The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 03-09-2011, 06:38 PM   #21
Utromshredderhater
Hench Mutant

What about villains like Null and That insect queen Malingna and Verminator Rex

Plus how about Usagi and his friends,

also what about a story involving the Turnstone

But keep Dregg and Carter buried as possible
Utromshredderhater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 07:22 PM   #22
sdp
Megan Fox = April

One character I would LOVE to see is Armaggon, I am no archie fanboy either, I never read it as a kid and when I did a few years ago I thought it was nothing special. The design of Armaggon however is simply awesome, loved him as a kid from the way he looked in the SNES Tournament Fighters box and I never even owned the game. he'd be a great villain. I think he has a chance in being in it if the new show has mutants.

I would also like to see TNM villains in the show, whatever you may think of the show it created some pretty cool rogues. Silver the mafia gorilla was better than any of the generic mafia bosses the OT had. Dragonlord another potential big threat so its not all Shredder all the time, even if he's just there for a 3 parter or something. Bonesteel a guys who actually wants to hunt the turtles just for trophies. Vammi the vampire I didn't care much for. Dr. Quease was also good however he did fulfill stockman's role for the most part and he'd overlap with him, but I liked that he wasn't necessarily evil, he just did stuff for science regardless of morality whether Baxter actually did it for evil purposes. The villains weren't always written very well and at times a little too goofy in TNM but sometimes they were written fairly well and if written well all these characters are awesome. I also wouldn't mind Venus even if in just one episode or came but I doubt it. In fact I doubt any of TNM would make it in sadly.

Other obscure characters I'd like to see would include Lord Dregg, I mean he was the main villain of the OT turtles he should at least get one episode. Also don't see him happening. Tokka/Rahzar would also be one I'd really like to seen, it also depends if the show has mutants, I don't know if they'd make it. I of course would love to see OT characters like Krang/Beebop/Rocksteady though who knows after that promo image maybe we won't see mutants, I know I'm judging based on one single promo art release and doesn't represent the show necessarily but based on that we might not see mutants. And yeah I'd love to see mutants any of the OT/Archie/Toyline, I even think the OT lacked mutants, counting how many figures and mutants the show had we could have had awesome episodes with mutants/monsters instead of so many generic Mad Scientist episodes. Really if you think about it the OT should have had way more screen time for the other iconic characters created for the show.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 07:43 PM   #23
Utromshredderhater
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
One character I would LOVE to see is Armaggon, I am no archie fanboy either, I never read it as a kid and when I did a few years ago I thought it was nothing special. The design of Armaggon however is simply awesome, loved him as a kid from the way he looked in the SNES Tournament Fighters box and I never even owned the game. he'd be a great villain. I think he has a chance in being in it if the new show has mutants.

I would also like to see TNM villains in the show, whatever you may think of the show it created some pretty cool rogues. Silver the mafia gorilla was better than any of the generic mafia bosses the OT had. Dragonlord another potential big threat so its not all Shredder all the time, even if he's just there for a 3 parter or something. Bonesteel a guys who actually wants to hunt the turtles just for trophies. Vammi the vampire I didn't care much for. Dr. Quease was also good however he did fulfill stockman's role for the most part and he'd overlap with him, but I liked that he wasn't necessarily evil, he just did stuff for science regardless of morality whether Baxter actually did it for evil purposes. The villains weren't always written very well and at times a little too goofy in TNM but sometimes they were written fairly well and if written well all these characters are awesome. I also wouldn't mind Venus even if in just one episode or came but I doubt it. In fact I doubt any of TNM would make it in sadly.

Other obscure characters I'd like to see would include Lord Dregg, I mean he was the main villain of the OT turtles he should at least get one episode. Also don't see him happening. Tokka/Rahzar would also be one I'd really like to seen, it also depends if the show has mutants, I don't know if they'd make it. I of course would love to see OT characters like Krang/Beebop/Rocksteady though who knows after that promo image maybe we won't see mutants, I know I'm judging based on one single promo art release and doesn't represent the show necessarily but based on that we might not see mutants. And yeah I'd love to see mutants any of the OT/Archie/Toyline, I even think the OT lacked mutants, counting how many figures and mutants the show had we could have had awesome episodes with mutants/monsters instead of so many generic Mad Scientist episodes. Really if you think about it the OT should have had way more screen time for the other iconic characters created for the show.
Dragon lord I may consider, But keep Venus and all those other Next mutation rejects as far away as possible
Old 03-09-2011, 07:51 PM   #24
Koi
Mad Scientist

I dislike adding of any mutants :U Keep all dat crap away. 4 is enough.
Koi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:46 PM   #25
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter

Ninjara
Ninjara
Ninjara
Have I mentioned Ninjara?

Oh and Usagi, Gen, Rocksteady, Bebop, ect....but mostly Ninjara.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:52 PM   #26
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
I guess I'm just a Mona Lisa fan and wish she would've gotten more screen time or cameos or eps or something. This isn't an opinion that was formed since I've revisited the series; I've felt this way since I first saw the episode as a kid. It's one of the few eps I remembered before watching it, because I liked it so much, and it would've been cool to keep her around or have her show up every once in a while for Raph's sake. Would've been nice if she'd shown up in the Archie comic and became a Mutanimal too, even if not for the whole romantic interest aspect since Ninjara filled that role.

