The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 04-03-2019, 04:54 PM   #1
Turnstone
Stone Warrior

NECA Target TMNT Accessories

I have a complete set still sealed of the Target exclusives but my son has expressed interest in getting one for himself For Easter. Being that I haven’t opened mine up therefore I don’t know the answer to this question yet, are there holes on the bottom of their feet?

I wanted to find a skateboard that goes nicely with these figures should I purchase one for my son. If they have holes in the bottom of their feet, that would change what accessories I would buy. I wanted to see what everyone else had been buying as accessories for their figures and I decided a new thread might be the best place to discuss it all.

Please don’t do the obvious and tell me to just open up the figures when I haven’t decided if I’m doing that yet.
Turnstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 04:56 PM   #2
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

They share the same sculpt as the Arcade Turtles and they have pegholes under their feet
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 04:59 PM   #3
Turnstone
Stone Warrior

Thanks for the info. Any toy skateboards out there with pegs on them that are a good scale for these figures?
Old 04-04-2019, 05:04 PM   #4
Turnstone
Stone Warrior

Any thoughts on the skateboard with a peg?
Old 04-08-2019, 03:06 PM   #5
Turnstone
Stone Warrior

Still trying to see if I can find a skateboard for these Target NECA figs. I was hoping to find a nicer looking board like the finger skateboards or the tech deck ones but I really want them to have a peg on them so the figure will stay on it.

Any thoughts?
Old 04-08-2019, 05:07 PM   #6
tmntfannumerouno
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnstone View Post
Still trying to see if I can find a skateboard for these Target NECA figs. I was hoping to find a nicer looking board like the finger skateboards or the tech deck ones but I really want them to have a peg on them so the figure will stay on it.

Any thoughts?
The only ones with pegs that I can think of are the original mondo gecko and skate boarding michaelangelo.
tmntfannumerouno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 08:00 PM   #7
Turnstone
Stone Warrior

It doesn’t have to be from a previous TMNT figure exactlyv. It can be a skateboard (hopefully realistic looking) from any other figure or toy line that would fit with this scale and that has a peg. I’ve tried doing google image searches but it’s not helping much.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:17 PM   #8
tmntfannumerouno
Stone Warrior

Quote:
It doesn’t have to be from a previous TMNT figure exactlyv. It can be a skateboard (hopefully realistic looking) from any other figure or toy line that would fit with this scale and that has a peg. I’ve tried doing google image searches but it’s not helping much.
Yeah I know and the only other one I can remember is from a muppet babies figure. You could always just use sticky tack to keep the figure from falling off.
Old 04-09-2019, 03:51 AM   #9
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

The only skateboard with a peg for 1/12 to 1/10 figures I can think if is 2007 Basic Mikey, but I think they had big peg holes under their feet cause I'm fairely certain I used it for my 2012 Basics
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 03:43 PM   #10
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Could you cut a piece of doll rod that fits the hole and glue it to a board? Maybe to a tech deck board. I have not tried this. Just a thought.

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 07:13 PM   #11
Turnstone
Stone Warrior

I’m not sure exactly what a doll rod is. Can you specify more? I did think about trying to drill a small hole in a tech deck board and see if I could tightly push it back through.
Old 04-09-2019, 08:20 PM   #12
tmntfannumerouno
Stone Warrior

Quote:
I’m not sure exactly what a doll rod is. Can you specify more? I did think about trying to drill a small hole in a tech deck board and see if I could tightly push it back through.
I think he meant dowel rod. I would just use sticky tack though but to each their own.
Old 04-12-2019, 02:45 PM   #13
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntfannumerouno View Post
I think he meant dowel rod. I would just use sticky tack though but to each their own.
Yes. I did. I just use sticky tack too. It just seemed like the poster maybe didn't want to go that route.

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 03:50 PM   #14
italianice388
Stone Warrior

Mondo Gecko (2012) also had a skateboard, but it might be too small as his legs were closer together.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5523.jpg (87.0 KB, 14 views)
italianice388 is offline   Reply With Quote