The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > RPGs

Notices

Old 05-10-2016, 08:18 AM   #21
Electric
Epic Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal Lullaby View Post
How about Shredder purposely let's out a virus/bug/illness that's transmitted by entering the body through a bite, and/or an open flesh wound. Side effects in the following order would include: Hallucinations,* random spasms/twitching, fatigue, unusual cravings (Starts off with weird combinations of food, then gradually becomes a flesh craving.), and eventually loss of basic human emotions. After getting a decent amount of citizens infected, Shredder could claim to the rest of the city that he'll give them a 'cure.' (He doesn't really have one, so later when they realize Donnie may have to rush to make one.) On one condition: They have to either kill, or bring to him the turtles and probably their friends too. It sets the whole city in a mode of panic with people being infected, and more keeping a careful watch out for the turtles and their friends. To add more tragedy/drama we could say that some of the people, which the turtles are friends with are infected as well. Those characters would depend on what series we do this in.

I know you said simple, but how's that, E? Sorry if it's a mess. ^^;
Plot sounds fine! By simple I just meant in New York, not creating new villain organizations, with an easy plot for everyone to kind of play around with.
Old 05-10-2016, 03:51 PM   #22
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric View Post
Plot sounds fine! By simple I just meant in New York, not creating new villain organizations, with an easy plot for everyone to kind of play around with.
Ahh gotcha. ^-^ BTW i'm always open to suggestions or changes to plots. Hopefully we can start Roleplaying here again.
Old 05-10-2016, 05:14 PM   #23
Electric
Epic Hiatus

I'll put one up tonight!
Why not just jump into it, right?

If anyone's interested, or you know anyone that is, let em know
Old 05-13-2016, 08:43 AM   #24
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Mutagen bath

I have an idea called mutagen bath. While not a fan of original characters in these games, this can be an exception for people who like it.

Title: Mutagen bath
TMNT version: 1987-1996 cartoon.
Storyline: Shredder sneaks into the swimming hall pouring mutagen into the pools. When people go swimming they end up mutated.

Shredder takes them to the Technodrome where he and Krang tell them that if they want to turn human again, they must first destroy the turtles and Splinter. (another idea can be that Krang zaps them with a brainwashing ray to make them follow his instruction).

This can also be played in the 2012 cartoon with following storylines:
1. The Kraang pour mutagen into the swimming hall pools to mutate people.
2. Shredder steals mutagen from the Kraang, pours it into the swimming hall pools and mutates people telling them they must first destroy the turtles and Splinter to become normal. (or Shredder uses a brainwashing ray).

A version set in the 2003 cartoon would probably also work with something similair involving Agent Bishop or maybe Chrell and the Foot genetics laboratory.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 02:21 PM   #25
Shiro Kame
Foot Clan Mutant Renegade

Considering the last RP has been inactive for almost a month, the RPs are probably gonna stay dead, aren't they?

Shiro Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 04:57 PM   #26
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiro Kame View Post
Considering the last RP has been inactive for almost a month, the RPs are probably gonna stay dead, aren't they?
At least until we somehow get more active players. I wish I knew what happened to half of them. Hopefully they're doing okay.
Old 09-26-2016, 11:58 AM   #27
Overlord

Quote:
At least until we somehow get more active players. I wish I knew what happened to half of them. Hopefully they're doing okay.
Sadly, almost everyone is busy with his or her social life on Facebook now.
Old 11-10-2016, 01:55 AM   #28
victory_angel
Foot Elite

Concentration

2012 centric

The city learns of the Turtles and mutants in general. This divides the city into three mindsets. People who see all mutants as a threat and feels they should be round up and dealt with somewhere. Others who argue that the mutants were people once (at least some of them) and there is no proof they are an actual threat and perhaps there could be a way to return them to human. And then there are people who make a profit with capturing mutants and selling them to people who will experiment on them, torture them, treat them like animals.

Nick Turtles Cast Welcomed
OC Welcomed
Shredder can be used in some way, but not as super shredder.

No god moding your character
Don't kill off the character of another player
Limit three characters per person.
Old 11-10-2016, 04:43 AM   #29
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory_angel View Post
Concentration

2012 centric

The city learns of the Turtles and mutants in general. This divides the city into three mindsets. People who see all mutants as a threat and feels they should be round up and dealt with somewhere. Others who argue that the mutants were people once (at least some of them) and there is no proof they are an actual threat and perhaps there could be a way to return them to human. And then there are people who make a profit with capturing mutants and selling them to people who will experiment on them, torture them, treat them like animals.

OC Welcomed

I'd be down for that idea.
Old 11-11-2016, 01:06 AM   #30
Blackeyedsonic
Hero of möbius and Earth

Quote:
Concentration

2012 centric

OC Welcomed

That does sound fun i would like to try at lest
Blackeyedsonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 04:15 PM   #31
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Itd be nice to start RPing here again. Really.

No im not just saying this because the forums is saying i havent posted in weeks.

Kay maybe i am.
Old 12-13-2016, 05:27 PM   #32
Blackeyedsonic
Hero of möbius and Earth

Quote:
Itd be nice to start RPing here again. Really.

No im not just saying this because the forums is saying i havent posted in weeks.

Kay maybe i am.
Lolz same here
Blackeyedsonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 08:27 PM   #33
Shiro Kame

Quote:
Concentration

2012 centric

OC Welcomed

I'd be down with this.

Old 01-04-2017, 11:45 AM   #34
Overlord

As said, the RPG's seem to have died.
Old 01-06-2017, 11:23 PM   #35
Unworthy tinker
Hench Mutant

IDK, maybe I can help out. I kinda stopped though because I always felt like my responses were either annoying others or OOC. But I still love to RP (it's been so long since I've RPed with anyone, I miss it), so IDK. I'd probably mostly respond at night though. Plus yeah, the recurring problem of RPs tending to just stop.

Anyways, I have an idea to use at least.

Nano
Universe: I usually like to keep the universe ambiguous, like we're creating our own universe. But, if I have to, I guess 2012?
Characters: Let's start out with Canon, but if you want to work OCs into the story at some point, sure. Or have them from the beginning. Dunno, I suck with making rules. P:

Description: Shredder asks Baxter Stockman to create a robot. Robots. They are small, and they can reconstruct anything that runs off of electricity. When these small bots make their way into the lair they cause enough mayhem in the living room alone. Can our heroes keep these creatures from going further into the city, or is New York doomed?
Old 02-03-2017, 04:04 PM   #36
Shiro Kame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
As said, the RPG's seem to have died.
It's mainly because key players either won't respond, or the RP's keep dying before they get a chance to get off the ground properly. I had rebooted several of my RPs twice, and they died within months. It sucked....

Old 02-05-2017, 09:26 AM   #37
Overlord

Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiro Kame View Post
It's mainly because key players either won't respond, or the RP's keep dying before they get a chance to get off the ground properly. I had rebooted several of my RPs twice, and they died within months. It sucked....
People are probably too busy with Facebook now.
Old 09-18-2017, 10:02 PM   #38
Shiro Kame

RIP Technodrome RP Section ????-2017

Old 09-18-2017, 10:09 PM   #39
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

I'd be interested in this section, especially if its stuff about the Original Cartoon.

If anyone is interested, I have an idea, however, you will have to watched the 2nd Nick/FW crossover to understand whats going on so I'll put it in spoilers.

Spoiler:

The 80s turtles universe is suffering Dimensional Disturbances from the crossovers, the sky is becoming more red, people are becoming more hateful, and the turtles have to deal with it all while still being heroes.

Bebop and Rocksteady are torn on whether to stay with Shredder and Krang or retire from villainy after the turtles made them consider it at the end of the second crossover.

Shredder and Krang nearly lose their occuption and each other for good after being captured by the turtles and slowly grow to appreciate each other and become close in times of hardship.

Essentially it is the transitioning of the 80s turtles show into the Red Sky era.

Last edited by FredWolfLeonardo; 09-18-2017 at 10:17 PM.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 05:26 AM   #40
Overlord

Great "Fred Wolf Leonardo", but I don't like the red sky making people angry. It was hate-campaigns from Dregg, and Burne's propaganda after Shredder blowing up Channel 6 who changed that.

I also think we shall play in another way. Instead of users controlling characters, everyone write their turn of the story (with as many words and sentences he or she wants). Fan characters should not appear (except "man or woman on the street" needed to support the storyline). That's how many of our earlier RPG's at this website were.