The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2018, 08:50 PM   #11
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Pretty scary dream you had there had, Vegita San. However, is it scarier than having a dream about being late for work? Having work at 6 am today, I had a dream after falling back asleep during about 3:40 am about sleeping in during work till 9 am and running to my work place, praying I wasn't going to be fired I then woke up around 4:30 am, feeling super relieved. Told my boss about the dream today and we had a good laugh together.

Also in the same night, had a dream about watching "Wanted Bebop and Rocksteady" from Nick tmnt, but with a few scenes not present in the actual special. There was a scene where April fought 80s Shredder, with the latter winning. I was rooting for 80s Shredder to win, and he almost had it, when April won at the end by kissing him on the lips.... Yeah, I didn't see that coming and I know for a fact that I don't ship Nick April and 80s Shredder (don't take notes Tumblr

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote