The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 02:50 AM   #61
Papenbrook
Mad Scientist
 
Papenbrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: ✮ I'm inside my own head! ✮
Posts: 1,470
Does anyone else think that Donatello's head will get bigger?

I would like that development!
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:42 AM   #62
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout
 
FredWolfLeonardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 2,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papenbrook View Post
Does anyone else think that Donatello's head will get bigger?

I would like that development!
That would make for a funny episode

I imagine it would go like this: Donatello feels like he is not smart enough, so he creates some sort of device that would increase his brain size. It works at first and makes Donatello becomes genius even by his standards, but soon becomes a problem as his head doesn't seem to stop growing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
The biggest villains were the censors. What they could do without being held back is my question. Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue. Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:40 PM   #63
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 7,401
Does anyone think the turtles will encounter Krang during the first season?
__________________
Because of continuity and timeline errors, I've given up writing fanfiction about the 1987-1996 series. Instead, I'm trying to reboot the TMNT as many other fanfiction writers do:

Hopefully, stories will later appear at

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/968367/O...NT-Cartoon-Fan
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:41 PM   #64
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout
 
FredWolfLeonardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 2,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
Does anyone think the turtles will encounter Krang during the first season?
I think its pretty likely considering the 1st season will have 52 11 minute episodes.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
The biggest villains were the censors. What they could do without being held back is my question. Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue. Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM   #65
sdp
<<-Virtual Dino Raver->>
 
sdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Megalopolis
Posts: 6,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
I think its pretty likely considering the 1st season will have 52 11 minute episodes.
We don't know that. It may be a one season with 26 11 min episodes
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:45 PM   #66
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 33,776
If it's a 26 episode order, and each contain two 11 minute segments...then it is 52 eps.

But if the 26 ep order meant 11 minute episodes...then it is only 26 eps.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM   #67
Papenbrook
Mad Scientist
 
Papenbrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: ✮ I'm inside my own head! ✮
Posts: 1,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
That would make for a funny episode

I imagine it would go like this: Donatello feels like he is not smart enough, so he creates some sort of device that would increase his brain size. It works at first and makes Donatello becomes genius even by his standards, but soon becomes a problem as his head doesn't seem to stop growing.
That's great!

But the question is: How big would his head grow?
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM   #68
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 11,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
If it's a 26 episode order, and each contain two 11 minute segments...then it is 52 eps.

But if the 26 ep order meant 11 minute episodes...then it is only 26 eps.
I heard all the episodes are 11 minutes. and each will have standalone stories. and will hint at a larger plot.
__________________
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:50 AM   #69
shredder orokusaki
Stone Warrior
 
shredder orokusaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
Does anyone think the turtles will encounter Krang during the first season?
Yes and i will defeat him too because now he is my enemy after what he has done to me! Utroms or krang are in the first season of evry tmnt tv or comics show anyway.
__________________
I AM THE SHREDDER!!!!!
shredder orokusaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:34 AM   #70
Papenbrook
Mad Scientist
 
Papenbrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: ✮ I'm inside my own head! ✮
Posts: 1,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
If it's a 26 episode order, and each contain two 11 minute segments...then it is 52 eps.

But if the 26 ep order meant 11 minute episodes...then it is only 26 eps.
It's the former.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
11 minute episodes officially confirmed.

http://nickalive.blogspot.co.uk/2018...e-of-tthe.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by : Update (5/13): Nickelodeon has announced in the Nickelodeon Supplement of the summer 2018 edition of Licensing Source Book Europe that each episode of Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will feature two 11-minute carts, telling self-contained, stand-alone stories to allow new viewers to join more easily - with hints of a larger plot.

Additionally, the Nickelodeon Supplement also announced that Nicktoons UK & UK FTA channel Channel 5 will debut Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in September 2018! COWABUNGA!!
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:59 AM   #71
KillCrites
Random Punk
 
KillCrites's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
Does anyone think the turtles will encounter Krang during the first season?
I would rather get proper Utroms this series instead of some variation of Krang tbh.
__________________
KillCrites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:35 AM   #72
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 33,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillCrites View Post
I would rather get proper Utroms this series instead of some variation of Krang tbh.
Doesn't mean you can't have both.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:38 AM   #73
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout
 
FredWolfLeonardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 2,790
I'm almost confident that the villains done by Rob Paulsen and Maurice LaMarche will be two Utroms/Kraang done as an homage to Pinkie and the Brain.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
The biggest villains were the censors. What they could do without being held back is my question. Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue. Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:39 PM   #74
Candy Kappa
Passive-Aggressive Snob
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 13,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
I'm almost confident that the villains done by Rob Paulsen and Maurice LaMarche will be two Utroms/Kraang done as an homage to Pinkie and the Brain.
That'd be neat
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.