The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 11-27-2012, 07:33 AM   #2081
tmntman
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankkidd11 View Post
Hey don where did you find that info at? Have any release dates for them by any chance? Also does anyone know when the legos are supposed to be rolling out?
I believe that they are slated to hit stores in January.

Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:26 AM   #2082
ToyZoneTV
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I should think Google & these forums would always be the most obvious sources...
One would think thats why i asked the question on the forum because it is an obvious source....
ToyZoneTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:41 PM   #2083
HugeBadWolf
Foot Soldier

[QUOTE=Cheesebrush;1026011]Nooo! Why didn't I read this earlier. Am in Reading too but I don't think I can make it there in the next 11.5 minutes when they close! Just hope there isn't a rush between now and tomorrow evening. Or maybe I could cycle down there at lunchtime...[

How did you get on?
Did you get what you were after?

Cheers,
Doug
HugeBadWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:36 PM   #2084
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
One would think thats why i asked the question on the forum because it is an obvious source....
I meant try looking around a little, guy.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:45 PM   #2085
Cheesebrush
Foot Soldier

Yay! It's true. Toys R Us Reading does indeed have the new figures in stock. It was only a very small section though - expected it to be a bit bigger. But I still managed to get 3 figures (Leo, Don and Mikey). I plan on painting one of them up, and will pick up some more once the price has dropped a bit as they cost £10 ($15) each which is a bit much in my opinion.

Thanks for the tip-off Mr HugeBadWolf!
Cheesebrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:16 PM   #2086
HugeBadWolf
Foot Soldier

tenner does seem a bit steep, wondering if they'll bee part off Argos' two for £15 deal at some point.

Cheers,
Doug
HugeBadWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:35 PM   #2087
ToyZoneTV
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I meant try looking around a little, guy.
Guy? Really? Considering i was at work (you know like a real job) and was at a remote location with no computer acces and on my iphone i didnt have the luxury to easily look around a forum and what i asked was a general question dealing with the topic of the initial forum post i didnt really see it being a problem to ask the question i did especially considering my initial excitement when reading Dons post...apparently this must be one of those unwritten forum rules....to not get excited and ask a general question which im sure others were interested in knowing as well? I havent had one issue with this forum in the slightest and done alot of business on here so the condesending tone of your reply could have easily been taken to a private message if you had a problem with the question i posted what do you think... guy?
Old 11-27-2012, 11:06 PM   #2088
Powder
So tired of this place

I think... u mad

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:17 PM   #2089
Kujakoo
Hench Mutant

I found this on "Toy News International" in case someone needed to know more about the "possible" release dates of the new Nick TMNT Toy line. Info is listed below:

Playmates will be releasing a slew of new Turtle products based on the hot new Nickelodeon animated series coming out by late January early February 2013.

First up we have a new wave of basic figures to show you including two new additions to the villain ranks.

·Baxter Stockman

· Snakeweed

· 4 new Mutagen Ooze Turtles (these figures have canister packs that you can fill with Ooze (sold separately) and then launch the Ooze from catapult arms on their packs)

Check out the images for these below in our GALLERY.

ALSO... for those of you interested in Playmates new line of Classic figures, though we don't have any figures specifically to announce we are told that plans for a second wave are being looked at and that we should hopefully have something to show you all in February during the New York Toy Fair. So STAY TUNED!
Kujakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:43 PM   #2090
beechhead
Mouser

Quote:
Guy? Really? Considering i was at work (you know like a real job) and was at a remote location with no computer acces and on my iphone i didnt have the luxury to easily look around a forum and what i asked was a general question dealing with the topic of the initial forum post i didnt really see it being a problem to ask the question i did especially considering my initial excitement when reading Dons post...apparently this must be one of those unwritten forum rules....to not get excited and ask a general question which im sure others were interested in knowing as well? I havent had one issue with this forum in the slightest and done alot of business on here so the condesending tone of your reply could have easily been taken to a private message if you had a problem with the question i posted what do you think... guy?
I'm with Frankkidd - What's with all the snotty, dickish responses from the folks on this forum? Dude just asked a simple question (ie. what's the release date of the figs), yet you feel the need to tell him to go find it himself, when he's not even directing the question at Powder? Does it make you feel good to try and take a shot at somebody or some ****? Never have I seen a forum full of such jerkiness...
beechhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:17 PM   #2091
Globalizedmerchandise
Thug

I agree I havent typed in this forum for awhile and dont intend to do so but this attitide in this forum is horrible. I dont think I need to mention any names. BTW I have noticed less and less figures around I think the first 12 are going to go up in value as ebay is reflecting it must be because of the holiday season. We will see if it continues. Not sure how many stores are sold out. I know my target doesnt have many left.
Globalizedmerchandise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:51 PM   #2092
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac

Quote:
Hey don where did you find that info at? Have any release dates for them by any chance? Also does anyone know when the legos are supposed to be rolling out?
I found the info by looking online and this forum. There is a thread on her called 2013 TMNT Figures or something like that, with pictures of all the new toys. The toys should be out in January or February (most likely January) and the LEGOS are also coming out in January.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 06:43 AM   #2093
Falconhood
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by beechhead View Post
I'm with Frankkidd - What's with all the snotty, dickish responses from the folks on this forum? Dude just asked a simple question (ie. what's the release date of the figs), yet you feel the need to tell him to go find it himself, when he's not even directing the question at Powder? Does it make you feel good to try and take a shot at somebody or some ****? Never have I seen a forum full of such jerkiness...
and that is why some of those ppl are on my IGNORE LIST. I don't have time to care about the jerks.

I'm sure as we get toward Christmas we'll start finding some Lego sets. I'm still on the fence over them, since I didn't cave to DC and MARVEL and LOTR stuff so far...but it would make having a Sewer Playset take-up less space.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:57 AM   #2094
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!

There are a lot of douches on here but don't pay them any mind.
Many of them are want to be mods and or have issues in their real life so they feel the need to come on here and boss people around.
I say you want to ask a question go for it.
And if someone is so botherd by it they really have some serious issues and need to get some help themselves.
The thing that's really funny to me also is that the ones that go around acting as if everyone is annoying to them seem to be some of the most annoying people on this site.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:14 PM   #2095
Globalizedmerchandise
Thug

Vaugn I assume that was to me LOL. Anyway I finally found Metal Head Fish Face and Dog Pound all three at my local Target in one shot. I checked two Targets one had 0 which was the Troy Target and completly sold out of ALL OF THEM and the other the Southfield Target had One Metal Head on the peg and one fish face as if someone didnt want it laying on the display and about 3 Dogpounds.(sold out of all the turtles and april and splinter but had shredder foot soldier and krang Probably the extra which I returned lol long story.) I am so glad I found the last three all in one place this afternoon I was tired of looking. I have a set of 9 now and a set of 12. One set of the 12 all of which I got with giftcards and the other set I got on ebay for $100 because I juist didnt feel like looking around and It was an all NN set all in one swoop. I have 2 NN sets. Im surprised that Metal Head Fish Face adn Dogpound were all NN today at Target I thought for sure they be OB. Anyway Its much better feeling to find them at a store than buying them on ebay. I admit my eyes lit up and I felt like I was a kid again.
Globalizedmerchandise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:47 PM   #2096
Falconhood
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
Absolutely! After all, this IS a discussion board, and not everyone can be on here every day.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:55 PM   #2097
Ninjinister
無問題

Here's a non-sighting.

Fred Meyer (which many of you may not have - they're owned by Kroger which I hear is more widespread on the other side of the country) has had TMNT figures for about 3 months now. They even got Metalhead, Fishface, and Dogpound not too long after they started cropping up elsewhere. These are the fastest selling figures I've seen since I started shopping there - they restocked ever week or two and they had a nice cozy endcap.

Today not only was there no endcap, but no sign of them anywhere, despite them restocking last week. I asked around but nobody knew (not surprising, but I figured it was worth a shot).

I just find it weird how their fastest selling action figures would be completely pulled right before Christmas.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:20 AM   #2098
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globalizedmerchandise View Post
Vaugn I assume that was to me LOL.
Nope, I have to be honest I've never even noticed you until this post LOL
Glad almost everyone is finding the new toys though and that they seem to be sold out all over the place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prefight Doughnuts View Post
I just find it weird how their fastest selling action figures would be completely pulled right before Christmas.
These are some of the fastest selling toys I've seen in years.
The 2k3 toys didn't even sell like this.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:07 AM   #2099
mysterycolor
t-u-r-t-l-e seller!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
There are a lot of douches on here but don't pay them any mind.
Many of them are want to be mods and or have issues in their real life so they feel the need to come on here and boss people around.
And if someone is so botherd by it they really have some serious issues and need to get some help themselves.
The thing that's really funny to me also is that the ones that go around acting as if everyone is annoying to them seem to be some of the most annoying people on this site.
Good advice Vaughn
Old 12-03-2012, 12:26 PM   #2100
ToyZoneTV
Foot Soldier

Thanks Don for the reply.. and thanks everyone else ...now back to the toys!

KAKAW!

TRU is RAKING over the coals for action figures...if you can buy everywhere else but there... example standard figures 11.99 at TRU 8.88 at Walmart... also just as posted above Fred Meyers if you have them are good areas to check as well as they seem less raped then other stores and alot better stocking. Also i have found another way to do it (if you have the money available) is to buy the turtles toys by the case... at that rate you can get them for around 8 bucks a figure ...if you are interested shoot me a PM and ill link you where i buy mine in bulk at!