The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 09-20-2015, 08:02 AM   #1
Vicky82
Emperor

Season 4 Discussion Thread

Ok guys Season 3 is finished and Season 4 should start in late October. So not to clog up the Season 4 Official Info Thread (when I do one). Discuss everything here from latest news, speculation and rumors.

So discuss away

Also can the mods sticky this thread please.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 08:39 AM   #2
neatoman
Emperor

Well, let's go over what we do know:
  1. The first 13 episodes will be set in space. I'm assuming the latter 7 won't.
  2. We know alien salamanders, Dregg and Armaggon will show up.
  3. We know time travel will be involved.

As for what we can speculate on, I'm assuming the Utroms will play a larger part but I don't want to assume too much yet.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 09:24 AM   #3
Haalix
Thug

Crognard finale foreshadowing Splinter's death. And Mikey rewinding the tape so Crognard wins means Renet sending them back in time so Splinter and the earth will survive.
Haalix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 10:16 AM   #4
Vicky82
Emperor

Ok Season 4 is not starting on Oct 4th.

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/teen...aid=tvschedule

and guessing that NYCC will have a exclusive preview at the TMNT panel on Oct 8th, I doubt it will start on Oct 11th

Old 09-20-2015, 10:29 AM   #5
snake
Disgusting

Renet is gonna help the earth come back, I'm sure of it.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 10:40 AM   #6
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haalix View Post
Crognard finale foreshadowing Splinter's death. And Mikey rewinding the tape so Crognard wins means Renet sending them back in time so Splinter and the earth will survive.
I was thinking that too, I'm sure Renet knows about this timeline and comes back to make sure the earth is still saved.

After what happened with the season final, I wonder what the next episode will be like, Maybe Mona Lisa shows up in the next episode? Who knows, the Turtles are gonna need some new alleys while in space.

Last edited by TigerClaw; 09-20-2015 at 12:42 PM.
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 12:40 PM   #7
evan2000
Stone Warrior

The title of the first episode is "Beyond the Known Universe" according to the book

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTron View Post
Also; it says the it's based on the teleplays "Annihilation: Earth! Part 1" Annihilation: Earth! Part 2" and "Beyond the Known Universe" by Brandon Auman.
Old 09-20-2015, 03:04 PM   #8
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

So no known start date yet other than "late October"?

Phooy, what happened to it starting immediately after season 3 ends. Now I'm afraid "late October" may point to the 25th... leaving me to question how to gently get out of something so I don't miss a cartoon (of which would probably be insulting to people if they knew I skipped something for a cartoon - though I have not promised to attend, but likely still expected) because darn Nick apparently hates to re-air new TMNT episodes. Had hoped it would start right away two weekends from now and then hit it's hiatus in late Oct... (How to get out of the 25th if need be... )
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 01:06 AM   #9
Robsteady84
New Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by evan2000 View Post
The title of the first episode is "Beyond the Known Universe" according to the book
Please don't all bite my head off at once...but what is the book everyone keeps referring to?
Robsteady84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 07:15 PM   #10
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

I'm OK with it. I like the turtles hanging out with them, as long as it's not TOO much about them.
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 08:41 PM   #11
CyberCubed
Overlord

So does anyone else assume they'll use Renet and her time travel scepter to undo the events of the Season 3 finale? I can see the Turtles traveling back in time right at the spot where they know Shredder attacks Splinter, then quickly disarm the bomb that set the world to explode and then travel back to the present.

This likely won't happen until the end of the 13 ep space arc though. Unless Renet appears in space...
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 09:12 PM   #12
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
So does anyone else assume they'll use Renet and her time travel scepter to undo the events of the Season 3 finale? I can see the Turtles traveling back in time right at the spot where they know Shredder attacks Splinter, then quickly disarm the bomb that set the world to explode and then travel back to the present.

This likely won't happen until the end of the 13 ep space arc though. Unless Renet appears in space...
I can see Renet showing up at the end of the space arc, to help the turtles save earth.

It's obvious that she knows about the future, so she probably knew this would happen, then goes to meet up with them to make sure they succeed.
Old 09-21-2015, 08:16 AM   #13
old_hob88
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post

I see something exactly like that happening. Hopefully it's done well. I'm hoping they save it for the season 4 finale though, so that we get roughly 18 eps of the turtles adventuring through time and space. It'll be like the turtles meet Dr. Who, which is something I didn't realize I wanted until the end of the season 3 finale.
old_hob88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 09:14 AM   #14
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder

They're not waiting until the season finale to restore the Earth, though. They're probably gonna make it the mid-season finale. The show is allowed to have two 2 parters, so restoring the Earth will probably be in the middle of the season, just like how Battle for New York was in the middle of the season. The reason I say this is because we know that the Mutant Task Force is going to be in Season 4.

Also, I feel like they're saving the Turtles vs. Shredder for the series finale, which is why we haven't really gotten any progress in the story besides Karai so far.
Foombamaroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 12:29 PM   #15
Vicky82
Emperor

So if this space arc is 13 episode, i'm guessing it will finish in late March/early April depending how many breaks it's going to have.

Then maybe after the space arc, there probably be 4 more episodes of this new arc and then a over 2 month hiatus because of the 2nd movie.

Old 09-21-2015, 01:00 PM   #16
Luckyday
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foombamaroom View Post
The reason I say this is because we know that the Mutant Task Force is going to be in Season 4.
What is that and where have you heard this from?
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 02:09 PM   #17
Chris
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foombamaroom View Post
They're not waiting until the season finale to restore the Earth, though. They're probably gonna make it the mid-season finale. The show is allowed to have two 2 parters, so restoring the Earth will probably be in the middle of the season, just like how Battle for New York was in the middle of the season. The reason I say this is because we know that the Mutant Task Force is going to be in Season 4.

Also, I feel like they're saving the Turtles vs. Shredder for the series finale, which is why we haven't really gotten any progress in the story besides Karai so far.
This sounds about right. If the space arc us 13 episodes then I can see 12&13 being a 2 parter that reverses some of the finale (but they may find a way to keep the defeat of the Kraang & destruction of the Technodrome intact).

That leaves 7 episodes back in NYC to wrap up the Shredder/Karai story arcs if this is the last season (I don't want it to be but shouldn't we have heard about season 5 by now? Season 4 was announced during Season 2 and animation tends to require a big lead time)
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 02:55 PM   #18
Chaotix12345
Stone Warrior

New promo art for Annihilation: Earth! from an official Nick press release. Mild spoilers for a character debuting in the episode:

Spoiler:
Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 02:02 PM   #19
Etsyturtle2
Banned

image.jpg. Found this at books a million today. Mona losa!
Etsyturtle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 02:11 PM   #20
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

According to Zelda Williams IMDB, Mona Lisa will debut on the 1st episode of Season 4, which is 'Beyond the Known Universe'
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0931958/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

So it looks like we might see her sooner then we think.

Tags
ban shredder orokusaki, cybercubed is corrupted, i love shredder orokusaki, schnappo, season 4, tmnt 2012