The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 10-23-2017, 03:23 PM   #3141
Konchadunga
Stone Warrior

OK; update: The problem is Nick's website puts the second episode first in the sequence. For some, odd, stupid, confusing reason.
Old 10-23-2017, 06:50 PM   #3142
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konchadunga View Post
OK; update: The problem is Nick's website puts the second episode first in the sequence. For some, odd, stupid, confusing reason.
I've noticed this as well. Segments of this arc are out of sequence on the site. Man, talk about Nick not giving a **** about this series. Very sloppy.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 07:01 PM   #3143
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
I've noticed this as well. Segments of this arc are out of sequence on the site. Man, talk about Nick not giving a **** about this series. Very sloppy.
Indeed, they didn't even give the Mutant Apocalypse arc any episode numbers.
Old 10-23-2017, 07:14 PM   #3144
CyberCubed
Overlord

The people who work on the site are not the same people who run or work on the show. How many times do we have to say this?

Nick has thousands of employees. It's almost like you people think the same 10 people work in every single department at Nick.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 07:42 PM   #3145
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
The people who work on the site are not the same people who run or work on the show. How many times do we have to say this?

Nick has thousands of employees. It's almost like you people think the same 10 people work in every single department at Nick.
WOW! You must be a paid mouthpiece for Nickelodeon. You'll defend anything no matter how stupid.
Old 10-23-2017, 07:44 PM   #3146
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
WOW! You must be a paid mouthpiece for Nickelodeon.
I wish. I'd love to get paid for what I do.
Old 10-23-2017, 07:56 PM   #3147
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Indeed, they didn't even give the Mutant Apocalypse arc any episode numbers.
That's because they're treating those as non-canon/what-if/different universe/this-is-not-real or whatever they can think about just so they can do some damage control...
Old 10-23-2017, 08:10 PM   #3148
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilSpooky View Post
That's because they're treating those as non-canon/what-if/different universe/this-is-not-real or whatever they can think about just so they can do some damage control...
That's too bad, cause its canon, the creators say it is, so its canon whether they like it or not.
Old 10-23-2017, 09:23 PM   #3149
CyberCubed
Overlord

The episodes are the last on the DVDs, what does it matter?
Old 10-24-2017, 09:16 AM   #3150
Kit31
Foot Soldier

Yeah, the Nick site screwed up the order of the 'segments' on the playback on the episode. I mean, HOW does THAT happen, anyway? It's not even showing the whole episodes out of order. Just parts of them. That part alone boggles my mind.

They did the same thing with Mutant Apocalypse - they show the first segment, jump to the last act, then the end credits, then BACK to the rest of the episode after the intro theme song. I tried watching BnR last night and I don't have a clue (nor remember) just WHAT order the Nick site put things in, but it's a mess.

I recommend finding another place to watch these two arcs unless you want freaking 'spoilers' due to the episodes themselves. Stupid Nick.

Last edited by Kit31; 10-24-2017 at 09:32 AM.
Kit31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 06:44 PM   #3151
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
That's too bad, cause its canon, the creators say it is, so its canon whether they like it or not.
Tell that to the countless crybabies that claim that "Nick said they're not so they're not"
Old 10-25-2017, 01:54 AM   #3152
FlawedCoil82
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit31 View Post
Yeah, the Nick site screwed up the order of the 'segments' on the playback on the episode. I mean, HOW does THAT happen, anyway? It's not even showing the whole episodes out of order. Just parts of them. That part alone boggles my mind.

They did the same thing with Mutant Apocalypse - they show the first segment, jump to the last act, then the end credits, then BACK to the rest of the episode after the intro theme song. I tried watching BnR last night and I don't have a clue (nor remember) just WHAT order the Nick site put things in, but it's a mess.

I recommend finding another place to watch these two arcs unless you want freaking 'spoilers' due to the episodes themselves. Stupid Nick.
I am also astounded by how Nick has shown complete disinterest in this final season (and the terrible DVD. releases). What are they doing? Are they trying to sabotage the show to get people to lose interest in it so they can focus on getting hyped up for the new upcoming show instead? I can't believe that they would do so well on previous seasons and then totally forget everything for the final season. To be fair I have enjoyed this season the least of all of them (and it seems that this season is making the show go out as a dying whimper), but part of that has been the way Nick has totally taken a crap on this season regarding the bafflingly out of order DVDs and the way they are airing them (I just found out tonight that I have missed several episodes that aired on Nicktoons).
FlawedCoil82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 01:56 PM   #3153
CyberCubed
Overlord

The DVDs aren't really out of order. They just put the crossover 3-parter and the Turtle toddler eps on a separate disc from the others.

