The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 11-04-2016, 10:46 AM   #9401
TMNTooze
Foot Soldier

I just found this on facebook! Picked up the villains 4 pack!
TMNTooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 12:52 AM   #9402
Rukitron
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Primer View Post
I just read the article. Sucks they ran out of original tooling. I was hoping they could reissue some of the more rare figures. Wonder if they have molding for any vehicles or playsets from the original line.
I seriously wish they just reissued the smaller krang's android body or Slash but maybe it's for the best they don't if they're in this weird phase of omitting paint apps from the classics reissue collection of all things.
Rukitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 10:00 AM   #9403
TMNTFanatic4Life
Stone Warrior

I found the Tmnt WWE action figures at the Walmart in Brown Deer, WI......these look better and cooler in person. I bought all 4.
TMNTFanatic4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 12:35 PM   #9404
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior

I was surprised to see wave 2 of the Loyal Subjects at Target the other day in the central, PA area.

Check out my TMNT website for news, reviews and more!
http://www.thewhitefootsoldier.com

Instagram: The White Foot Soldier
zaktheneutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 06:06 PM   #9405
tmntman
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaktheneutrino View Post
I was surprised to see wave 2 of the Loyal Subjects at Target the other day in the central, PA area.
They are only in a small number of Target stores. (The full list was posted on Loyal Subjects website a few months ago.) They are also available in Toys R Us stores. They are the same figures and the same packaging right down to the UPC. But to sell them mass market, they have had to add key chain rings to each figure and mark the boxes as such with a couple of additional stickers.

On the sightings subject, I found the Half Shell Heroes final two construction sets today at Walmart: Demolition Drill with Leo and Shelldozer with Raph small vehicles.

Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 04:37 AM   #9406
darthwahl56
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTFanatic4Life View Post
I found the Tmnt WWE action figures at the Walmart in Brown Deer, WI......these look better and cooler in person. I bought all 4.
Were they in the same place as the classic collection figures, or where were they otherwise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntman View Post
They are only in a small number of Target stores. (The full list was posted on Loyal Subjects website a few months ago.) They are also available in Toys R Us stores. They are the same figures and the same packaging right down to the UPC. But to sell them mass market, they have had to add key chain rings to each figure and mark the boxes as such with a couple of additional stickers.
I just wish the additional stickers would be of who is in the box.

"Party Wagon on the Move!"
darthwahl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 06:34 AM   #9407
TMNTFanatic4Life
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthwahl56 View Post
Were they in the same place as the classic collection figures, or where were they otherwise?

They were in the same section as the basic Nick and movie action figures.......to the left of them with a few of the Secret of the Ooze, also on the pegs
TMNTFanatic4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 05:36 PM   #9408
tmntman
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthwahl56 View Post
You could do what I finally resorted to in search of the Foot Soldier and weigh each figure. Other than the four Turtles, there's enough difference that you can more or less ID them by the weight.

I suppose I should have also mentioned that if you want any of the key chain versions, I have everyone except Splinter and Foot Ninja available on eBay for the $12.99 retail price if you want them. (I'm trying to get rid of all of the extras I accumulated.)

Last edited by tmntman; 11-09-2016 at 05:59 PM.
Old 11-11-2016, 09:19 PM   #9409
chaosorc
Thug

halfshell heroes

I found EMT Mikey and space suit leo for the halfshell heros line today.
chaosorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 12:17 PM   #9410
TMNTooze
Foot Soldier

Saw the three newest releases of the retro classic collection. Wonder if the article is true since they have been saying, "these are the last to be made" ever since they released Krang. If they can make these, at least make Casey Jones. Best there will be more. I wish they would have made more characters than all these other turtles.
TMNTooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 12:39 PM   #9411
mustafa
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTooze View Post
Saw the three newest releases of the retro classic collection. Wonder if the article is true since they have been saying, "these are the last to be made" ever since they released Krang. If they can make these, at least make Casey Jones. Best there will be more. I wish they would have made more characters than all these other turtles.
I wouldn't be surprised if this wave is indeed the last one. These are not as widely available as the previous waves have been. Today, I was at two TRU stores close to me and the newest wave of figures are still not out for sale. Since it is mid-November and these started showing up in September, I am convinced that some TRU stores are not going to be stocking this wave.

The only time I actually saw the new wave in stores was last month when I went to visit my brother, which is a 3 hour drive. And even then, it was at the second TRU store I stopped at that I had finally seen these figures. Given all the missing paint apps, it was an easy decision for me to pass on buying these.

Lastly, back in the spring when the wave of Skateboardin' Mike, Touchdown Tossin' Leo and Delta Team Don were released, there was a post about it on the Cobra Shadow Joes blog. I read in the article that the author reached out to Playmates and got a response back stating that Super Mike, Super Don and Military Leo were going to be released in the Fall. Since that did turn out to be true, it appears that Playmates is not being secretive at all about their plans when it comes to releasing Classics figures, at least for the time being. For all we know, they could change their mind and release more figures if they choose to.

Below is a link to the post from Cobra Shadow Joes I was referring to

http://www.cobrashadowjoes.com/2016/...-toys-tru.html
mustafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 06:47 PM   #9412
tmntman
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosorc View Post
I found EMT Mikey and space suit leo for the halfshell heros line today.

Same here. EMT Mikey may have set the record for slowest response time for emergency services. That and an action feature to "Push to Bounce Stretcher" and I don't think I'm going to want to trust my health to him in an emergency.

Old 11-13-2016, 09:42 AM   #9413
BlueKatana
Stone Warrior

What store are people finding those new Half Shell Heroes?
Old 11-13-2016, 06:03 PM   #9414
tmntman
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueKatana View Post
What store are people finding those new Half Shell Heroes?
Both the small construction vehicles I posted about a week ago and EMT Mikey and Space Leo were at Walmarts. And I have found the construction vehicles at a couple of Walmart stores here.

Old 11-14-2016, 12:43 AM   #9415
TurtleWA
Foot Elite

Looks like McD is getting some TMNT soon. I think other countries might have had these ones awhile back.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/1622709...&ul_noapp=true
TurtleWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 12:53 AM   #9416
Powder
So tired of this place

Russia and/or Poland had Space Turtle toys but they weren't those, they looked more like Nendoroids or something with their oversized heads. Pretty cool all around, though I really, really hate that Mcdonald's has taken a page from Playmates' book by sculpting details they've no intentions of painting. Don't bother if you're gonna cheap out, yo! Simplify the designs.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 09:15 AM   #9417
TurtleWA
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Russia and/or Poland had Space Turtle toys but they weren't those, they looked more like Nendoroids or something with their oversized heads. Pretty cool all around, though I really, really hate that Mcdonald's has taken a page from Playmates' book by sculpting details they've no intentions of painting. Don't bother if you're gonna cheap out, yo! Simplify the designs.
True dude
TurtleWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 03:22 PM   #9418
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Don't know if this is new, but Human Karai is on Toys R Us website now.

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 09:20 PM   #9419
T-U-R-T-L-E POWA!
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by inaheap View Post
Don't know if this is new, but Human Karai is on Toys R Us website now.
A fellow dromer texted me and told me about this and I actually got her while ago. I've been looking all over and can't find her. So I sprung for her on there. Thank you big, big, time for this!
Old 11-18-2016, 08:03 PM   #9420
wtferrell
Thug

Anything new on Muckman? I saw the pdf a few pages ago that indicated that he was going to be a fall release.

I just picked up human karai and armaggon at walmart earlier today.
wtferrell is offline   Reply With Quote