The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Rise of the TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 07-22-2020, 07:02 PM   #1
Torterra
Foot Soldier

After Battle Nexus New York

Given how the episode ended do you think the show is going to start becoming serious given the situation? or do you think the next episode is going to be smiles and laughs "let's just forget what happened in the previous episode" ?
Torterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 07:46 PM   #2
neatoman
Emperor

I'm guessing we'll find out what's wrong with the Shredder now that he's back with the Foot?
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 07:48 PM   #3
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

The tone is going to remain the same but we are probably going to see an aftermath in one of the two episodes and some snippets of what happened. Though seeing how this episode ended on a downer note I could be wrong.
Old 07-22-2020, 08:17 PM   #4
LeotheLateBloomer
Foot Elite

I guess to make this topic a bit more interesting is to talk about what you think maybe is going to happen or what would you like to see for the remaining episodes for this season. A speculation thread, if you will. Just to make this fun.

I guess I'll start as an example: maybe at least for one episode where Donnie finally searches for his mystic weapon.
LeotheLateBloomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 08:23 PM   #5
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeotheLateBloomer View Post

I guess I'll start as an example: maybe at least for one episode where Donnie finally searches for his mystic weapon.
I really hope Donnie doesn't get a mystic weapon, him using tech makes his fight scenes more interesting.
Old 07-23-2020, 10:58 AM   #6
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

If they were ever to give Donnie one they completely wasted the perfect opportunity to transition to it, because if I recall correctly his tech staff actually broke in that witch ep. Whatever lesson his cocky ass was supposed to learn in that one, it would have been fitting at the end to accept a mystic staff into his arsenal of tools, even if he was to repair is old one and keep it too.

Considering all this tech staff is already capable of, what would it really even matter if he used a mystic one too/instead. It would have like one power compared to the tech staff. And extra option the tech one can't do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
I'm guessing we'll find out what's wrong with the Shredder now that he's back with the Foot?
I think the missing piece of a tea pot? He's brainless, presumably, because of a tea pot chip.

I assume either it's going to remain that way, OR in very underwhelming and stupid fashion the Turtles at home will be like, "Oh, hey, here it is. Now lets somehow accidentally allow this to get into the wrong hands." Instead of tossing it right back under someone's bed or smashing it into dust and dumping it into the trash can.

I suppose reuniting the broken piece would be a vaguely viable option if making the Foot loose control of him (maybe?), though getting and destroying the ring sounds like a far better solution than letting Shredder become sentient and actually capable of planing anything. A wild beast may not be to easy to handle either, but at least it only acts on impulse (sans Foot puppet controls), not conscious decision making, so it could be gotten the better of.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote