The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 07-15-2018, 02:50 PM   #16181
Coola Yagami
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Hogan was reinstated back into the WWE HOF.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1018567979221573633

He should never have been taken off it, anyway. And considering WWE allow people like Jimmy Snuka and Abdullah the Butcher in their HOF I don't see why Hogan being back in it should raise any eyebrows, but whatever.
Beat me to it, but it looks like Hulkamania is running wild all over the Hall of Fame.
Old 07-15-2018, 06:44 PM   #16182
Prowler
Emperor

Awful PPV so far. Asuka vs. Carmella and Jeff hardy vs. Nakamura were bad in particular and had lousy endings. Balor v.s Corbin had a lousy ending as well.

No wonder people were expecting a mediocre PPV.

I've seen better.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 11:10 PM   #16183
Coola Yagami
Emperor

I rather enjoyed it. It was full of WTF moments, the finishes were for the most part, unexpected, and the main event was stellar. Despite Rollins being awesome, I never thought I'd be so invested in Ziggler.
Old Yesterday, 10:04 AM   #16184
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Actually stayed up for the card. It was paced pretty well, some matches were clunkers but were still engaging. Askua is still booked like a f*cking moron though, and who requested Ziggler main event a PPV in 2018? Should have went to Styles and Rusev.

Glad Lashley got a win over Roman, also loved the crowd reacting to the iron man clock like it were the Royal Rumble buzzer.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:58 PM   #16185
Prowler
Emperor

As someone who had not watched a WWE show since Ambrose cashed in his MITB, this is my analysis of the show:

Pretty much every match was mediocre and had a bad ending. People rave about Kevin Owens Foley-like spot but it's a spot we've seen a million times in cage matches.

Why does Corbin wrestle dressed like he just came out of his job as a barista at a country club?

Why is the PPV still called Extreme Rules? Is this what is considered extreme in WWE nowadays? Why was the most extreme match of the night between Alexa Bliss and Nia Jax?

As for Asuka losing again to Carmella... well I guess WWE just doesn't have enough faith in a foreign wrestler with a thick accent whose first language isn't English to be the top face of their division.

I've seen better.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:06 PM   #16186
AT-Man
I SEEN IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
also loved the crowd reacting to the iron man clock like it were the Royal Rumble buzzer.
That crowd sucked a big one. But at least they appropriately erupted when Bobby speared and pinned Roman, so that was neat.

PROS: Lashley's win, Shinsuke's win, AJ vs Rusev (and their video packages before the match were excellent!)

Through the Golden Door
AT-Man is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
armbar#, silverdome brother, wrestling