Edit: Forgot to mention Mondo Gecko. I wish he would've been in more episodes. He was only in two. Here they introduce a character that Mikey could relate to and hang with, but they didn't use him to his full potential. Well, at least he was a main character in the Mutanimal comics...sad what happens to all of the Mutanimals, though...but oh well.
Mona fan too. And I really love her interaction with OT!Raph, they're really really fun together in that episode. And I guess I'm not alone, judging from her fanbase.

Am I the only one thinking Mona wouldn't be that in a hurry to be a love interest (I always thought that back in the OT)? Since she's around a college girl's age (18-21), and Raph's 15? I'm sure she'd be more reluctant to be with a minor.

But I'm kinda glad Mona didn't join the Mutanimals at all. Because, well, y'know. :p

We all know that Most Writers Are Male. Something like eighty percent of media aimed at children have male main characters, whereas half the population is female. At best, women will often be minor characters or will not be present at all. Stories about women are for women, stories about men are for general consumption. (TV Tropes Feminist Fantasy)
Avatar Yuffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:52 AM   #27
Volvagia
Foot Soldier

I wouldn't mind seeing Bebop and Rocksteady again, I love those two.
Mona Lisa would be nice too, I loved her in that one episode, just keep the romance far away.
Volvagia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 03:21 PM   #28
Jephael
That whack job behind you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
I dislike adding of any mutants :U Keep all dat crap away. 4 is enough.
Don't you mean 5, or do you not like Splinter?

www.jephael.com
Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:54 PM   #29
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utromshredderhater View Post
I wouldn't mind seeing shameless suck up Vernon,
I would like to see vernon so they dont give Mikey RE-RE syndrome like in 2k3
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 06:20 PM   #30
cryan
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar Yuffie View Post
Mona fan too. And I really love her interaction with OT!Raph, they're really really fun together in that episode. And I guess I'm not alone, judging from her fanbase.

Am I the only one thinking Mona wouldn't be that in a hurry to be a love interest (I always thought that back in the OT)? Since she's around a college girl's age (18-21), and Raph's 15? I'm sure she'd be more reluctant to be with a minor.

But I'm kinda glad Mona didn't join the Mutanimals at all. Because, well, y'know. :p
I liked her as well.It's funny,20 yeas later I still remember her.
cryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 06:37 PM   #31
FearlessLeader
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael View Post
And what about Leatherhead??

Artwork by Jim Lawson
FearlessLeader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 07:15 PM   #32
Utromshredderhater
Hench Mutant

Quote:

That would depend if they kept Mona's origin the same, they could just make her one of Stockmen's test animals.

Plus I still think it's a good idea to team Bebop and Rocksteady with Tokka and Rahzar, Also Hoa about Tatsu and Lotus Blossom
Old 03-10-2011, 08:14 PM   #33
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael View Post
And Leatherhead. Poor dude.

We all know that Most Writers Are Male. Something like eighty percent of media aimed at children have male main characters, whereas half the population is female. At best, women will often be minor characters or will not be present at all. Stories about women are for women, stories about men are for general consumption. (TV Tropes Feminist Fantasy)
Avatar Yuffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:46 PM   #34
Utromshredderhater
Hench Mutant

What about the Technodrome
Old 03-15-2011, 09:59 PM   #35
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reira View Post
And what about Leatherhead??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utromshredderhater View Post
What about the Technodrome
Truthfully I would only want to see leather head if he is a bad guy, I didnt mind the 2k3 Leatherhead, but I prefer him to either be bad or rogue.

As for the technodrome Hell yeah, well truthfully I would want an interpretation of some sort of underground moving base.
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:29 AM   #36
Newton Gimmick
Mad Scientist

Hopefully Don Tortelli becomes the new main villain.

Newton Gimmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 12:06 PM   #37
Koi
Mad Scientist

Quote:
And Leatherhead. Poor dude.
4 is enough. Splinter should just die off already.
Koi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 12:58 PM   #38
FearlessLeader
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
4 is enough. Splinter should just die off already.

Artwork by Jim Lawson
FearlessLeader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:08 PM   #39
cryan
Stone Warrior

Kinda makes me wonder.In the first movie when the guys come back to the lair and its ransacked and Splinter was nowere to be found and Raph went completely mental.The kids in the theater freaked out.Of course he gets captured by the Foot.Curious if they played that to a test audience and got the same response.I still want Splinter in the new toon.
cryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:27 PM   #40
ssjup81
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryan View Post
Kinda makes me wonder.In the first movie when the guys come back to the lair and its ransacked and Splinter was nowere to be found and Raph went completely mental.The kids in the theater freaked out.Of course he gets captured by the Foot.Curious if they played that to a test audience and got the same response.I still want Splinter in the new toon.
Personally, rewatching the movie a few weeks ago, and seeing that part, I felt that Raph should've been more like, "Okay, who the hell did this! I'll kill 'im!" or something after his scream, and then have the other three calm him down and then head over to April's. That just goes with what I was saying in the other thread. Movie 1 seemed too short.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
archie comics