The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

Old 04-17-2014, 03:42 PM   #2141
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchistguy View Post
Is there a demor for the ps3 version? I can't find it...
For whatever reason it's only available in Europe, if you're on the US you're out of luck. But you can just create an account on the UK PSN and download it from there, if you need an adress go to google maps and use an adress from a Starbucks or something, My US account is from a Starbucks on Roswell, New Mexico lol
Old 04-17-2014, 03:50 PM   #2142
Electric
Epic Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlefanforever View Post
But how can you make them permanent weapons? I only upgraded mikeys cause he's the fastest and that would give him more damage. Also is that for campaign or can I just keep beating levels online and get those points?
You're referring to his kusarigama right? If that's the case, once you equip it, he'll still be fighting with his normal nunchucks. Then if you do a one of his special moves, instead of using the nunnchucks, he'll use the kusarigama. Same with Leo and his doubled bladed sword. Donnie's is shown to be worn when equipped, but he still uses his staff while doig basic moves. I think Raphael upgrade when equipped is the only one that changes his basic moves
Old 04-17-2014, 04:02 PM   #2143
Allio
Foot Elite

just played through arcade...super Shredder kicked my ass even when I had 14 lives
Old 04-17-2014, 04:46 PM   #2144
Nothing Amazing
Mouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricN View Post
You're referring to his kusarigama right? If that's the case, once you equip it, he'll still be fighting with his normal nunchucks. Then if you do a one of his special moves, instead of using the nunnchucks, he'll use the kusarigama. Same with Leo and his doubled bladed sword. Donnie's is shown to be worn when equipped, but he still uses his staff while doig basic moves. I think Raphael upgrade when equipped is the only one that changes his basic moves
Oohhh that makes sense. Thanks.
Nothing Amazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 05:34 PM   #2145
swing_kinker
Thug

Glitching all over the place for me, quite funny though. I knew it'd be terrible but I'm giving it a pass as it's tmnt. Reminds me of the watchmen game
swing_kinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 06:41 PM   #2146
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite

Oh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricN View Post
Wish I new that earlier. I just wanted Mikey with more damage cause he's so fast. How does Ralph's improve him?
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 08:14 PM   #2147
Allio
Foot Elite

right now playing the challenge/survival mode in Classic-True Ninja mode

got second place on Survival
Old 04-17-2014, 08:33 PM   #2148
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite

does it end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allio View Post
right now playing the challenge/survival mode in Classic-True Ninja mode

got second place on Survival
like does it ever end? cause i'll die on like the 3rd round of both and not be ranked. It says I hadn't done anything. How far must I make it?
Old 04-17-2014, 08:54 PM   #2149
Allio
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlefanforever View Post
like does it ever end? cause i'll die on like the 3rd round of both and not be ranked. It says I hadn't done anything. How far must I make it?
I made it to the second set of fights, it's where they include bosses into the fights; don't know if it ever ends

according to the leadership boards it updates every 5 or so minutes, so you will probably registered soon
Old 04-18-2014, 12:24 PM   #2150
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite

ugh

I always regret my decisions. Like there is constantly two ways to go, but if I go one of the ways I feel like I can't go back. especially the second chapter where the ceiling keeps falling down. idk if I should go unlock the door and go in there or go to the side. does this happen a lot in the game? also how does Raphs gloves improve him?
Old 04-18-2014, 12:29 PM   #2151
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!

I still haven't noticed any reviews or comparisons to the Xbox version online yet... I'm really tempted to try the game, but I don't want to buy it if it's as glitchy/broken as that version supposedly was.

Has anyone here played both the Xbox and PS3 versions?
Old 04-18-2014, 01:53 PM   #2152
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite

so far no glitches for me...then again I only played the April part....and a little of the arcade XD.......
Old 04-18-2014, 01:58 PM   #2153
AceDuck
Mouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry View Post
I still haven't noticed any reviews or comparisons to the Xbox version online yet... I'm really tempted to try the game, but I don't want to buy it if it's as glitchy/broken as that version supposedly was.

Has anyone here played both the Xbox and PS3 versions?
On a similar note: I tried the demo, but wasn't particularly impressed - it just seems like a cheap knock-off of Arkham Asylum/City. Is it worth it?
AceDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 02:34 PM   #2154
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceDuck View Post
On a similar note: I tried the demo, but wasn't particularly impressed - it just seems like a cheap knock-off of Arkham Asylum/City. Is it worth it?
Well...

It is a wannabe Arkham, that also tries a bit too hard having a whole lot of different combos, many you probably never intentionally use, just randomly pops off as you basically button mash.

It is a okay game despite all it's (huge) flaws. But I might be a little biased as I love TMNT with a fiery passion and I really dig the designs in the game and the overall fluff in it.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 07:47 AM   #2155
Whatswiththeheadbands?
The Weed of Crime

So i played the Demo the other day, and it was pretty good.

Some people complain about the voices, but the only voice that irritated me was Raphael's voice.

Controls were good, and i liked the graphics and Gameplay.
Old 04-19-2014, 10:24 AM   #2156
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite

yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatswiththeheadbands? View Post
So i played the Demo the other day, and it was pretty good.

Some people complain about the voices, but the only voice that irritated me was Raphael's voice.

Controls were good, and i liked the graphics and Gameplay.
I really hate all the voices especially mikey. I think I'm most comfortable with Raph actually. Gameplay is good.it's a fun game. and I love the music.
Old 04-19-2014, 10:38 AM   #2157
RatKingLeo
Foot Soldier

Just played the first couple of levels for the PS3 . I agree don't like Raphs voice. It does remind me of the Arkham series especially with the counter moves and the fact that it takes so many hits to knock a guy out.

So far I've run into no glitches, a couple of times I thought the camera angles were tough but other than that so far so good

SHELLBACK ARTWORKS:
http://www.facebook.com/ShellbackArtworks
RatKingLeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 11:49 AM   #2158
raphael_is_cool
Mad Scientist

I gave the demo a spin to see if I noticed any improvements, having played the PC version quite extensively.

Production-wise, I can't see that there's been any great gain. Slow texture-loading is standard for consoles (particularly Unreal engine stuff, which I believe this is) so I'm not sure that can be addressed. It was never exactly the prettiest game around, but I dug the art style and the look of the turtles (barring the nostrils).

Gameplay/control-wise, I'm not sure if I'm just too acquainted with the idiosyncrasies of the combat system (out-and-out button mashing is a big no), but it certainly felt a little more fluid. Leo was accurately switching from enemy to enemy with ease, kicking butt in 360 degrees. Raph's trickier because he has a narrow range, but I've always found his specials useful for closing the distance, and those work just fine.

It did really make me want to play the PC version again if I can spare the time.

So, yeah, I guess the PS3 version must have been massively broken because I don't see how this could be any better than the 360 one, except maybe if they have tightened the controls (again, that could just be experience). Still, it's good to see PS3 owners getting a chance to play it as I think it's a fairly decent brawler if not without flaws in other areas.
raphael_is_cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 07:09 PM   #2159
RatKingLeo
Foot Soldier

Ran into my first glitch, second chapter before the boss there is supposed to be a ladder to climb, it wasn't there but it kept telling me to press X to climb. I restarted from my last checkpoint still wasn't there now I'm replaying the whole chapter so we will see what happens

SHELLBACK ARTWORKS:
http://www.facebook.com/ShellbackArtworks
RatKingLeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 01:16 AM   #2160
nimajneb
Stone Warrior

Playing this through on the ps3 now - has anyone passed the mouser tidal wave I die every time! How long does it go on for?
Is there a sprint button I'm missing I hold l2 and hit x at the pipes etc.
Good game so far but a real killer this mouser part

MICHELANGELO
I hear his bike turns into a plane, or like a jet pack. Hey Don, you're so smart, why don't we have jet packs?
DONATELLO
Yeah, that's good, Mikey. I don't even trust you with a driver's license.
[/
nimajneb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
video games