The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

Old 07-24-2020, 03:10 AM   #61
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ray View Post
If memory doesn't betray me (and it alway betray me by the way), those knights could be damaged ONLY when they throw the axe.
The heads are just a pattern; easy to avoid once you got it.

I knowwwwww, I'm just not a very patient man and stuff like that hallway section get my goat and spaz me out. I was also pretty tired when I hit that scene so maybe I'll do better next time. My focus was not at its peak last time I played it.

Still farther than I'd ever gotten in my life. So there's that! Then again I don't think I played it in 30 years. Can't remember on account of I never owned it until like two weeks ago. The SNES one was the one I played to death. What a fantastic game! Back in the day when I only owned, like, three SNES games, I banged on that for months. Good times.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 11:03 PM   #62
nylemon

I am not in video games anymore but I was once crazy about it.

TMNT Battle Nexus 2 occupy a good weight in my memory and it is definitely kill my tons of times. I thought it is the best tmnt game back in the day and I still have good memories on it.

I never had a console in 90s and early 00s, but I do played some nes tmnt games, due to my poor skills, I am not very in to stage level games(I can remember "?????" and "The Manhattan Project), in fact, I have a good time on tournament fighter, if I remember right, unique skill have different strenghth, different ranges. And Raphael "suck blood" while others just "Spinebuster". Besides back in the day we bother have japanese version and english version of games, and I don't know them neither.

When I have the conditions I tried those old games(2d games) on emulator, I thought the game boy advance games are the most great ones. (This maybe because 2003 series is the one really brought me into tmnt universe)

Back in the day what makes me feel Battle Nexus(2004) is batter than the first 2003 game is because BN has rich combo styles, rich collections materials, more interactive objects, stage levels are stereoscopic(high paltform, moving platform, lava, etc), and you have one life every level, so you don't have to restart game and never finish it when you consume your lives again. Also there is downside, the most obvious is the angel of the view due to the complicated terrain. By the way when I played them on PC with my keyboard, It's hard to press varies combos right, plus I didn't know English back in the day so I remember how desperate I don't know how to lift Fugitoid to the end of level(I throw him and his lift bar can not stand to end). I did find I have improved my skill and had a couple of joysticks in later years, and level looks easier, I never finished the game again.

I have a copy of 2007 movie game but I never finished it. I have a lot of choices of games since than and I hate playing games on keyboard (PC version have no joystick support if I remember?).

Then I moved to xbox360 and PS3 and play COD on steam(That's my Jurassic time of my gaming career), no decent tmnt games except digital games. And just like dinosaur era finished, I stopped playing games. 30 hours in recent 5 years maybe(I broken my arm one time so I stayed home and played some games when healing).
Old 09-15-2020, 09:26 AM   #63
D-ray
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by nylemon View Post
I am not in video games anymore but I was once crazy about it.

TMNT Battle Nexus 2 occupy a good weight in my memory and it is definitely kill my tons of times. I thought it is the best tmnt game back in the day and I still have good memories on it.

I never had a console in 90s and early 00s, but I do played some nes tmnt games, due to my poor skills, I am not very in to stage level games(I can remember "?????" and "The Manhattan Project), in fact, I have a good time on tournament fighter, if I remember right, unique skill have different strenghth, different ranges. And Raphael "suck blood" while others just "Spinebuster". Besides back in the day we bother have japanese version and english version of games, and I don't know them neither.

When I have the conditions I tried those old games(2d games) on emulator, I thought the game boy advance games are the most great ones. (This maybe because 2003 series is the one really brought me into tmnt universe)

Back in the day what makes me feel Battle Nexus(2004) is batter than the first 2003 game is because BN has rich combo styles, rich collections materials, more interactive objects, stage levels are stereoscopic(high paltform, moving platform, lava, etc), and you have one life every level, so you don't have to restart game and never finish it when you consume your lives again. Also there is downside, the most obvious is the angel of the view due to the complicated terrain. By the way when I played them on PC with my keyboard, It's hard to press varies combos right, plus I didn't know English back in the day so I remember how desperate I don't know how to lift Fugitoid to the end of level(I throw him and his lift bar can not stand to end). I did find I have improved my skill and had a couple of joysticks in later years, and level looks easier, I never finished the game again.

I have a copy of 2007 movie game but I never finished it. I have a lot of choices of games since than and I hate playing games on keyboard (PC version have no joystick support if I remember?).

Then I moved to xbox360 and PS3 and play COD on steam(That's my Jurassic time of my gaming career), no decent tmnt games except digital games. And just like dinosaur era finished, I stopped playing games. 30 hours in recent 5 years maybe(I broken my arm one time so I stayed home and played some games when healing).
Battle Nexus is weird.
Alot of people loved it, and alot didn't.

Sure I agree on the fact that is way better than the first 2003 Ps2 game.
That game was freaking boring. It was like playing Tutles in Time for 2 hours straight in the story modes...

VICTORY!"
D-ray is offline   Reply With Quote