkiller by Judas Priest

-game streamer in Twitch...? anything that doesn't feel like work.

-Japan, New Zealand, North America, any tropical places with magnificent beaches

-go forward about 200 years to see if things are better or worse

-H.P. Lovecraft, because I'm a fan

-matter manipulation, so I could just make everything I need from garbage

-a big house with servants and enough room for family and all our stuff. also I would travel the world and take other people with me. edit: ALL OF THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS FIGURES (and anything MOTU)!!!

Through the Golden Door
AT-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 08:16 PM   #13
Don Gaddis
Random Punk

Your favorite animal? cats

Your favorite food? French Onion Soup

Your favorite color? blue moonlight

Your favorite season? Winter

Your favorite holiday? Halloween

Your favorite movie? Mulholland Dr.

Your favorite song? a toss up between Kate Bush: "Under the Ivy" or Rebekah del Rio: "Llorando"

llorando: http://youtu.be/je6L2clZOGM

under the ivy: http://youtu.be/NPcIfTfSmQ8

If you could have any profession, what would it be? film director

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be? Australia.

If you could time travel, what would you get up to? Go back, go forward, free reign! But just once:
This is the toughest one... hmm... I'd enjoy going back in time to see the dinosaurs. But I wouldn't want
to linger long, so as to avoid being eaten or stepped on, etc... Renet would have to restore me to my
appropriate time fairly quickly.

If you could have a conversation with any figure from history, be it a celebrity, politician, inventor, etc,
who would it be, & why?
I can't pick just one... but the first two names that came to mind were
Washington Irving and Edgar Allan Poe... because both were incredibly talented artists/writers and
they could offer invaluable insight on the creative process. Tennessee Williams would be another one.

If you could have a superpower, what would it be, & why? I'd want to heal people-
especially those with an otherwise terminal illness.

Oh gosh... if I were spending it on myself, I'd travel everywhere that I could and spend money
on art, art, and more art.
Don Gaddis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 08:38 PM   #14
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Your favorite animal?
It's been various ones over the years, not sure I have an exact fave right now. Although I love any cute fishy anything, so lets go with cute fish. Edit: Oh I remembered one - highland cows, they're ridiculously adorable.

Your favorite food?
Pizza, which I could prob eat most days to be honest. Also lasagna the way I make it, pasta in general (as long as no onion is involved), cheddar cheese spread and crackers, ridiculously sharp cheddar, the purple (via beets) kind of pickled eggs (I know, I'm weird, got that from my grandparents), jerky (beef, but some other critters are good too), turkey and swiss on a good chewy sandwich roll. Candy: Peanut Chews, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Sour Patch Kids, and dark chocolate up to 70ish%.

Your favorite color?

Blue, in particular dark blues and esp those with a grayish tone.

Your favorite season?
Anything warm enough. 80-85°F and low humidity is perfect. I wish winter lasted a week max.

Your favorite holiday?
Halloween. Have a shed full of outdoor props/decorations that sadly haven't been used in years.

Your favorite movie?
Various ones. Turtles in general for the most part. Tangled. The Princess Bride. Indi film The Year that Trembled. Some others I'm probably forgetting but also love...

Your favorite song?
Also various, no single fave at the moment. Always loved Iris, but who doesn't.

3D modeling/animation. Have my hands in it some, but the little group I'm with isn't exactly getting very far.

Kilmarnock (aka Dean) castle in Scotland and others connected to the heritage on my maternal grandmother's side. Would love to give the old stone walls a pat and say hello to any old lingering ancestral ghosts.

Probably only to late 2003, to try to stop someone from deciding he didn't want to live anymore.

To be honest I'm not sure there's really any specific person I'd be that interested in talking to. Besides, I'm not a big talker, I'd just end up wasting the opportunity.

I guess the stealth ability as it exists in some games. Or call it invisibility if you will, but stealth sounds cooler.

Prob just a moderately decent sized house, larger fish tank for my pets and the ability to pay for help keeping both maintained. Maybe help fund some stuff to help that group (from the job question) get somewhere.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 12-09-2014 at 10:46 PM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 09:11 PM   #15
slashpieturtlemix
Mad Scientist

Your favorite animal?

It is tortoises ironically lol a very close second is frogs.

Your favorite food?

Mine is grilled cheese sandwiches. Also cheese burgers.

Your favorite color?

Green.

Your favorite season?

Winter. I have a ridiculous tolerance to cold weather and I love it. It is so much better than the heat in my state.

Your favorite holiday?

Christmas is my favorite because it seems so festive. My second fav is valentine's day because Love Hina brings back some hilarious moments involving chocolate cakes. Always bake a cake if you feel judged!

Your favorite movie?

It is either Ghost in the Shell, Paprika, or Karas.

Your favorite song?

Actually it isn't one particular song but the Legend of Korra ost and the ost for Nagi no Asukara.

Owner of a store lol luckily I am working towards that

I want to visit Japan. Just want to get lost in their culture for a few weeks.

The era of the three kingdoms in China. Would so make a name for myself lol

Zhuge Liang or Aristotle.

The ability to morph into a dinosaur at will. Let's fossilize them!

I would buy a bucket full of scratches and post tons of pics of me army building him lol or maybe a mansion. Pretty sure I would buy scratches first.

https://www.youtube.com/user/hkohles1

https://www.ebay.com/usr/kohlesgoods

https://www.facebook.com/hkohles1gaming
slashpieturtlemix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 09:17 PM   #16
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill

Your favorite animal?
Oh god, so many. I can't pick just one. Dogs, lions, crocodiles, maned wolves, and if we're counting fictional critters, I'm really fond of the phoenix and the dragon.

Your favorite food?
Ice cream. Mint chocolate chip, cookie dough, Dippin Dots. :V

Your favorite color?
Red!

Your favorite season?
Winter! Snow, snow, I love it so~

Your favorite holiday?
Halloween!

Your favorite movie?
I... really don't have one.

Your favorite song?
Don't really have one of these either.

Pokémon Professor. You said ANY profession, damn it!

If language wasn't a barrier, I'd visit Tokyo.

Probably gather a bunch of information and money and Almanacs and stuff then go back in time to when my family was super strapped for cash and just give them money. See if it makes any of the terrible life outcomes any better.

Not sure. There isn't really anybody in history I think could be helpful to talk to... fictional characters on the other hand? I just don't really care about those type of things.

The power to control gravity. Can you IMAGINE how much you can do with that power?

I'd fund games I want to see made. Why the hell hasn't Sonic Team just given us a Chao Garden video game yet since that was the only part of Sonic Adventure 2 that worked? Why hasn't Level-5 announced any continuation to Professor Layton and the Unwound Future? Why is there no decent Digimon World 1-style Digimon game? Can we get a Layton VS Wright sequel? Can we get a decent Sonic game? If I threw money at Capcom, would they localise AAI2? If I threw money at Capcom, can we get another Megaman X? If I threw money at Level-5, can we get a Wii U Layton game?

I'd also throw money at advertising these things a little better so people actually know they're in the works and that they're released, when they get released.
Old 12-09-2014, 09:37 PM   #17
B-Man
Hench Mutant

What a fun thread. Nice one Powder

Your favorite animal? Pug dog

Your favorite food? Veal Cordon Bleu

Your favorite color? Blue

Your favorite season? Spring

Your favorite holiday? Christmas

Your favorite movie? TMNT 1990. Inglourious Basterds. The Place Beyond The Pines. I can't choose.

Your favorite song? Smashing Pumpkins '1979'

If you could have any profession, what would it be? Writer for Empire magazine

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be? Florida

If you could time travel, what would you get up to? Go back, go forward, free reign! But just once. Same answer as IndigoErth, but two months ago.

I'd have a beer with Bill Murray.

If you could have a superpower, what would it be, & why? Exact same answer as Powder, word for word lol

If you became a millionaire, what would be some of your more expensive & indulgent purchases? I'd buy a hotel & let my friends live in it for free.

"They were many. But we kicked... We fought well."
B-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 09:47 PM   #18
snake
Disgusting

Favorite Animal
Titanboa

Food
Pizza! Or Japanese food

Color
Blue

Season
Fall, it's so comfy

Holiday
Christmas or my birthday

Movie
Don't do this to me. Please. I'd consider A New Hope or Jurassic Park to be my favorites though

Song
I don't know. I like a lot of songs.

Profession
I want to write my own tv show.

Visiting Anywhere
Japan, or atleast a place like Tokyo

Time Travel?
Forward to 2034

Historical Figure?
So many. Charles Dickens, Tolkien, Regean. I find them pretty interesting

superpower
Invisibility, Probability, Teleportation, Time Stopping. I could have anything I wanted.

