The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 01-28-2015, 06:24 PM   #41
k_lala
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrminister4446 View Post
The turtles completely destroyed his helmet and gauntlet, which significantly weakened him. If he was resurrected again, maybe he would be even weaker than that. I am not saying he would/should have if it ever happened, I am just saying thats how it would need to be done in order to make it fair.
I get that, but he had all his helmet and gauntlet with him in BTTS. Why i'm saying that theory wouldn't be true is because this wasn't the first time that he was defeated and buried. The first time they destroyed him i mean the 4 Guardian Shredders and separated his helmet, etc. He came back he had it on and he still was powerful.

I get your theory but still not good enough for me. I'm just pretending that episode never existed.
k_lala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 05:53 AM   #42
mrminister4446
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_lala View Post
I get that, but he had all his helmet and gauntlet with him in BTTS. Why i'm saying that theory wouldn't be true is because this wasn't the first time that he was defeated and buried. The first time they destroyed him i mean the 4 Guardian Shredders and separated his helmet, etc. He came back he had it on and he still was powerful.

I get your theory but still not good enough for me. I'm just pretending that episode never existed.
I just pretend that FF and BttS never existed

But anyways, I think that he just made new ones which didn't have any powers. It was just one episode and doesn't matter much.
mrminister4446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 07:53 AM   #43
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite

yeah

that episode was kind of confusing. I wonder if they got renewed for another season if they'd even bother diving into that.
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
season 5