Season 5 can largely be watched in any order anyway besides the opening arc with Kavaxas and that was put on the Season 4 disc. Season 5 was a great season and it made sense to separate it by arcs.
Old 10-25-2017, 04:24 PM   #3154
FlawedCoil82
Stone Warrior

Quote:
The DVDs aren't really out of order. They just put the crossover 3-parter and the Turtle toddler eps on a separate disc from the others.

Season 5 can largely be watched in any order anyway besides the opening arc with Kavaxas and that was put on the Season 4 disc. Season 5 was a great season and it made sense to separate it by arcs.
I prefer to watch the episodes in order. I have not even opened the "Wanted" DVD yet because I don't want to see the series finale before I see everything else. I need to wait until the last DVD set comes out in December (I certainly don't want the Mad Max ripoff episodes to be the final episodes of this show that I see).
FlawedCoil82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 05:55 PM   #3155
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawedCoil82 View Post
I prefer to watch the episodes in order. I have not even opened the "Wanted" DVD yet because I don't want to see the series finale before I see everything else. I need to wait until the last DVD set comes out in December (I certainly don't want the Mad Max ripoff episodes to be the final episodes of this show that I see).

Season 5's order is supposed to be this:

- 4 part arc about Kavaxas and Tiger Claw reviving Shredder

- 4 part monster arc with Renet and Savanti Romero

- 1 ep flashback episode with Splinter and the Turtles as babies

- 2 part arc where Newtralizer and Dregg return, and final appearances of Bishop.

- 3-part crossover with the original cartoon Turtles, 80's Shredder/Krang team-up. Final appearances of Nick's Bebop/Rocksteady.

- 3 part Usagi Yojimbo arc

- 3 part Mutant Apocalypse in the future

As I said, if you don't want to watch the 3 parter in the future last you don't have to, you can mostly watch Season 5's arc in any order you want. But this was the order the episodes was intended.
Old 10-25-2017, 07:47 PM   #3156
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Season 5's order is supposed to be this:

- 4 part arc about Kavaxas and Tiger Claw reviving Shredder

- 4 part monster arc with Renet and Savanti Romero

- 1 ep flashback episode with Splinter and the Turtles as babies

- 2 part arc where Newtralizer and Dregg return, and final appearances of Bishop.

- 3-part crossover with the original cartoon Turtles, 80's Shredder/Krang team-up. Final appearances of Nick's Bebop/Rocksteady.

- 3 part Usagi Yojimbo arc

- 3 part Mutant Apocalypse in the future

As I said, if you don't want to watch the 3 parter in the future last you don't have to, you can mostly watch Season 5's arc in any order you want. But this was the order the episodes was intended.
The Turtle Tots episode is right after Kavaxas and before the Monster arc.
Old 10-26-2017, 11:36 PM   #3157
Vicky82
Emperor

For anyone who hasn't seen the Crossover arc

it's airing November 12th at 12pm on Nick.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showat...tles/listings/

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 01:15 PM   #3158
Konchadunga
Stone Warrior

Hopefully in the right order.
Old 10-28-2017, 02:44 AM   #3159
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
WOW! You must be a paid mouthpiece for Nickelodeon. You'll defend anything no matter how stupid.
This is nonsensical. Cubed is rarely right about anything, but he is about this. Throwing an entire massive company under the bus for a decision obviously made exclusively by what likely amounts to two people total, who are not at Board level, is ridiculous.

It's like if you go to Wal-Mart and the cashier shortchanged you and instead of bringing it to the attention of the cashier or his/her manager, you instantly go on Facebook and tell the company they f**ked up.
Old 10-28-2017, 09:20 AM   #3160
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
This is nonsensical. Cubed is rarely right about anything, but he is about this. Throwing an entire massive company under the bus for a decision obviously made exclusively by what likely amounts to two people total, who are not at Board level, is ridiculous.

It's like if you go to Wal-Mart and the cashier shortchanged you and instead of bringing it to the attention of the cashier or his/her manager, you instantly go on Facebook and tell the company they f**ked up.
Your statement is nonsensical. The people that are in charge of scheduling is a part of Nickelodeon and therefore a part of the company. For Nick/Viacom to not be more hands on with how things are scheduled is a fallacy of the company. I find it hard to believe that Nick has no control over this or is unaware.

Last edited by Sabacooza; 10-28-2017 at 06:53 PM.

Tags
season 5