The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 07-09-2020, 07:40 AM   #1
PizzaPower1985
Stone Warrior

TMNT PIZZA and WEIRD FOOD COMBOS

In the spirit of the FW TMNT and their "weird pizza" obsession, I was wondering IF there are any weird foods that any Ninja Turtle fans eat? I've been kicking this idea around for a few days and was curious if you have any food combinations that you invented from your kitchen for random snacks or as recipes for meals that you invented? Do you have any strange things that you eat?

CONTENT WARNING: THIS COULD GET A LITTLE GROSS!

My weird food thing comes out of being a foodie in college and trying new combinations when the cupboard was low because I'm hungry and there was not always a lot of food around.

My go to weird foods are: a jar of peanut butter and tortilla chips... easy to grab and eat... no cooking involved. It's something I think everyone should try at least once...

I also like saltines and ketchup... again no cooking involved and an excellent salty snack.

Flatbread sandwiches stuffed with sardines/tuna fish and ranch or blue cheese dressing or if none is on hand, mayonnaise works too.

Maybe this isn't too weird or maybe it is but... When I was in school and had no money I became partial to toasted bread and condiments... anything from hot sauce, ketchup, mustard, jelly/jam, BBQ sauce on toast. Ate that a lot back in school because college is a beast!

So, do you guys have any weird food combos?

P.S. I can claim to have eaten Mikey's anchovy and peanut butter pizza. The peanut butter and anchovies are great together BUT it's disgusting because the sauce and cheese ruin the flavor.

Last edited by PizzaPower1985; 07-09-2020 at 12:56 PM.
PizzaPower1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 01:34 PM   #2
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

I've always been more of the picky sort about food and not what one would call adventurous.

The best I've probably got is that back in the day I loved the Auntie Ann's almond pretzel with their honey mustard dip, despite the fact that I'm pretty certain it was meant to be one of their dessert pretzels and eaten with dips like caramel.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote