The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion > Collection Photos

Notices

Old 02-27-2012, 09:24 PM   #101
Nickokapo
Emperor

Yeah it's a very interesting toyline...very bright and colorful & really neat sculpts...i mainly wanted bucky, and it's too bad jenny was never released as that'd have been my next purchase...also the toadborg is pretty badass x3 i may get deadeye duck later down the road and i guess that'd be it.
Oh and i got it for less than 2 bucks x3 so it was a real bargain.

Last edited by Nickokapo; 02-28-2012 at 12:26 PM.
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:16 PM   #102
Memphis
Stone Warrior

OMG, I had that transforming Agumon to Wargreymon! That was my favorite toy for the longest time!

Looking for MOC Dino figures. PM me if you're selling! *Already have Ankyl Leo*
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:38 AM   #103
Nickokapo
Emperor

Awesome isnt it a great figure?!It looks great in both forms and retains all articulation...i'm fortunate to have it too, it was a gift from a friend but i have to store it and the omnimon away when friends come over as it's very popular with them and they almost screw it up by trying to transform it i can't just go out and buy another one lol...man was i peeved.
My favorite is probably 'Tails'!
I won this yesterday:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/290674646874...84.m1439.l2649

Modo from biker mice from mars

Last edited by Nickokapo; 08-05-2019 at 06:20 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:24 PM   #104
TMNachoT
Stone Warrior

the o´hara figures look great, another toys that are cool are the eatrthworm jim or something like that, they are also from playmates
TMNachoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:40 PM   #105
Nickokapo
Emperor

Oh yeah i've seen them in foot soldier clang's thread!They're very cool & cartoony.
Ok, so i bid on the moo mesa figure today:
http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/...boys-vacas-_JM

$5.75 usd...fairly cheap...
However, the seller's customer service is deplorable, he outright ignored my last 2 questions (one regarding combined shipping, and the most recent one about picking it up in 'microcentro', which is important to me as it'd currently be more affordable, the cost of going to his shop would be much costlier)
I wouldn't recommend buying from this user, 'elcalabozodelandroide'...he seems unatentive and irresponsible.
I'll keep you guys posted, but i've a bad feeling about this...i really wanted the figure, too.

Last edited by Nickokapo; 08-05-2019 at 06:21 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:23 PM   #106
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold

Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
that cow looks cool

Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 03:22 AM   #107
Foot Soldier Clang
Hench Mutant

I've been thinking about getting into other figure lines like Bucky O'Hare, and Moo Mesa, as well as Biker Mice and Street Sharks. Like the TMNT line though, I'm more interested in the villains than heroes. I hope your transaction goes well for that Colorado Kidd figure
Old 03-03-2012, 10:22 AM   #108
Nickokapo
Emperor

Thank you i'd like to get any of the other main characters from biker mice or moo mesa for now, and also add to my tmnt collection if the shop i frequent brings more of them at the same price they're currently going for
I'd like to collect more street sharks figures too, but can't seem to find 'em for cheap.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:50 AM   #109
Nickokapo
Emperor

had a bad day z.z hope i can get that moo mesa figure today..
Old 03-09-2012, 04:36 PM   #110
Foot Soldier Clang
Hench Mutant

I hope your day gets better!
Old 03-10-2012, 07:58 AM   #111
Nickokapo
Emperor

Thank you!Still feel bad about yesterday on a brighter note..
I'll have to pick it up next week but despite his lack of manners before, he was very responsive through email & professional, so i guess i should be able to purchase it...i'm glad, it's getting rarer for me to find any 4-8 usd figures that i'm interested in in mercadolibre...ebay is bargain heaven, but international shipping costs can overprice it guess i gotta be patient!
Old 03-11-2012, 05:59 PM   #112
Nickokapo
Emperor

New figures!

(didn't want the action man, i confused it for a m.a.s.k figure..)

Happy meal toys:

Broken figures...

Doraemon

Edit: i no longer have rogue, action man & sitting doraemon as they were traded in or sold.

Last edited by Nickokapo; 08-05-2019 at 06:23 PM.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:08 PM   #113
tengushredder
Foot Soldier

great foot soldier, the tmnt movie figures are so huge, looking forward for an april of that wave .
tengushredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:33 PM   #114
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold

Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Cool additions

Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 09:18 PM   #115
Nickokapo
Emperor

Thanks it's way taller than the 2k3 figs, and a real bargain (3,50 bucks, no shipping)
So now i can say i finally have a foot soldier hope i can continue my collection little by little..
Old 03-11-2012, 09:25 PM   #116
Foot Soldier Clang
Hench Mutant

Very cool Foot Ninja figure. The Foot was the only thing I really enjoyed about that movie. I plan on picking up a Karai, and like 3 or 4 Foot Ninjas.
Old 03-11-2012, 11:14 PM   #117
Nickokapo
Emperor

Yeah very neat...!thing is, i got it at a bazaar and 99,9% of tmnt figures on the stands there were:

movie based happy meal turtles
basic 2k3 turtles & typical sportsgear variations

I'm not even kidding, i went so far as to ask one of the sellers if he had any more tmnt figs off the shelves...he reached back, handed me the bag...surprise, all basic or sportsgears ones.
then i saw 2 of the same regular 2k3 mikeys that plagued the darn place at another vendor's at $15 ARS/3 and a half bucks....cheapest loose tmnt playmates fig i've seen 'round here yet, cept i already had em...then next to it...a foot soldier!Something /other/ than the friggin generic turtles for a change o.0 i did a double take, verified the price & that it was playmates, then snatched it in a heartbeat X3
Then the guy i bought the ronin warriors fig gave me a deal on both the playmates muckman & wyrm i spotted amidst the boots...he let em go for $15 ARS each cus i was doubting as i /really/ wanted not to overspend so i could afford a guilmon *w* & prompted me to take his offer (the rest in that price range were all bootlegs) & well, muckman looks decent enough, so i'm happy with that deal too...!i wanna go back next month, it was a good experience, and i think you can leave happy if you're short on cash i only had 24 bucks on me but still came back with interesting goodies.
Sorry for the rant x3 guess this place left an impression on me lol

Last edited by Nickokapo; 03-12-2012 at 01:31 AM.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:52 AM   #118
tengushredder
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickokapo View Post
Yeah very neat...!thing is, i got it at a bazaar and 99,9% of tmnt figures on the stands there were:

I'm not even kidding, i went so far as to ask one of the sellers if he had any more tmnt figs off the shelves...he reached back, handed me the bag...surprise, all basic or sportsgears ones.
then i saw 2 of the same regular 2k3 mikeys that plagued the darn place at another vendor's at $15 ARS/3 and a half bucks....cheapest loose tmnt playmates fig i've seen 'round here yet, cept i already had em...then next to it...a foot soldier!Something /other/ than the friggin generic turtles for a change o.0 i did a double take, verified the price & that it was playmates, then snatched it in a heartbeat X3
Then the guy i bought the ronin warriors fig gave me a deal on both the playmates muckman & wyrm i spotted amidst the boots...he let em go for $15 ARS each cus i was doubting as i /really/ wanted not to overspend so i could afford a guilmon *w* & prompted me to take his offer (the rest in that price range were all bootlegs) & well, muckman looks decent enough, so i'm happy with that deal too...!i wanna go back next month, it was a good experience, and i think you can leave happy if you're short on cash i only had 24 bucks on me but still came back with interesting goodies.
nice history.where thats place? iwant the basic playmates ones..el otro dia fuia lanus y tienen a una april 2003 (m0c con mousers) a $50 y una del film a $75 en la jugueteria cebra.looking forward for the 2k 3 one,they have three
tengushredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:22 AM   #119
Foot Soldier Clang
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickokapo View Post

Yeah you got some great deals for sure. It's hard to find that Foot Ninja loose for a good price. I can only find him MOC and I didn't like the movie enough to want to pay the price they were selling him for. I hope I can find Foot Ninja's over time.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:56 AM   #120
Nickokapo
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengushredder View Post
nice history.where thats place? iwant the basic playmates ones..el otro dia fuia lanus y tienen a una april 2003 (m0c con mousers) a $50 y una del film a $75 en la jugueteria cebra.looking forward for the 2k 3 one,they have three
uhhh muy bueno aprovecha que $50 MOC es un oferton (en lanus estaba $35 loose x.x' imaginate que por la diferencia te re conviene)
A mi me gustaria encontrar algun mouser XD todo lo que sea relacionado con el comic de mirage, o que halla aparecido en el juego arcade, me gusta x3
yo ahora la que quisiera es abril de los 80 (loose sin accesorios asi me sale mas barato...por el tema que las quiero comprar a 20-40 por una cuestion economica, asi cubro los medicamentos p/ la depresion y ansiedad, que salen una buena tarasca y tampoco me ayudan mucho ultiamente x.x, y el taller de dibujo, lo largue..pero x eso, no por garroñero)
Yo a lanus fui hara cosa de 2 semanas, creo que a llevar el fugitoid...lamentablemente creo que no va a traer nuevas x ahora, creo que dijo porque trajo de star wars? asi que medio como que cague jaja...me hacia buenos precios, y tenia un monton no se a quien comprarle (kornoferos esta bueno pero necesito ahorrar para el envio)

El lugar ese en la "feria desan isidro", es tipo feria/mercado de pulgas, pero me gusta porque asi como te podes encontrar 778643062 huevadas de mcdonalds a veces aparecen figuras de accion piolas, lo que si, iria con tiempo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foot Soldier Clang View Post
Yeah you got some great deals for sure. It's hard to find that Foot Ninja loose for a good price. I can only find him MOC and I didn't like the movie enough to want to pay the price they were selling him for. I hope I can find Foot Ninja's over time.
Yeah, i think i lucked out!I'm also not a big fan of the movie line but at that price, but at that price it fit my budget, it wasn't bootleg, & i've been meaning to have at least one foot soldier so i'm happy with it.
Today i'm getting the moo mesa figure