Purchases?
First, a mansion, then a bunch of action figures and comic books, then I'd buy a pool.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 10:21 PM   #19
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

Your favorite animal? Cats.
Your favorite food? Turkey/chicken and dressing. That ties with pizza.
Favorite color? Goin with green! Color of the Turtles, and Luke Skywalker's own lightsaber.
Favorite season? Winter.
Favorite Holiday? Christmas.
Favorite movie? Oh man, that's a tie between TMNT-TMNT07 and Star Wars eps I-VI and beyond.
Favorite song? Thunderstruck. Ac/DC always makes me think of my dad.
If you could have any profession, what would it be? Either audiobook narrator or voice actor.
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be? England.
If you could time travel, what would you get up to? First, I'd go back to 2011 and use my superpower to save my better half's mom from cancer. More on superpower later. I'd also go back to the 70's and 80's and buy stock in Microsoft.
If you could have a conversation with any figure from history, be it a celebrity, politician, inventor, etc, who would it be and why? I'd choose to talk to Frank Muller. He was a heck of a narrator. I often hear his voice in my head whenever I read anything in braille, and that's a lot. I suppose I'd want to ask him which book he enjoyed narrating the most. I'd also ask him what got him interested in narration, but other than that, I'd love to chat about whatever came up, I guess.
If you could have a superpower, what would it be, and why? I'd love the ability to heal others of any disease or injury. Lost some amazing folks over the years. My dad's currently struggling with Parkinson's, so I'd love to cure him. I'd also make sure mom's cancer wouldn't come back, and same goes for my aunt's, and anyone else.
If you became a millionaire, what would be some of your more expensive and indulgent purchases? I'd go nuts. Every single TMNT toy ever created. That's what I'd get first. I'd pay playmates to make current villains to scale like Snakeweed, Rahzar, etc. I'd love a new and gigantic technodrome to be made available. We're talking huge and packed with all sorts of features. I'd also snap up every single Marvel, DC, Star Wars, and Power Rangers toy ever made too. Hey, I'd only get one each. I'm considerate. My better half wants a tun of old American Girl stuff so I'd nab that, fix her clarinet, see what else she wanted, buy myself a brand new silver Euphonium, and see about playing in some community orchestra. We'd also want a huge mansion to store all our toys in. We'd build onto it over time. Oo, personal chef would be nice. I mean, I like to cook but some nights I don't really feel like doing it. Home theater and an inground pool would be nice. I'd also love to design some sort of screenreader for videogames. I'd love playing first person shooters, RPGS, etc. I can count on one hand the number of other blind folks I know, but I bet there would be others out there who enjoyed that too. You know those commentaries for the blind on AMC when you activate them with the remote? I don't use them because they get on my nerves, but they'd be interesting in videogames. Anywho, I guess it'd work like that. Although the blindy or whatever we call ourselves these days would be wearing a headset and the folks who could see wouldn't have to listen to it. Idk, lol. Almost forgot! I'd go to Disney World because I've never gotten to go. I'd also attend Star Wars celebration and Comic Con . I've never gotten to go to those either. Pretty sure I'd go back every year or couple years in celebration's case. I'd love bringing certain series back for a few more seasons and giving them proper endings. Young Justice, Spectacular Spider-Man, Clone Wars, Wolverine and The X-Men all that. I'd hire all the writers and voice actors. The works.
Old 12-09-2014, 10:36 PM   #20
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Your favorite animal?
This one is tough. I like a lot of animals. I'd say Dogs. Like any and every kind. Wild or Domestic.

Your favorite food?
Chicken. F'in LOVE chicken. XD Especially spicy. And if it counts I do like trail mix quite a lot.

Your favorite color?
Red all the way. I also like black and purple though.

Your favorite season?
Spring. For the rain. I love storms.

Your favorite holiday?
Halloween. Because I like to dress up, free candy, and the spookiness.

Your favorite movie?
REPO! The Genetic Opera.

Your favorite song?
Headless Waltz by Voltaire.

Multimedia Artist/Animator

Anywhere in Italy.

I'd go to the Victorian Era. Always thought the Victorian style was pretty interesting.

Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. To see how he wrote his symphonies. Perhaps ask him what inspired him to write The Nutcracker Suite.

Shape Shifting, so I can change my appearance to mess with people. It'd be the perfect disguise to deal out my sinister plans. XD

I'd get a Chevy Camaro, buy the Oculus Rift, and spend a lot on making costumes.