The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 07-04-2016, 06:19 PM   #21
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Shredder View Post
I am bumping this thread because I have uploaded some FoxBox promos from January-February, 2003 that I downloaded from the old ninjaturtlesnetwork.com a very long time ago. I also have some "Totally Made-up News Team News Fake" videos as well, but I believe you can already find those on YouTube and the DVDs.

The videos are a preview of the theme song (with a sick freestyle from King Dedede), the "Who's That Turtle? Sweepstakes" character bios, and a promo for the premiere. You couldn't find these anywhere else, until now. Enjoy!

So remind me again who did the 'WHOS THAT (name)?!??!' first? was it Pokémon or TMNT
Old 07-04-2016, 06:49 PM   #22
TurtleGuy
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundermaster612 View Post
So remind me again who did the 'WHOS THAT (name)?!??!' first? was it Pokémon or TMNT
Pokemon. It first aired in 1998 in the US, long before TMNT 2k3.
TurtleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 08:57 PM   #23
Prowler
Emperor

I remember seeing a few of those videos in Fox Box's website back in 2003-2004 or so. I also remember how each show had its own page on that website. A poll asking which was your favorite turtle... Leonardo lead with about 45% of the votes. Donatello came in dead last.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 03:44 PM   #24
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

More Promos

I just uploaded some more. These could already be found on dailymotion.com/residentevil7, but I decided to reupload them to YouTube for more exposure. Should I upload the Season 4 previews from Under Manhattan as well? Also, someone commented on the videos asking if there are any more from ninjaturtlesnetwork.com. Since Vegita-San no longer runs the site, and I didn't download all the videos, I don't know if the original video files still exist, so I will have to ask about that.

If there's one video that I really want to get my hands on, it's definitely the "Hun is on the Run" rap, which was a preview for the episode, if anyone remembers that.

The-Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 04:14 PM   #25
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

Season 4 Promos and Previews

After almost two years, I have finally got around to uploading new videos! Under Manhattan seems to have gone offline, but fortunately I downloaded all the Season 4 videos years ago. I will be uploading more throughout the weekend. I also added some playlists with videos from other channels dedicated to archiving T.V. recordings. Enjoy! All credit is where it's due.

Spoiler:

Old 04-06-2019, 07:14 PM   #26
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

More Season 4 Previews

Here are some more Season 4 episode previews.

Spoiler:

Old 04-07-2019, 03:14 AM   #27
neatoman
Emperor

I'm more interested in the shorts. I have been able to find the flash animated ones but I know there are ones animated like the show, though I've just seen stills of them.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 10:23 AM   #28
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
I'm more interested in the shorts. I have been able to find the flash animated ones but I know there are ones animated like the show, though I've just seen stills of them.
Do you mean these?

Old 04-08-2019, 05:28 PM   #29
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

Final Batch of Season 4 Previews

Here are the last individual Season 4 episode previews from Under Manhattan. I've seen a few more season 4 episode previews on YouTube, but they are scattered across several 10-20 minute videos of other 4Kids TV ads, so it will take a while to gather them all.

Spoiler:

Old 04-08-2019, 05:37 PM   #30
80gmrp
Foot Soldier

Thanks for the finds and for sharing them. Looking at the video game commercial seems fitting where I'm concerned: been occassionally playing the first two Konami games. XD
Old 04-08-2019, 05:42 PM   #31
Leonardo2003
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80gmrp View Post
Thanks for the finds and for sharing them. Looking at the video game commercial seems fitting where I'm concerned: been occassionally playing the first two Konami games. XD
They are so much fun. Mutant Mightmare is also a blast, possibly the best of the 3.
Leonardo2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 06:32 PM   #32
80gmrp
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo2003 View Post
They are so much fun. Mutant Mightmare is also a blast, possibly the best of the 3.
Yeah, what I’ve heard of it is tempting as well. Shame it was never released for the PC to my knowledge, unlike the previous two.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:02 PM   #33
Leonardo2003
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80gmrp View Post
Yeah, what I’ve heard of it is tempting as well. Shame it was never released for the PC to my knowledge, unlike the previous two.
Wish slashurr made it to the show. What a badass utrom
Old 04-12-2019, 03:54 PM   #34
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

Hoodwinked!

Anybody remember the movie Hoodwinked? There were a series of promos made for the movie where Michelangelo tries to figure out who the Goody Bandit (the villain) is and Master Splinter scolds him for choosing the wrong suspect. Here they are on my YouTube channel. Again, these aren't my recordings. I got them from Under Manhattan before it went down.

Spoiler:

Old 04-20-2019, 10:25 AM   #35
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist

Any UK previews (e.g CITV or Jetix) on the internet? Would love to see these (presuming I am not misremembering their existence) for the first time in 15 years
Old 04-20-2019, 08:43 PM   #36
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Turtle Terminator View Post
Any UK previews (e.g CITV or Jetix) on the internet? Would love to see these (presuming I am not misremembering their existence) for the first time in 15 years
Nothing on YouTube from Jetix, but I did find two CITV Fast Forward videos.

Spoiler:

Old 04-21-2019, 01:48 PM   #37
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

DVD Promos, Playmates Toys Commercials, and Mutant Nightmare Trailer

In late 2005, single episode DVDs of Things Change, A Better Mousetrap, and I think Attack of the Mousers were packed in as a bonus with TMNT Playmates Toys action figures. I got Things Change and A Better Mousetrap with an April O'Neil and a Feudal Shredder figure. Here is the DVD menu and the promos that came included with each DVD.

Spoiler:

Old 04-21-2019, 04:29 PM   #38
Leonardo2003
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Shredder View Post
In late 2005, single episode DVDs of Things Change, A Better Mousetrap, and I think Attack of the Mousers were packed in as a bonus with TMNT Playmates Toys action figures. I got Things Change and A Better Mousetrap with an April O'Neil and a Feudal Shredder figure. Here is the DVD menu and the promos that came included with each DVD.

Spoiler:

So damn cool!
Old 04-21-2019, 06:14 PM   #39
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo2003 View Post
So damn cool!
I know, right? It feels really good to share rare stuff like this. Playmates also packed in DVDs with other early Season 1 episodes in 2004, but I have no idea what's on those.

If anyone has anything from their old hard drives, tapes, DVDs, DVR, TiVo, etc. that isn't online yet in high quality, please don't hesitate to share them! My holy grail is the Hun on the Run episode preview with the Hun is on the Run rap lol.
Old 04-28-2019, 04:01 PM   #40
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

The People's Choice Episode Preview and Back to the Sewer Promos

I have now turned to archive.org for more videos. Here is an episode preview of The People's Choice and a few bumpers and promos for Back to the Sewer.

Spoiler: